How is the DCU going to fuck up the best anti-hero?

How is the DCU going to fuck up the best anti-hero?

Probably cast another goofy nigger like Tracy Morgan or something

Make him young, or black, or both

They will turn him into Deadpool.

well memed

By not having him fuck 15 year olds

By making him a anti hero

Slade has always been a villain who on occasion worked with the good guys purely for self interest. And even then only because he saw a bigger picture. The one time I can think of him as an actual anti hero was probably injustice.

> who on occasion worked with the good guys purely for self interest

that's exactly an anti-hero, a villain by definition would never work with a hero.

anti-villains

This. Big studios cannot seem to grasp the idea of main characters being villains and not anti-heroes. "Anti-hero" has a whole new meaning these days, kinda edgy good guys. Especially after suicide squad, all the advertising framed the squad as villains, in the film even the scummiest look genuinely sad whenever something bad happens to a comrade.
Straight up villains who are inevitably going to get this treatment:
>Deathstroke
>Boba fett

He will be a dumb brute, like Bane in Batman and Robin.

They will replace him completely.

By not casting Based Mel as Deathstroke and allowing him to direct the film.

Wait a minute DCU is not dead yet?

I agree. Slade needs to be the villain. I would so totally watch a Deathstroke movie where he's the assassin that someone like Batman or the Squad is trying to stop.

You could frame it up more like a spy thriller.

Nigger or trans.

I think it would be better if t was the Green Arrow against him. I like what they did with the show

I'd be down with that. You could take it off the grid and have them go at each other in the jungle or something. All old-school boobytraps and shit.

>Slade

Would Ron Perlman make a good cast choice?

He was good when he voiced him, and he's a great actor, I'm just concerned he'd look a little goofy.

Perlman's great, but I'd honestly prefer someone with less exposure. Also, because I like Perlman, I wouldn't want him subjecting himself to the physical punishment it would take to really sell the performance.

How about Stephen Lang? He was the second of my three hopes. If he can do the same "I don't give a fuck, I have a job to do" from Avatar and (I know it was bad but he was pretty solid) terra nova he'd be a great choice.

My other pick is Brad Pitt, he'd do the dark sarcasm and disregard for authority well.

Well this stands up to my "only pic related could possibly pull the role off" stance

Lang would kick ass.

For sheer meme potential, I would love this.

Easily the best pick for Deathstroke

He should play "cable" in the next deadpool movie

YO MAN, I DEAFSTROKE! YUH HURR?