Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHdWyL4va0E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxzUvAQmoDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tommy. Billy didn't insult him. He didn't insult him. He didn't insult nobody.

Nah nah, he insulted him a little bit.

Billy was just breaking his balls a little.

were those collars ever popular?

Nah he didnt insult him.
Round of drinks it's a fuckin Goodfellas thread. Billy didnt insult nobody.

The manlet

More drinks should have been on the house to defuse this situation.

>Who was in the wrong here?

Yify

He was just breaking his balls. He didn't insult nobody.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CHdWyL4va0E

Sometimes he sounds like he aint kidding you know?

Tommy because he was a fucking loose cannon that could dish out insults but overreacted when somebody bit back. He was an insecure manlet who brought too much attention to himself and killed a made man, which is why he was whacked

Come on. He got a little bit out of order. He insulted him a little bit.

Incorrect

True thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxzUvAQmoDM

Didn't Tommy shoot a kid?

I remember a scene where Tommy was talking shit to some kid. The kid stood up for himself by giving Tommy some shit. Then Tommy shot the kid. He didn't kill the kid, but he did shoot him. Pretty sure that was Goodfellas even though I haven't seen it in a long time.

Tommy was a (manlet) dick.

they were in the wrong - they had to get rid of him because they were running his bar while he was gone - now he was back. and no way they were going to give it

honestly i'm just trying not to get whacked

Cringe

Batts fucked kids like that in the ass he fucked them.

As the scene starts, Billy is trying to be friendly. He's just out of prison and sees a familiar face - granted someone he knew when he was much younger, but he's fucking happy to see Tommy. He's willing to start a friendship.

Then Tommy comes up all cold and dismissive, which insults Billy. Billy's the made man, the veteran, the guy who did his rap without snitchin on nobody - who the fuck is this little fuck acting cold and dismissive?

Tommy was 100% in the wrong because the situation escalated because of him

why you muddafuckka you

It don't matter. Billy was a made man. You don't lay a finger on a made man. Everybody knows this.

This. Tommy got what was coming to him.

I wish. I really like them. Regular collars are boring unless you've got a really good tie/shirt combo.

Tommy does kill him, yeah. And that kid grew up to be Tony Soprano's junkie nephew.