“I think Selina is always exploring that without even knowing, because she has a genuine heart, she’s very loyal...

>“I think Selina is always exploring that without even knowing, because she has a genuine heart, she’s very loyal, and she’s very honest and intelligent. But I think just as natural as her goodheartedness is her evilness. This season we’re actually going to be seeing her go down a darker path"

screenrant.com/gotham-season-3-penguin-catwoman-darker/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/4wv8SgJs1iqgKFP1WsThAw==/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/T4XAPv4JeoOMWat41DAyJQ==/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd go down her darker path, if ya know what I mean.

please explain

I dont know but....... MUH DICK

exploring what?

Of course she's exploring things without even knowing. Her eyes are fifty metres apart. She could be concentrating on a particular task, and all of a sudden she can see the view from the top of Mount Everest.

she should do some exploring with Ivy

>capeshit
>children
wow its made for Sup Forums!

fucking kek

You mean loli Ivy or growth spurt Ivy?

Does that mean we'll see her in a skin tight full body suit this season?

Hajajahahahahahaha -The Joker-

Heh.

Catgirl has been doing her squats

shame about the low glute insertions doe

One of the worst characters in the show. The Penguin and Harvey are the only ones worth following.

In b4 the Mazouzfag says Bruce is good too, he's especially fucknig awful

dat second chin

I can't watch this show any more. Not even for her.

Gotham is fucking terrible.

Gordon is pretty cool, too

I'd explore her if you know what I mean

His acting is terrible.

Thank you! I thought everyone loved him and I thought he was almost as bad as Fishmooney.

I can't stomach the show if both of them are in it.

>tfwswnpyitn

Only when he's with Bullock.
I'm okay with everyone but Fish. I can't believe they brought that dumb bitch back.

Shes one of the worst actresses ive ever seen, only the dumb feminist brunette from girl meets world is worse

Supposedly she played the race card or something

You really didn't see that coming?

>start watching the show
>see this person
>cant figure out if she's catwoman or some kind of frog character I haven't heard of

I still don't know even after they call her Cat etc.

She pulled the old "im black and married to will smith card"

>Fish Mooney is actually coming back

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

And if that wasn't enough, they had to shit on Hugo Strange's excellently creepy and menacing performance by making him Fish's bitch.

B. D. Wong is just stealing shows left and right.

I was more upset that Mrs Peabody got mind controlled, I love seeing her and Strange interact.

Goddamn BD Wong was great this season

I fuckin hate jada pinkett smith with a passion

I loved Strange up until then. I'll probably still check out season 3 because season2 proved that Gotham can be enjoyable but I'm sure Fish is going to ruin it.

she is a human so she must be also pooping making her butthole darker
even if she's a teenager, 15 years of pooping will make your butthole darker EVEN if she is on high fiber, plant based diet
thus user will go down on her darker path, he might get charged for molesting a minor but atleast he can brag about it in an asian image board

>no more Strange
>more Fishmooney
Yeah I think we all need to adjust our expectations a little.

>season2 proved that Gotham can be enjoyable

When the fuck was that?

Whenever crazy Barbara was on screen.

I actually really like Fish Mooney.

I know the rest of Sup Forums hates her, but I loved the dynamic shared between she and her main henchman, Butch. Unrequited and forbidden love. When Butch shot her and he cried to her, apologizing and admitting he didn't know why he did it, she instantly forgave him and absolved him of any guilt that he had. It was one of the best scenes in the series.

I just like the character. I don't know why everyone else hates her. JPS plays the part well, has a commanding presence and is a nice addition to the cast. Fish also doesn't fall prey to petty stereotypes and isn't above doing the dirty work herself.

I really don't get the hate. If you want to be angry about her subplot(s), blame the writers, not the actress and certainly not the character. I wish they'd give her a better wardrobe, though;JPS has an excellent body and I'd love to see more of it.

Every moment was cringe worthy.

Her acting is horrible horrible.

Worse than Gordon.

I don't think so. For this show, I think it's just right. Guess we will agree to disagree.

