MDE Presents: World Peace

It airs tonight on Adult Swim at 12:15 after Eric Andre. Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH034Z3MrU
youtube.com/channel/UCWgM19rQ0bEAU8xcFQvQBNg/live
youtube.com/watch?v=0FOMOWfeRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=SHlRtGqFODc
arconaitv.me/cn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be ready once I can fucking figure out how to stream adult swim illegally over the internet

Tissue Box TV series when?

>IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
>IMPORTANT

Yes, Adult Swim butchering the show last min like this w/ all the censorship, axing not just individual skits but entire episodes, changing the entire epi order around, removing promos/intentionally doing almost zero marketing, Sam openly saying he is extremely disappointed with the latest developments and all the other revelations about the Adult Swim drama with the show that's come the past few days -- it seriously fucking sucks.

But if you're at all a fan, or just sick of networks/execs stifling and censoring creativity in any media like this, MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE SHOW ON AN ACTUAL TV TONIGHT. Specifically:

a.) DO NOT TUNE IN TO ADULT SWIM BEFORE 12:15AM. I know it sucks because many MDE fans are also Eric Andre fans that will want to see his debut at 12:00AM, but The Eric Andre Show could get exactly 0 viewers & AS wouldn't bat an eye; they know damn well he has an enormous established fanbase that is only growing & also AS makes a shitload off of his YT/AS.com clips that have millions and millions of views + the fact that they sell all his eps for $3.99 a pop as digital downloads etc -- MDE doesn't have any of that. Unlike The Eric Andre Show, MDE: World Peace *WILL* rely on viewership numbers tonight, & the better they are, the more creative control MDE gets in the future. BTW: many avail. streams for Eric Andre live tonight.

b.) MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR TV ON ADULT SWIM NONSTOP FROM 12:15AM TO 12:30AM. Do not change the channel, skip the commercials, anything. It fucks with the ratings. Yes, it is bullshit, but again, AS seriously has it in for MDE: WP and we need all the support we can get which once again to AS means $$$.

C.) TURN OFF ADULT SWIM AT EXACTLY 12:30AM WHEN WORLD PEACE ENDS. This is to inflate MDE: WP's ratings.

t. insider/actual shill

P.S.
Despite all this BS, there's still hours of ~RAW UNCUT UNRELEASED MDE~ (pic related) that may make it to you guys...eventually...one way or another ;)

none of this is how tv rating system works. If you're not a Nielsen household it doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH034Z3MrU

Read the description from today's World Peace """"promo""""" (if you can call it that; the MDE team had zero control or input on these promos) on the MDE channel.

>TV ratings are calculated based on more than just if you have a Nielsen box in your home.

sounds like ((((they)))) are trying to fuck with it

Axing sketches and entire episodes? So we were going to get 6 episodes at 11 minutes a piece...what are we getting now?

This shit is gonna suck a big fat nigga dick

how many bongs? 8.30?

>trying

Bud, they are largely succeeding :(

Things are very much up in the air right now, so even if I could tell you the most recent news I've heard on that front, it'd most likely end up changing entirely.

Battles are still being fought. Metaphorically, of course...possibly literally in the future if things get bad enough jkjkjkjkjk ;)

Here's what I can tell you: tonight's episode is our *last* choice for what we would want our debut to be, and on top of that it is heavily cut/edited/censored in ways that we find "frustrating" to put it mildly; no one at MDE had anything to do with these cuts/edits and even 2 weeks ago there was not even a hint that any of this would transpire. That being said, for fuck's sake:

a.) DON'T DECIDE NOT TO WATCH. We still need those TV ratings.

b.) DON'T JUDGE THE QUALITY OF THE SHOW ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE ALONE. I feel like for any MDE fans even slightly aware of the situation, this one really goes without saying, but still. It's not the pilot and honestly it barely even feels like our own work with all the fucking cuts they made to it. I may be overly critical since this project we've had for years in the making just had a massive shit taken on it right before its debut, and it's not like there's *NO* MDE content there or anything, but I'm just saying, tonight's ep is not a good one to base anything on.

On the plus side, AS is probably correct that this is the most "accessible" (read: normie-friendly) episode which is why they decided last minute to suddenly use it as the debut, so at least that means it could retain more viewership from the typical AS demographics/non-fans for when (if?) the real shit airs later on. The best is yet to come. Hang in there.

