Actors who are technologically illiterate

>actors who are technologically illiterate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntmuSzxopVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh Emma you beautiful creature

I thought Emma would be quite intelligent though :(

honestly not having a facebook in these days and age is a proof of superior intelligence. she's just trying to avoid the social stigmata associated to it in a humbling way

10/10

How is facebook too hard for someone? That sounds a lot like bullshit. Why doesn't she have facebook? Does she have something to hide? Is she a pedofile or a terrorist?

No it's not. It's a sign of being emotionally distant from your entire family. Seriously if you ask most people (yes, even normies) they'll tell you they only have one to keep in touch with family.

You don't need Facebook to play pokemon go, though.

Yeah, not fucking really mate.
I have a facebook because employers will laugh you out of their organisation if you don't have at least some form of social networking.
It also helps me find and interview for jobs through groups in my field before they're posted to the public, granted someone doesn't fill the position already.

Worst job requirement I had was when I worked as a bouncer and they made all employees at the club have a facebook or twitter account solely to help shill the club
I ended up having my brother do it for me since I got tired of it within 5 minutes

>having fagbook in 2016

good for emma

She doesn't need to learn how to use Facebook. She'll just beat up and viciously bite whatever man she is with at the time if they don't post stuff for her.

Good wage cuck

>Working shitty jobs that expect you to waste time on gimmicks and be spied upon.
Any job that requires me to have a facebook account is not a job I want to have.

Thankfully I don't have one, and I make $100k+ a year. :^)

It's pretty much a necessary evil.
I barely use it too. Employers just want to know that you're not a complete social outcast.

>add mother and older sister on facebook
>they just share a bunch of chain-letter-worthy memes and clickbait shit
>brother's facebook consists of him asking where there's a party, or asking for a ride because he's been drinking, or sharing memes about how great beer is every day of the week, despite him being in his forties

Facebook just makes you dislike your family. The things shared are almost never the kind of shit you keep in touch with family to know about.

Why would she lie like that?

You don't have to and can't sign up via facebook...

>american jobs require you to have social networks where you need to pretend to be someone else and not the mental NEET you are

LOL

>Facebook just makes you dislike your family.
I'm not saying you need to be part of that community, or even that you should endorse it. All I'm saying is that you keep it because you want to know when someone dies or something like that.

that is a very good point. I remember the times before facebook and I had no idea what my family was up to, where they were, sometimes I event thought i was an orphan for a while.

It's not just America.
It's pretty much a trend in Western society.

Chevy Chase said he could not get to his email account, because his "email is in new york"

>you want to know when someone dies or something like that.

If someone in my family died I wouldn't need facebook to hear about it, because my family actually interacts outside of Facebook.

The people who have facebook just to keep in touch with family are simply people who don't have any real contact with their family and who obviously don't want to. They might as well cut that tie as well.

>It's pretty much a necessary evil.

If youre a retarded cuck, I guess

you dont need fb for it though?

This.

What a fucking joke

>those qt a cups filled up the whole screen

BASED EMMA
A
S
E
D EMMA

Well all of my family doesn't live in the foothills of Appalachia. So if I want to know what's happening on the other side of the country I can't just call up Cletus ask "what's the word?"

t. NEET

>emma will never threaten to stomp on your dick if you make a facebook profile

t. someone with a real job

Considering you don't need facebook to play P:GO, that's REALLY illiteratre

>t, child who grew up with smartphones, is already wearing glasses and think The Internet is equal to real life.

1/2

>Employers just want to know that you're not a complete social outcast.
No one outside of America cares about this.
You could be the biggest loner ever and do a great job.
It's more of a "security" issue incase someone goes postal and shoots up the entire office; which only happens in America due to poor mental health care.

2/2

youre an insecure fucking joke if youre scared of being laughed out for not being on facebook. grow some balls and make the decisions you want to make you fucking clown. grow up you manchild

what

>t. someone that doesn't have any family
Seriously? Do none of your siblings accost you for not making a Happy Birthday post? Do none of your cousins at least expect a happy birthday comment? Do you really not get bitched at for not saying that your amorphous blob of a nephew looks just like your sister? Fuck off, kiddo.

>i don't have facebook

>young female
>western country
>no facebook

no i dont bother with any of that shit because i am a man, you cucked numale faggot

The press circuit on Drinking Buddies showed that she barely even drinks regularly, let alone has a huge drug habit. Though I guess pretending is a big part of posting on Sup Forums.

Way to out yourself for being 15 years old at most.

I have a specific rule:
No family on facebook.
I use it purely for work purposes.
I have an alt. account for friends and acquaintances.
I call or text my family, or maybe do the unthinkable; visit them face to face, when I need them.