How much are they paying you to say that? We all know that Fox shills lurk on Sup Forums.

>Gotham Thread
>No one paying homage to the guy carrying the show on his back.

The only time I really liked gordon was when he played that chameleon guy pretending to be him. THAT was fucking acting, everything else is a shitty grimdark voice with muh morels bullshit.

>It's a bullock is doing "something else" episode

You are only saying that because Butch is a good actor and can pull off acting like a loyal lackey.

JPS isn't really bad, she's just not that cool of a villain or anti-hero. Literally just a unlovable bitch that keeps coming back.

Top villains:
>Penguin
>Riddler
>Jerome (Joker possibly)
>Red Hood episode in general
>Mr. Freeze
>Barbara
>Everyone else

>Strange not topping that list

Come on. Also I was disappointed that Oswald didn't keep his dad's monocle .

Man that arc was great

>someone shares an opinion different from a group, therefore they must be a shill.

First off, this isn't Sup Forums. There is no shilling conspiracy for a god damn FOX TV show and if there is, I'd be pissed because FOX is clearly doing a better job than fucking NBC which cancels great shows like Constantine. That network needs serious shilling because that show deserved a second god damn season. Secondly, Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. People can have different opinions and do share them.

Surprise, surprise: I also liked Man of Steel. I also liked Avengers. Paid for it twice in the theatres. Ooga booga.

she makes me so hard

Checked, but who is this semon demon, mr satan?

> You are only saying that because Butch is a good actor and can pull off acting like a loyal lackey.
Partly true. The actor is really good and the dynamic/chemistry they share seems (or seemed) to work really well. Nonetheless, the scene needed both actors and JPS pulled through well enough to make it one of the best scenes in the series. On Sup Forums, everyone lost their shit and people felt empathy for both sides. It was one of the highlights for Fish Mooney.

> JPS isn't really bad, she's just not that cool of a villain or anti-hero. Literally just a unlovable bitch that keeps coming back.
I can understand that critique. It's justified, but I simply like the addition of her character to the storyline. The dynamic shared between her and Penguin in the earlier seasons was nice.

I still don`t quite get it. How would user go about exploring her anal cavity.

>Surprise, surprise: I also liked Man of Steel. I also liked Avengers. Paid for it twice in the theatres. Ooga booga.

Alright, I'm calling it, someone's going to go nuclear over your post.

Hugo was just very hard to believe. I think the cheesey beard really threw me off about his character. Plus I didn't like his big black miss don't take nothang frum no 1 assistant he had. I was glad he left that bitch as soon as he could, that was the best thing he has done all season.

What he brings to the plot of the Gotham show is not only great, but necessary. The scenes he is actually in I really don't care much for.

Without Strange alot of the villains wouldn't be as great as they are now.

Penguin is always going to be #1. Perfectly cast role, plus the actor is really something else.

Alfred has the best fight scenes.

Spittle pictures/webm?

I'm gunna need before and afters stat

This is the actress taking the role in S3. I guess the current one was TOO "little girl"

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/4wv8SgJs1iqgKFP1WsThAw==/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/T4XAPv4JeoOMWat41DAyJQ==/

I'm pretty sure that the writers were just drunk during the last two episodes of S2
>Strange getting hit by both the freeze gun and flamethrower and being just fine afterwards
>Strange not wanting Gordon to find out about illuminati but straight up telling him about it during the interrogation
> SERIOUS.POLICE.BUSINESS. ;))))
> Fox and Gordon shutting down the bomb in Adam-west style by throwing water on it because they were told by a fainting miss Peabody
>the show ending with Gordon also going "fuck it", stealing Bullock car and randomly leaving the city to get his wife back
And it was awesome

Jerome was garbage, glad the show killed him off

the previous one slept around with half the cast and crew, it was causing problems

She gonna /ss/ with Bruce?

>that fucking death of azrael with the goddamn RPG

t. Will Smith, who is glad Jada is out of the house so he can fuck Margot some more.