So how is she half-human? Isn't this movie the first time Orcs and Humans encountered each other?

So how is she half-human? Isn't this movie the first time Orcs and Humans encountered each other?

she's half-protoss

Time travel.

sexy chick of the summer

She THINKS she is half-human at this point of history.
She will later discover she is actually half-draenei which makes possible for her to exist on this first movie since draenei's homeworld is draenor.

I didnt hear any mention of time travel crap in this movie though. She cant also know about "humans" if there were none in their home world prior to the portal thgough?

I thought she was half Orc half Draenei

There is literally a whole wiki page dedicated to her lore, you autistic fuck.

Medivh mentions traveling, and meeting an honorable people in his scene with her. I think we're meant to assume he's her father.

Gul'dan was the one who told her she was half-human.
Now, how Gul'dan knows about humans before opening the portal I really don't know, some googling might help.

Dunna nunna nuh nuh
Dunna nunna nuh nuh
MY GARONA

This is correct. The Draenei took refuge from the Burning Legion there for awhile because it finally worked out for them, and for the most part lived in peace with the orcs.
Draenor is not the Draenei's homeworld though. It is one of many worlds they stayed on to avoid being killed by the Burning Legion. And it went pretty well until Gul'dan and shit

He looks like El in this still

It's pretty fucking obvious that Medivh is her dad.

>Now, how Gul'dan knows about humans before opening the portal I really don't know
Medivh is the one who told him about Azeroth and how to build the portals in the first place

That's also what I gathered from that otherwise pointless exchange.

It seems to make sense given the fact that any and all other lore was seemingly thrown out the window when writing the script.

Yeah I know, Warcraft "lore"

Game lore says she is half dreinei/orc not human

How can any orc think that is possible if this movie is the first encounter between the two races?

What a shit fucking movie. Should've let Raimi shot it

Duncan Jones changed it in the movie, though. Can't remember why.

WE WUZ HUMMIES AND SHIET

Probably because of the distinct lack of draenei in general in the movie?

Where was this guy?

sitting in Hellfire Citadel waiting for people to come fuck with his bones

The Draenei's homeworld is Argus.

Yes, sorry. Thanks for clearing that out.

The Draenei's homeworld is Draenor. The Eredar's homeworld is Argus.

torrent when?

Draenei fled from Argus which makes it their homeworld.

Makes it their former homeworld.

Getting face fucked by Gorehowl as per usual

This guy is right.
Draeneis are nothing but exiled Eredars

see

It's heavily implied by Medivh's story that he is Garona's father.
He traveled to Draenor, knock up some Orc chick, then he left, Garona was born, then the mother was killed, and Gul'dan then took care of her.

It was explained in the novelised form, but cut out in the film. Medivh after being corrupted by Sargeras began negotiations with Gul'dan etc. for this he went to the orc homeworld of Draenor where he fugged an orc lady who later gave birth to Garona.
In the non-film canon she's half-orc/draenei which makes way more sense, but also makes her a rape-baby. They didn't want to include a rape-baby in the film so they could get that coveted PG-13 rating, so they came up with a dumb-ass plot and made Medivh her father. However, this works better in some ways, because this writes out Medan, and fuck Medan.

The lack of Manoroth bothered me. That fucker would have had made screen presence.

We don't talk about Medan.

This is the retcon, yes. As far as the original game goes, how was she half human?

His appearance this early in a possible movie series is premature, like say Doomsday in a Batman vs Superman movie

O wait