Why is it that threads about actors and actresses are immediately deleted but e-celeb and youtubeshit threads are...

Why is it that threads about actors and actresses are immediately deleted but e-celeb and youtubeshit threads are allowed?

janny boy wants the reddit audience

Those are the laws of the land. That's how the forces of darkness have suppressed the spirit of man.

Why did he do it?

>uncut
absolutely based

who is this?

>but e-celeb and youtubeshit threads are allowed?
Because they are celebrities

Is that Legolas?

>shitposting circle jerk is the reason threads about actors get deleted
>whilst non stop shitposting of capeshit, star wars and anything else doesn't get deleted

>moot

who?

suckable cock tbhwy

some old tripfag

cutfags btfo

wew lad

Yeah I just realized it was orlando bloom.

That's about movies and tv.

People are not television and film.

Then e-celebs and youtube reviewers shouldn't be allowed either.

>quoting a washed up baggage handling cuck as if he's relevant

regardless it is still circlejerk shitposting

>You lost me at "free expression" and "board culture."

Obviously Orlando Bloom gets it perfectly.

Is he half erect?

Man that body is horrid

katy is kind of tubby

Yes.

>Man that body is horrid

Yes but it's still on topic.

Actress thread nosedive into feet and fetish shitposting degeneracy.

>uncut

wtf I like orlando bloom now

I wouldn't have her any other way.

He's English, they don't get circumcised unless they're Jews or Muslims. America is pretty unique in circumcising nearly all boys, a legacy of Kellogg.

youre being naive here
The reason stuff on actresses gets deleted because of circlejerk shitposting, but when that happens on DUDE BANE? LMAO or DUDE DUBS LMAO it doesn't get deleted. Youre an idiot if you dont recognise its the same thing

wtf I hate moot now

just playing I've hated him for years now

Jesus, she looks average as fuck. Professional makeup is magic.

I thought she was dating riff-raff

post more katy

those are harmless and fun

actress worshiping is pathetic and belongs on

Tan Penis Island

fuck me youre an idiot. fuck off back to whereever you came from

kys
y
s

I really hate that these high waisted swim suits are coming back into style they look terrible

It's ok if you're butthurt but those are the rules.

Go cry about it somewhere else.

How big is he.

>It's ok if you're butthurt but those are the rules.
>ignores the rules
congratulations on being an underage idiot. Why do I argue with someone so stupid

That's only because the early physicians in the US were Jews, Circumcision had a fee so it made them a lot of money.

Why didn't she get naked too?

Decent size for a half-chub.

and they saved the skins and sold them in bulk to leather workers
predominantly used for luggage and hand bags

boys' foreskin was also used as an ingredient in cosmetics.

Well technically it's still covered.

hopefully she will someday

shes easily pushing 160lbs

damn she's hotter than ever huh

You're the one crying here. I post what I want when I want with no repercussions

Why did he drop off his pants anyway?

This triggers me every fucking time I see it

It's like moot always hated this board. Everyone else gets to have fun but Sup Forums can't post about pretty girls

Flash forward to 2016, where you can shit post whatever Ferish shit you want but you still can't post about cute actors doing cute actor things

What a fucking faggot

>moot

He hates pedos. At least he's legally in the clear with loli. With actual pedoshit, he's not.

Actress threads become raided by the pedospammer

blaim him

moot never cared about Sup Forums either way. It's all a grudge held by swaglord because we didn't give a shit about his shitty film club that never went anywhere.

hey they worked for Jamie Lee Curtis

It was his site retard.

He could do whatever he wanted.

Filthy Frank is not on topic and it's not any different than worshipping some celebrity's instagram

how is the 30,000th yms debate regarding bestiality on topic? how is rich evans' weird looking girlfriend on topic?

because the mods don't delete it.

Because the kids that the site needs to attract to continue to stay viable like that sort of thing. If you ever started a business the smart money would be on it failing.

This is such retarded logic. I can tell you're going you're going places, kiddo.

both of those things get deleted all the time

You guys seem really upset about how you can't post what you want.

The butthurt is extremely easy to spot.

Again is right over there.

Nah, he fucked Sup Forums too by putting faggot euro mods in charge. They were literally going through threada deleting mildley off topic but relevant post and still do to this day.

The people on /hr/ post like people from 9gag. It's also not for fucking celebrity images. The only reason that shit is on /hr/ is because Sup Forums deletes it.

It doesn't matter anyway. The shit you hate is here to stay and it will always piss you off. Have fun.

Are they right?

I don't hate it, I hate the people that piss themselves over it not being allowed like a bunch of whiny children.

but have fun getting banned over and over again.

>waaah why don't the mods let me post my waifu in peace
Blow your brains out tonight

Judging from the fact that it's half hard, probably. That being said you really can't tell unless he's fully hard.

why not tonight

Well, he loved our memes.

I appreciate Bloom. Clearly his plan was to make Katy go nude for us since he did. Unfortunately it didnt work, but I dont fault the man for trying.

So mad.

Bet this pic enrages you.

>Donald Trump

YMS should get deleted because he's shit and shilling himself. RLM usually gets the first thread deleted when a video is posted .

Thread about movie reviews gets deleted. No reason.

Well finafuckinglee i've been waiting to see this guy's cock for like 3 days.

It's a pretty nice cock, too bad about the turtleneck.