FRIDAY AM UPDATE #2: Internationally, Suicide Squad is now up to $29...

>FRIDAY AM UPDATE #2: Internationally, Suicide Squad is now up to $29.6 million after two days in release in 40 overseas markets. Yesterday it opened in Russia with an estimated $3.9 million, the industry's biggest opening day of all-time. In Australia it saw an estimated $2.4 million on its opening day from 516 screens, which includes $350,000 from midnight shows. In Brazil it brought in an estimated $3 million on its opening day and after opening yesterday in South Korea it is now up to $4.7 million after two days in release and $4.2 million in France after its first two days.

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4213

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
my.mixtape.moe/alrbdc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/qdjmbn.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jssagq.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dvbjvn.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tracking how much money a garbage movie makes

You have autism

Wow Suicide Squad is surely going to make at least $1.5 billion because I've forgotten about the box office performance of BvS

BvS had Batman and Superman. This literally has only the Joker as a big name and doubled BvS in one day.

So the decline will be even more steep? Warner sure loves breaking records.

Will Sup Forums implode if it doesn't happen? I guess so.

That screenshot alone tells me it is shit.

The scene is actually nice.

Marketing works, faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

it was better than BvS, but without batman or superman idk how it'll make money

BvS didn't have meme marketing

Dropping some more webums.

>tfw you just wanted to get an expresso and shits blows up around you
my.mixtape.moe/alrbdc.webm

can you post the credits sequence senpai?

Slutty high school and college girls will save this movie.

Better chemicals scene, I put it all together. The Joker sounds like he's having a fucking orgasm in the middle of it.

my.mixtape.moe/qdjmbn.webm

but why did the joker jump in?

To check if it worked? That was kinda cool desu

Thos movie will make josh trank regret he turned down margot robbie for the tranktastic 4 movie

In Brazil it brought in an estimated $3 million on its opening day
Thats a lot considering today its the fucking Olimpics opening ceremony and all the HueHue need to get their shit ready to steal everything from the retard turists that decided to get infected with Zyka and destroy the world.

To check if what worked exactly?

I completely forgot that it's Olympics day.

The chemicals. If she died or not, I guess.

god DAMN I'm turned on right now

And Joker is in it for less than 10 minutes, and he's terrible

>he's terrible
I respect your opinion but I disagree. I think he was entertaining, I liked seeing a new take.

my.mixtape.moe/jssagq.webm

Harley and Deadshot.
my.mixtape.moe/dvbjvn.webm

That's so...so very awful.

This film reminds me of BvS in the 'oh the acting was really good but so many cut scenes wait for the directors cut on DVD!"

Leto was subpar. Not terrible. More of a gangster rich guy type. Its different. But all those articles hyping up his performance, how he was truly crazy, that story of him sending rats to people. He came off as a ruthless killer, not a psychotic sociopath.

That is truly, truly, the worst thing I've seen in a movie since Fembusters.

But this has Joker and Batman in it. People love them even if they are barely in the movie.

They are giving away and discounting tickets. Shit has been on sites like dealsplus for 2 weeks.

Why does it feel like she's trying to act like Mathilda from Leon The Professional here?