A Message from Tim Heidecker

*sips coffee and looks back at computer screen*

Ah, yes. Mr. Andrew and the "Million Dollar Extreme", that was an.....interesting? attempt to emulate my style.

Eric Andre, I'll award you a 5/10. Million Dollar Extreme? Awful. Terrible. A derivative rip off of my style without any actual comedic backbone. 0/10

I think tonight we all realized I will forever be the king of the "alt-comedy" Very sad performance by all accounts from 12-12:30am tonight on Adult Swim.

All the best,
Tim Hediecker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9KL4hAZAhog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not sure what this post is supposed to be but does anyone have a download link for the eric andre show?

I think the EAS is far funnier, and is enough of a deviation where this is a little unfair.

Irony aside, Tim does good ""anti-comedy"" because he's very good at regular comedy. All the people that emulate or echo him aren't talented enough to really hit the offbeat notes and not come across as lel random. Tim always nails it.

Great Tim and Gregg interview for those concerned.

>youtu.be/9KL4hAZAhog

fuck you

That high school skit was a Brass Eye homage more than anything.

This post is retarded because seeing as how Abso Lutely produces The Eric Andre Show, Tim obviously regards Eric Andre highly

how did tim get so edgy

is he being ironic here

STOP TALKING ABUT DUMB SHIT AND POST A DOWNLOAD LINK ALREADY

Tim is a based Trump supporter and read thru Rato's falseness.

>Tim is a based Trump supporter
lol sure

>muh beliefs
dang looked like hit triggerood you

It's time to come out of retirement

Sup Forums is funnier than all these faggots

No he's a communist who thinks he'll get to rule after taking our guns. Jokes on him he can't sell out a hamburger joint

I'll admit it. I saw Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie in the theater.

It was a small arthouse theater in Philly

well shit, it's on Netflix

Time to watch it again.

I'll look away during the "shrim" scene becarse I almost puked the first time.

>tragedy happens and a a gun nut (who you don't yet know is a Muslim) is responsible
FUCK YOU REPUBLICANS, YOUR PRAYERS WON'T FIX SHIT

>tragedy happens and Islam is unambiguously responsible
Please guys, right now we need to not make rash judgements, look at how bad I feel that this happened. See? See? I really feel bad and I'm meditating deeply about this guys! So we need to not give in to fear and remember to love each other!

alternative comedy is trash

Part of his comedy was always making satire out of the republican personality/mindset. Their comedy (Tim's and Eric's) has always made fun of both sides and politics, but Tim has stated himself that he is a leftist.