Is it just me, or is Big Trouble in Little China a terrible, terrible movie?

Is it just me, or is Big Trouble in Little China a terrible, terrible movie?

its cheesy i wouldnt say terrible

just you

It's a fucking classic you piece of shit

kys

Fuck you faggot

what did he mean by this?

Has he made any good movies recently?

Meh not terrible, but not great, just kinda stupid

Has there been a western movie that treated non-whites with more respect than this?

It uses elements of their folklore. It is apolitical. It isn't condescending to them. There are no "magical chink" characters except for some of the chinks being magical.

It really isn't that funny

No, it's pretty damn good and you're just dumb

>A movie with Kurt
>Terrible

Pick one and only one

I think it's one of those, it's so bad that it's good, type of things.

you must be baiting ?

On top of this, the dumbest character in the movie is the only non-asian.

It's profoundly terrible.
I have to imagine nostalgia goggles play a big role in this board's opinion of the film.
You could have a field day dissecting the film scene by scene and pointing out all the ways it is objectively garbage. It fails on the most basic narrative levels and it's painfully unfunny.

It's just you. You have no pretense of objectivity even if you hate the lighthearted goofy storyline.

Its just you you massive faggot

>narrative
You people are the biggest plebs of all.
Film is a visual medium and you completely dismiss the cinematography, direction, set-design, practical effects, props, choreography, makeup and clothing whenever the STORY doesn't make you feel smart.

There needs to be a neutral third-party thread where I can point out what a fucking (You)-hungry dipshit faggot OP is without actually giving him a (You)

Sorry I have objectively good taste in thinking this is terrible.

It's just you.
You should really move to tumblr.

if you dont like this movie you dont belong here

faggot

You guys all have shit tastes, holy shit.

remember Clint Eastwood making a generalization about the "generation of pussies"? OP is who he's talking about.

Its one of the most fun movies ever made.

Fuck u OP.