They actually made a sequel?! What the fuck America?

They actually made a sequel?! What the fuck America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXJiBkFgprQ&index=5&list=PLU0Cu1gVmh2enHXD5YvSf-7uy40DJtgL1
youtu.be/LJDgVlv55Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MJH has a great ass.

Not very Christian of you

What is the plot anyway? Does the government try to ban Christianity?

>this passes for "persecution" in America

Leland from Twin Peaks is actually Satan and tries to abolish Christianity.

>it's a god is on trial episode

Heh, poor Christians.. After hundreds of years of oppressing people, now they have to realize nobody likes them. Tough luck, Christian fags

Why would they not make a sequel? It BTFO atheists and made money too; perfect.

are you subbed to the bible reloaded too?

this movie is old news now

American """"""Christians"""""" are the whiniest fuckheads on Earth on par with super far left SJW babies.
>muh oppression cause we can't literally teach my religion as law in public school
>muh only my religion should get tax breaks
>meanwhile in the middle east, you literally get beheaded for owning a bible
Fucking retards

Atheists say that no one can prove the existence of God, and I say they’re right, but no one can disprove the existence of God, either…

can we stop this meme? it's literally just the first semtence of the debate
this

>2016
>being an atheist
Are you sure you're not just being rebellious against your parents?
Can you prove you're not being rebellious?

Getting triggered my euphoric gentlesir?

Maybe you should pray that God heals your acne.

modern movie posters

>hey should we creatively sum up what the movie is about using unique artwork that catches the eye?
>nah lets just photoshop a bunch of people into a fake background and make it look like a sega cd game

just end my life

This
youtube.com/watch?v=VXJiBkFgprQ&index=5&list=PLU0Cu1gVmh2enHXD5YvSf-7uy40DJtgL1

youtu.be/LJDgVlv55Uw

I am an atheist and I didn't watched this movie because I am an angry virgin that can't separate entertainment from ideology.

This movie actually came out on April 1st. I watched it in the theater with like four really religious people. I kept laughing during the dramatic scenes and they all were staring at me. Good times.

Isn't that already a movie?

It was better than Civil War.

so what is it about? Is it like unironical camp jesus?

Does anyone have that comparison chart between European and American Christian cinema?

>on par with super far left SJW babies
feels right to me. Both have the same self centered small minded hypocratic attitude and are hysterical and annoyingly aggressive about their opinion.

That's just what American Protestants do man, they're closer to Jews than any form of Christianity with their obsession over the old testament

The only real christians are orthodox and catholic, protestants are an abomination.

>hypocratic
I think you mean hypocritical. The hippocratic oath is something else entirely.

Edgy.

The only REAL real Christians are the Orthodox ones. I mean, it's in the name.

That fucking cropped part on right side of the cover.

Only Lutherans have a legitimate cause really
>Anglicans literally founded because Henry wanted a divorce
>Everything about American Protestants in general, especially Mormons and their magic underwear

Jehova's Witnessess are the only real Christians.

About as Christian as Mormons pham

I don't really think people from the 3 Abrahamic religions get persecuted on the Middle East, except on ISIS controlled zones obviously. I know atheism is illegal in some countries though

>What is being an apostate?
In any country with majority muslim rule (that isn't Baathist anyway) you will be subject to no protection, it's a miracle the Yazidis have survived this long

The ending of the first one was the funniest thing

>guy gets hit by car
>starts to die
>people run over and yell at him to repent and convert while he's dying
>he does and dies

>Countless libshit/atheist movies get released every year.
>"Not a problem."

>ONE Christian movie gets released that challenges the status quo.
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>poster calling for the seperation of church and state lumped in with """"the oppressors""""

fucking religious retards, i don't care whether or not you want to follow a bunch of stupid rules but don't make other people do it

I hate protestants so god damn much

Don't forget after dying they stand around and talk about how great it is he died.

that movie was based as fuck

I can not believe what im reading in this thread, how dare you ridicule faith?

This movie is a true masterpiece, it shines in showing the importance of having religion and how believing makes you vulnerable to being oppressed.
Im sorry to say this but if you did not enjoy this movie it is probably because you havent allowed your small atheist mind to develop much.

Heaven is For Real is the only movie I've ever been to that got a standing ovation from the audience. Not even memeing.

holy fuck never noticed this before

lmao

Having watched a few debates, Atheists and Theists debating will often make a mad dash towards the hill of Agnosticism, and from there shift the burden of proof to the opposing party and take potshots at the opponent's position.

wtf?

god's not dead, but he sure isn't good at photoshop

And they're making another.
Odds are it'll be about how the Reverend was arrested for not turning in his sermons for review by the government that wants to censor what they can preach.
So as usual, an unrealistic scenario fueled by paranoia

>inb4 Texas
That case was completely different, and the Texas government apologized and admitted that they shouldn't have included the sermons in the subpoena.

why do these "artists" always miss the most obvious shit in the corners

what did they mean by this?

it´s always amazing to see how thin skinned left leaning people are

Best part is that literally none of the court cases that they cite during the credits have anything to do with the events of either movie. And none of them show instances of actual persecution.