What got cut? Other than the james holmes thing

9:15 pacific 12:15 est

I like MDE but their fanbase is legitimately horrible and the bit they showed a while ago wasnt great. I would not be suprised if this ship went down hard and they got really bitter about it.
Is somebody gonna live stream it somehow? I don't own a TV.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I told you fucks the jews and blacks at adult swim wouldnt let same be sam I FUCKING KNEW IT

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

i havent watched the tv in over 4 years now but i guess ill have my mom turn the password off tonight(little sisters) and try to stay up way past my bedtime.

thanks sam/friend/other insider, appreciate the communication. here's hoping for the best possible outcome from all of this, you guys fucking rock regardless of what happens with the series. you'll always have a following and a career from what you do as long as you're making content, that much is certain. best of luck.

Is it just going to be like their 'College Cunts' video? Cos I'd be into that/

Please stop it with this 'The Internet is my safe space to be racist and edgy because I'm scared to be that way in real life'

Sam is not racist, he has said this.

i truly am excited and look forward to watching it

Why would AS fund, then sabotage World Peace. I don't get it, what do they have against MDE.

Mega64 show when

fuck little over 3 hours for me but im already tired as fuck

Is AS in Canada?

Im assuming (((they))) found out about his supporters and some of the things they 'joke' about

Not really, we do but its a shit knockoff

Been looking for a stable american live stream for a literal year. Doesn't exist.

eh i quit doin drugs a couple months ago, im goin to put some tea on tho

its not a matter of being racist friendo, it ust so happens coincidentally that those groups want to suppress his freedom. If theyre going to tell people how to act, how to think, what they can and cant say, then everyone has the right to call them niggers, because seriously, fuck that.

WOW he took a picture with some hood rats at Venice. SO progressive. Ironic racism is still racism with that bullshit logic.

Woah dude, maybe you're the one that's racist. You see "thugs" but I see marginalized WoC (Women of Colour).

thanks mde fanbase

somebody backpedaled when they saw the finished product or when they saw some of the fanbase or when they saw the sam hyde mass shooter joke. Theres a lot about MDE for a corporation to dislike.

>thanks mde fanbase

np babe

Can we livestream it with chat
And drink shots for every scene with same hyde

It'll only be 11 minutes I believe. And streaming won't help World Peace. Unfortunately I don't have a tv so I plan on torrenting.

>be cynical assholes
>upset when your deliberately offputting material is changed to be more viewer friendly

lol

the whole point of the material IS to be offputting and out-there.

I signed up for PlayStation Vue to watch this, hope it counts for something Sam, you're the best, stay being you. I'll support you guys through thick and thin.

there's a link to a stream in a sticky on the mde subreddit, but watch on as if you can

I miss Streambros was max comfy when I lived in Ireland, not the same now I live in the US and feel older

You're really making shit sound bleak, my dude. I've been waiting for this goddamn show for so fucking long and in the hours before it airs all I want is for you to just reassure me that the show is still funny even through Adult Swim's interference. Don't break my spirit completely, please :(

youtube.com/channel/UCWgM19rQ0bEAU8xcFQvQBNg/live

Get in here senpai. UNLESS you are in US, then you need to have your tv on as well.

If this turns out real i love you

Kinda stunned Sam Hyde is going to be on the same channel as Eric "Shill" Andre.

Actually, surprised he's going to be on TV at all. That's kinda weird.

This, I'm feeling pretty let down. Just go back to verticals at least.

Jews censored him. Probably removed some of the more "problematic" scenes that might trigger the audience.

why not feel let down after it airs whats the point right now? also think of all the threads after it airs youll have plenty of time to feel let down if it even warrants that feeling

I feel like MDE (mostly Sam) and its fanbase have gotten so far up its own ass that its not much fun anymore. The only part of this I'm looking forward to is Nick and Charls, and even then I pray it doesnt tip too far into Sup Forums alt right bullshit.