Nope. We do that shit when we meet or talk on the phone.

>72867036
No (You). Off my board.

Here's to (You)

Sounds like your family DOES live in the foothills, seeming as they don't have a fucking phone they might use to contact you if someone dies, having to rely on facebook instead.

Just call your mom, bro. She'll be so much happier for it than you sharing an article on facebook and sending her a smiley.

Lmao dave francos got bigger tits

Sup Forums..., that's your peer.

>You can't post on more than one board on Sup Forums
Sup Forums , Sup Forums, fit/, /vr/ and Sup Forums here.

No I just go home to my sister and play with her children instead.

>Do none of your siblings accost you for not making a Happy Birthday post?

No, because I actually call my siblings up and wish them a happy birthday and talk with them. In the cases where we don't meet up and do something to celebrate.

>looking at Franco's tits instead of Emma's

/fit/ pls go

Cancer incarnate.

>08/06/16(Sat)05:36:11 No.72867215
All this butthurt.

kek

>jdimsa

imagine being that good looking and not being trapped on this shitty board

she's mocking that tacky mirrored vanity

>2016
>acknowledging any family outside who lives in your home
El oh el dude

someone post that thing where DMX struggles to use the internet and says hes never used google before

>All I'm saying is that you keep it because you want to know when someone dies or something like that.

>stigmata

you fucking idiot

What is the point of doing that shit? Are you hoping to get some money from them or something? Unless you have something to gain from these people then ignore them. I haven't seen my brother in 6 years and hopefully never will again.

>kiddo.
Kek. You're mom doesn't make you do things?! Fucking kiddo

>tfw only child
Seems like I really dodged a bullet there

think it was about the fappening

Too bad there isnt a better way to keep in touch with family... like... you know... talking to them and visiting/calling them...

> no mental health care

Fixed that

Are you really so simple that you can't figure out how to be cool for not having a Facebook?

The only way you'd be able to find out about the death of a relative is via Facebook? It sounds like your family is fucked up.

>people are """butthurt"""" for saying Facebook isn't their main way of communicating with their family

This generation is pretty fucking sad.

I only have a very basic linkedin profile and so far it has been more than enough to climb that corporate ladder like a motherfucker

I have no social media and have a salary for a fortune 500 company and theyve never once brought up social media in an interview.

Good job falling for that lie to keep you trapped in a narcissistic bubble.

fucking kek
is that why his career is in the shitter?

>tfw when you sister posts awkward pictures of you on her facebook and all your friends like them and comment on them
You did, my friend, you did. Nice trips btw.

I think the complication is her not having facebook due to being famous and shit, not that he is too stupid to use that site.

I have a phone for that.
Facebook is just a stupid format for attention whores and people who want to argue or get some sort of validation for their regurgitated opinion from CNN or Fox

I am fluent in java, perl, and c++. I manage hundreds of servers every day.

I have no clue how to use most of the apps on my phone and haven't used facebook since 2006.

what normies think is tech illiterate is just not knowing how to use the current app. write me a n^2 recursive database query in c.

Good chuckle

and also, thats a lie. one of the few things I use my phone for is games, and I have pokemon go. you don't need a facebook.

but I am out of pokeballs. I get like 3 per pokestop but then I use them there. a god damned lapras was at my apartments pool last night but I had no fucking balls.

>pokémon go
kys and get out of my board

if you have a facebook just kill yourself already

This nigga gets it

Normies reeeeee

I'm a teacher and I'm like 90% positive that posting pictures of me getting drunk with the lads is only going to get me in trouble with the boss.

>I had no fucking balls

you sure don't

if you don't think most tv fags play pokemon go you are delusional. this is one of the most normie board on 4chen. also, the theead itself is about some dumb bitch that tv has as a waifu not playing pokemon go.

but I should probably just go back to freddit.

Get a decent job you fucking bottom-feeder

youtube.com/watch?v=ntmuSzxopVk

>DMX will never be your hilariously inept grandpa that asks you for help with technology

I talk to my family in person user

if your job laughs at you for not having a facebook then you're not in a very relevant field.

This.
I learned how to code thanks to koding with Karlie®. What inspires me is teaching African refugees how to program java script, but for the life of me I don't even know how to download the new normie game pokeman go.
Where do I send you the n^2 recursive database query in c, my good sir?

>cocksuckers defending shuckleturd's abomination

Fuck facebook faggots.
Get off my fucking lawn you homoshit queers.

>stigmata

i have no facebook, i call my parents everyday, text my brother. That's all the family I have. Any friends I text. Facebook is literally useless (for me, I get that some people use it for whatever. More power to them).