IT'S LIKE A MOSAIC OF SEMEN

ADD A TOUCH OF OLIVE OIL

RUSTIC

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU

Who won this argument?

THERMONUCLEAR REACTOR

ON

AROMATIC

Fucken 'ell, he just up an starts the figh' for the cam'ras, yea?
And then he tries to le'go of all responsibility?
Wanker.

YEAH?

UUGH?

3 FINGERS

LET THE KNIFE DO THE WORK

youtube.com/watch?v=TxzMjqhMn4Q

count how many times he says 'nice'

Underrated

Who was right here?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w

Kerridge > Ramsay > James Martin >>> Oliver

>Go to a high class gourmet restaurant
>Order a fucking well done streak

BODY
NICE
AND
WIDE

Kerridge is god tier. I've got three degrees of separation with him.

he's a big guy

BLAND AND SOGGY
FUCKING SHITS

>don't comment at the restaurant, hold complaint for the interview to act as a 'gotcha' question
>play victim when ramsay won't take your shit

journalism

Can't wait for this to be the top meme of late summer 16

COOKING!

It's not a recipe, it's a philosophy!

[stares threateningly for 45secs]

why is this such a controversial scene on Sup Forums

*falls on hard times and shills pleb tier stock cubes*

because Gordon sperged out when presented with a GOAT pizza

ignore memers who say it looks like shit, they're just baiting

god damn kitchen nightmares us i hate you so god damn much but the waifu game ridiculous

>UUGH?
always fucking gets me

you're a fucking retard, that pizza was disgusting

Because once you post something commonly to a certain point it becomes a meme.
And a meme is a good way to start discussion on Sup Forums

>Dough literally raw

>mountain of cheese

Cheese is a surface area food. More of it doesn't make things taste any better you're just eating more cheese.

That pizza only looks okay from the one angle everyone always posts, if you watch the scene you can see its trash pizza

MMMMMM

UHHHHHH

nice

I'd slave away for the next 5 years of my life in a kitchen, only to get sacked by this guy within 5 minutes of working for him. As long as he cussed me out.

you asshole westerners and your snobbish tastes meanwhile me and family would be grateful just to have slice of that

no you wouldn't you autistic shitskin, that pizza is literally unfit for human consumption

HOL- HOLD ON A MINUTE

YOU'RE CALLING ME A FUCKING ASSHOLE?

> i am

YOU STUCK UP PRECIOUS LITTLE BITCH

The dough was LITERALLY raw. how are you gonna say that a GOAT pizza would have literally raw dough?

ONCE YER PAN GETS NOICE EN HAWT
IT MELTS LIKA BUTTAH IN YER MOUTH

COCK

LONG AND STIFF

This is now Jack thread.

ARSE

MOIST AND FRAGRANT

JUST SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF PASSION TO WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE A SHITPOSTER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

> y-yes chef

I'LL PAY FOR YOUR FLIGHT TO FUCK OFF BACK TO AUSTRALIA?

you fucking westerners are unbelievable. hot food for a hungry stomach and you say "nah, uh, it's too greasy, it's too oily, too much bread, doesn't look good" completely forget fact that you can shit like this at hardly any cost. i mean the gall. you say third world but really that's more than half the world that would be grateful to eat such food and not pick apart like some baby. deep down, in the back of your minds, you know ISIS is waging a righteous war.

I fucking love memes

like I said, ignore these baiting retards

that feelio when no husky ex-footballer angry chef to cuddle with

>YOU TOLD ME IT WAS FRESH
>GOD YOU JUST SERVED THAT TO ME RIGHT NOW

>Gordon looks at the cooler
>MY GOD FROZEN, FROZEN, FROZEN... WHAT ARE THE DATES ON THESE?!

His formula is so predictable yet so entertaining and hilarious at the same time. Truely TV Kino.

>ISIS is waging a righteous war.
this has to be bait, but jesus christ you fucking shit skin, consuming that shitty pizza will make you fucking sick your stomach might be full for a while but afterwards your streets will be clogged with your greasy diarrhoea

Now we a start witha pan, nice and hot, get your chicken and rub the breasts wi--

This guy seems to not understand the idea of RESTAURANTS or GOING OUT TO EAT.
if i wanted a shitty grease filled pizza i'd buy it frozen and pay 5% of the price that they are asking for the same thing.

>when he goes into a storeroom and there's out of date shit growing mould
how do people get that bad
fucking hell holly

philip schofield STOP LAUGHING DAMN IT

HOW MUCH IS IN THE BIN? LOOK LOOOK

you're clearly the retard here, there is no way that pizza comes anywhere near edible

These threads are abject. You're all humourless waste.