Somehow the worst fan base on the internet. Can't wait for Sam's show to be lol-so-random trash and you Sup Forumsbabies blame da Jews and negros

this
just watch it
we dont know what it is yet

>hes this mad

you will never have a show on tv

> lol-so-random
translation: "i don't get it"

I get that humor but because he won't be doing his edgy bits Sup Forums eats up they'll think it's 15 minutes of a T&E clone cause the nu-males told him 'NO'

They ditched the Doug Lussenhop-style effects and editing a long ass time ago. I don't think it's going to be very reminiscent of T&E.

I'm excited for it, have been for awhile. but Sup Forums will kick up shit and stomp their feet cause it's not what they want, just like Eric going to the RNC and forgetting he went to the DNC

>Sup Forums
so you're a faggot?

The collective age in this thread is probably 15 if I'm being generous

youtube.com/watch?v=0FOMOWfeRvk here's the stream get in her

>sucking this bad at math
I contribute 14 years alone, and there's 35 other IPs

How do I get morphine

youtube.com/watch?v=SHlRtGqFODc

Sam has got it all figured out.

im 26

I got it once, through the most shady of dealers. Get hit by a far and find a Doctor feel good, anything short of cancer and they only throw norcos at you.

Sam's actually just lying about all the Adult Swim drama shit to fuck with people or to establish plausible deniability if no one ends up liking the show

Just kidding, I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked with the show pretty heavily. I guarantee the whole MDE gang really tried to toe the line with what would be acceptable to air and the big boys at Adult Swim got cold feet last minute because of the potential backlash

>TV ratings are calculated based on more than just if you have a Nielsen box in your home.

that's just not true

Even if it's trash it should be good material for future MDE stuff

There's realistic limits on television that are stricter than those of whatever Youtube channel because Youtube isn't pressured to remove your channel just because you said some> too-wittingly-racist joke or gave an otherwise imageboard-tier opinion, even when someone like Eric Andre does stupid mildly political things he does it under the very thick guise of being a nonsensical show while, even if MDE shares some of those elements its a lot more coherent and dragged out joke sort of thing where political inclinations are very easy to see and they alienate audiences. Bear in mind too this is the same channel that shows Family Guy and Bob's Burgers just one or two hours before MDE, it's unrealistic that the same audience that stays up at night and watches those shit normie shows is gonna not find some political statement about X murdered black or how liberals are morons extremely unsavory and therefore hurt the Adult Swim channel/brand/name/whatever more.

stream where

here

I wonder how these guys got redpilled in the first place

So when the show bombs who do you think Hyde is going to bomb?

Chances are his rampage will begin on all jewish temples in the Atlanta metropolitan area

stream here you degen fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=0FOMOWfeRvk

The link is broken. Most of us switched to this.
arconaitv.me/cn/

Is the time 12:15 EST?

Yes

Well, Sam is obviously a failed artist/everything so that one is pretty easy to imagine.

link is not broken bro

Oh shit your right!

wait I wont be able to watch it but what happens if I record it will it still "count"

Where'd the stream

The one that helps

fuck off, not broken

playing ideas man music right now

first sketch looks like a saint's row ripoff

45 minutes now loading

45 minutes away boys

thanks bruh bruh im actually asap rocky

>If druggo normies become main fanbase i'll just Brendan fraiser myself

Recorded senpaitachi

can wait to see mde sandwiched in between hillary ads

censored mde is still mde so its still better than 99% of the shit on tv

Hillary has ads on Adult Swim? If so, I wonder if they also air during normal hours when kids cartoons are on. Is it legal to air political ads on children's programming? I'm 90% they air drug commercials on Nick and CN, so I don't see why not.

lol who gives a fuck of they censored it a little, it's just a comedy tv show not some amazing work of art

>not some amazing work of art

>no adblock
nice try

i think it's more like the dnc targeting dat coveted 18-25 demo that adult swim has

i don't really care what they cut out as long as they leave in the sexy parts

reminder that mde will either bomb and fizzle out or become mainstream stoner hit and Sup Forums will reject it wether its good or bad.

i have accepted either fate and so should you.

Channelhopping on my mom's TV.

Does Colbert ever say anything funny? This might be the worst show I've ever seen.

I hope it becomes the new Rick and Morty

I've seen people saying that Sam has openly admitted executive fuckery with the show every where. When did he say this?

I'm watching it on my TV for the good of our country, you fucking pimple

i don't watch colbert but one time i was forced to watch the daily show with the ambiguously brown host and i wanted to die.

answer me fuckos