Has Nolan made the next Saving Private Ryan?

Has Nolan made the next Saving Private Ryan?

No but Gareth Edwards had before Disney suddenly decided that all the shit they said about Rogue One for years should just be a prank.

>We Were Soldiers was not the next Saving Private Ryan
>Nolan is good
Nolan might pull off making the next Carry on Kaiser

>inb4 webm of that one guy looking up and smiling like a retard

HAHAHAHA

BRAVO NOLAN

Is this guy the new Baneposting?

TIME FOR PLANE!

He's definitely one of my favorite new memes

>mfw I look up and see a plane and think of TDKR

>tfw Hollywood rather make a movie about an Allies total retreat from massacre than a movie about Battle of France

I wish I knew this extra's name so I could send a letter of congratulations

>mfw I see a man get shot before he's thrown out of a plane.

what the hell do you think this guy was thinking in his head?

>that guy's so big, I can see him from down here

'finally'

>I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Nolan
That or he wanted to be as infamous as the extra who took his wang out in Teen Wolf

What if this scene exists in a crossover with the plane scene?

what

Like what if he sees God?

An extra in the final scene of teen wolf appears to have his penis out while sitting in the stands. Some say it's his finger but I prefer to think it's his dick

Can someone please find out this guy's name so we can start an official fan club and a write in Oscar campaign

>I prefer to think it's his dick

That's silly. If you really want to start the fire then start a petition for them to reshoot this scene or edit the guy out.

In this brief but poignant scene, the unknown actor portrays the lost of innocence. Here we see the fleeting wonder by a conscripted Essex farm boy at seeing aeroplanes (they were still not very common in 1940) only for him to realise that these are also the harbringer of his death. This scene is an allegory of the industrialisation of Death. Bravo Nolan.

Wasn't it Harry Styles?

god dammit nolan and his fucking muted earth tones

dunkek

>movie will be an ally circle-jerk
>wideshot of thousands of troops being evacuated
>hans zimmer score blaring
>characters only talking in exposition and about how important what you are watching is

Hollywood making movies about well known WWII event(although desu i was expecting a Dunkirk movie the moment I read about it in history class) and not from small amazing events from other wars like story of the Musical Box: A WWI medium tank that went behind enemy lines causing havoc until overpowered by germans a la Fury style. Or pic related aswell a comedy war movie.

do you think that the Furer will appear in this kino?

>Dr. Quinzell, I'm BAT.

what did he mean by this

The hallmark of a Nolan film: extras doing random shit

>>movie will be an ally circle-jerk

More like circle strafe amirite

he looks like the autist from the big bang theory Jim Parsons

bravo nolan

WHARE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE OF COLOR AND WOMEN?!?! SO SEXIST AND RACIST

>the so-called miracle of Dunkirk was just Allied troops retreating in panic
>Germans let it happen because their high command dun goofed
>movie will play this as some kind of heroic act, with an American volunteer fistfighting Nazi general Count Von Der Evil to buy time for his ethnically diverse group of friends to escape

>america
>being relevant whatsoever at this point in time
>looked on as the german war machine flattened europe and only made their move to """""save the allies""""" when the japs lost their shit

Its about time they started making war movies again. There really haven't been any good ones in 10 years but the technology and film tricks have become so good. Its a shame