BANE

BIG AND STRONG.

does he actually eat these or is he aware he's creating bait

>no user, he actually eats it

PROLAPSED ANUS

NICE AND RAW

THEY'RE NOT CRAP THEY'RE DELICIOUS

TRIPS

NICE AND CHECKED

i didnt know this was a you laugh you lose thread, fucking hell.

I don't even know how he's still alive considering he eats raw fucking chicken

you would know that wouldn't you asshole westerner because all you eat is shit and treat it like shit. all you consume is shit but you don't realize you're sick? telling that you people lack conscience. you call me shit skin but all you do is spread shit across the world then have gall to say you don't need this shit, it looks gross, yuck, i'll eat something else, and toss it. disgusting. you dirty fucking westerners. you are fucking babylon. rome. you're going to die and no one will give a shit about you. erased from history. you deserve it. assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KofI6ocTLE8

I miss the simpler times

youtube.com/watch?v=bwnrWzgUP2w

but this fucking asshole buys it and just picks it apart like baby. how do you not see that? it's symptomatic of you westerners. you feel so above what god's given you. all the riches of the earth made into an abominable mess to be picked apart like baby's just to be put into the trash into a hungry stomach. disgusting. you disgrace your humble origins. you disgrace the riches of this wonderful earth. you make these disgusting creations and still throw them out. you molest what is divine. you are vile. disgusting. get some sense.

Nice. Full. Stop.This. Is. So. Autistic. God. Damn. Son. Kill. Yourself.

YOU
C'MERE

FUCK OFF

>you're going to die and no one will give a shit about you. erased from history.
yet the places you compared us to have not been erased. cry all you want poo in loo but we're inherently superior. that pizza is shit, but of course you savages don't care,you just want to fill yourself up with whatever trash you find like animals.

I'm a UPS driver and I deliver to a shitload of restaurants. They are almost all disgusting garbage in the back/walk in. Fancy places are often even worse. There is one place that is God tier, you could eat off the kitchen floor, and all their shit is fresh. I'm in the Midwest and they have fresh fish flown in every other day. The food is fucking spectacular too, simplistic but good.

Needless to say the head cooks and manager are huge raging assholes. If their restaurant game wasn't so on point I'd refuse to go there because of how shitty I see them treat people.

>you're just eating more cheese.

That's the point, genius. Heaven forbid someone should eat more of something that tastes good.

That is "well done". People always get medium rare-medium, so they think that's the upper threshold.

Listen to Achmed. Begin fucking your animals to show appreciation for great gifts Allah has bestowed upon us.

he picks it apart because he knows there is something wrong with it, hes there to HELP the restaraunt that is going under and the main reason it was going under was bad food.

Why are you this upset over something so trivial? Do us all a favor and go hang yourself.

>starts putting cockroaches in his hair
>THEY'RE EVERYWHERE
>squishes rat shit between his fingers and smells it
>I JUST ATE HERE
>licks fungus and mold growing out of rotting vegetables
>ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL SOMEBODY!?

that food is subpar quality and he is making people pay for it. it is inedible and deserves to be trashed you mongoloid.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhkjmup7PQ

>You are Rome

> Greatest civilization in history, invented democracy, had technologies that wouldn't be matched until 1000 years past their fall

Thanks senpai.

Also, don't worry, we'll just be replaced by the next big white people country, that's the history of man. The only reason we will fall is because we get infested with shitskins.

Kek straight up though. Don't tell me Ramsay didn't plant that fucking rat. Why the fuck would there be a RAT in the FRONT DOOR of a RESTAURANT, GETTING READY TO SERVE ONE OF THE WORLDS BEST CHEFS.

you stupid stupid stupid stupid fucking westerners. DO YOU NOT GET WHAT IM SAYING?? he picks food apart and doesn't eat it just to make a statement. he doesn't even eat it after. he's too good for it. that is DISGUSTING. he should be ashamed. sure you can have problem with the food in front of you but he doesn't even eat it! fucking ungrateful. and you pigs justify this. fuck you. the west is so fucking disgusting and lacking in morals. and you have all these foundations to donate across the world but just for people to have good image. it's unbelievable. you don't deserve this food. rest of the world does because then they would eat it and be grateful of the fortune god has given them. we have one world only and cannot leave. you people just trash it with your pollution and making abominable creations. no one can stop you fuckers. then you have gall to justify your blindness to this disgusting practice of stupid fucking ramsay picking apart food like a baby and throwing it away in a tantrum. i pray that you fuckers are wiped soon. you deserve it and cannot even see why.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o

>Rome
>Invented democracy

blow it out your ass

ha ha ha good one mate ;)

>oh cock
What did he mean by this

yeah and the statement is "the food is bad" even the fucking owners thanks him for doing it because it helps them, i dont pick apart my food, he does and he has a reason to do so.

why are you so upset?

Turn the speed down to 0.5

cowards. typical of effeminate west.