Movie is too dark. 2/10

movie is too dark. 2/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definetly needed more quips.

fuck off adam

is this the guy (left) who wants to blow his dog?

He also said that there were pacing issues. That Jared Leto, Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Jai Courtney sucked.

he also said that he's into blowing dogs

>he doesn't like dog cocks

>Guy who would fuck dogs is telling me what I should be doing with my time

Your joke sucks dog dicks, just like Adam Johnston, the proprietor of YMS (YourMovieSucksDOTorg)

>dog rape
His mom must be FREAKED

Nice meme. By the way have you heard that Your Movie Sucks fucks his god damned dog?

blowing dogs aside, his points are pretty spot on.

Forced, try hard dialogues, 3cool5me, uninteresting action scenes, horrible editing.

Dcucks have to accept that even Marvel's worsts;Thor 2, Ant-Man, or Deadpool are better in those aspects.

Wasn't that only a part of the criticism with the movie?

Source?
It's not like I don't believe it of course, but just curious

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

when people say this they mean literaly too dark, as in you can't fucking see anything.

BvS was the same. Man of Steel did it right, grungy tone but was bright in colour. The fact they went even darker with the colour pallette for BvS and SS is gay.

there is no source it's just butthurt capefags that are upset because he dislikes their movie.

nice damage control Adam

There is no damage to control.

Your gay.

Nice paraphrasing faggot.

yep. blowing dogs is totally normal, if you're into blowing dogs like Adam Johnston of YourMovieSucksDOTorg

>I've gone on this rant too many times

>his points are pretty spot on
you're right, of course, but let's not forget this guy's advocacy of bestiality or beastiality if you can't spell.