HARLEY QUINN, NICE TA MEETCHA!

HARLEY QUINN, NICE TA MEETCHA!

LOVE YOUR PERFUME, WHAT IS DAT, THE STENCH OF DEATH??

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dktvjn.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I LOVE YOU

*unsheathes katana*

nothin personnel kid

>implying harley is a kid

Will Smith is always getting himself into shit

Will rethinking his life choices right there and then

[cringing intensifies]

How did they all beat her up the elevator? Did they run up the stairs? Why would they do that?

>Refrigerator, 13-19 years: The top end of this life expectancy range belongs exclusively to increasingly rare single-door refrigerator units. More common freezer-top and side-by-side models can last 17 and 14 years, respectively.

This is most likely going to be the most successful movie Will Smith has ever been in. Definitely the most successful movie he's ever been in since Independence Day.

"Jesus christ I hope Jayden doesn't become this obnoxious when he goes full tranny."

Speaking of nothing personal, why was Katana a part of the team? She's like Rick's bodyguard or something but wasn't her whole beef avenging her
Husband and killing Yakuza? Why is suddenly working with the US special forces. When did she stop being a vigilante and become an elite operative for a foreign nation?

Literally a line from the comics.
Read a book, faggot.

She's got his back

made my skin crawl tbqh senpai

I think you forgot about I Am Legend. that movie is wonderful and was a breath of fresh air when it came out

>what is MIB

Reading Dcuckomics call faggot to somebody

HONKA HONKA NIGGA STRONKA

It was hugely disappointing.

you're waifu a SHIT
seek help

>This makes it not cringey as fuck
kys
comics=/=irl

A movie that made less than 600 million worldwide. Suicide Squad would have to underperform extremely badly to not make more than that. Either way, MiB lies back just as long as Independence Day, so it's still gonna be Will Smith's most successful movie in 2 decades.

Independence day made less than 600 million too dumb ass.

>comparing theater grosses from now to those 20 years ago
Are you really that fucking retarded? Even terrible movies are grossing as much as movies did back then.

>tfw you read it in Tara Strong's voice

the original independence day made over 800 million worldwide, dumbass.

Okay for worldwide, MIB 3 made over 600 million too. Does that make it better than the first one?

>THIS IS KATAAAAAAAANAAA SHE'S GHOTMA BACH

Firstly, why does he need to point out that her weapon is a katana?

Secondly, what kind if name is Gohtma Bach for a Japanese woman?

it's them chinese with their pleb tastes

SHE'S CUTE!

>DC
>Expecting good characterization

Just watch it for what it is, a brain dead movie.
Get stoned while watching it too, it's pretty trippy with all the retarded editing.

her vag is the stuff of nightmares

Sexiest scene.
my.mixtape.moe/dktvjn.webm

She's fucking terrible. I don't know how you can look at that picture without wanting to fetch her the kind of tooth-liberating backhander that used to appear in old-fashioned comics.

Why are you autists getting so worked up over 3 lines in a movie?

>what is inflation

I want Margot Robbie to be punched so hard in the mouth several of her teeth are dislodged, which makes me an altogether loftier class of autist thank you very much.

I love Will Smith's face. You can see him contemplating what life choices led him to where he is.

No career, horrible, insufferable children, sitting next to a woman with no ass and on some shitty cape film.

He probably wishing he'd waited for a role in a Marvel film.

Hello, welcome to Sup Forums. Did you read your Banepostig manual? If not I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave.

kek

>probably wishing he'd waited for a role in a Marvel film.

No one said anything about "better" you retarded fuck, he said most successful.

Yeah I'm sure being worth 250 million makes him feel like a failure.

>Did you read your Banepostig manual?
>Banepostig

This won't do, user. Please try harder in future.

>success is only worldwide box office gross

Why are people complaining about Harley being annoying and treated like shit by the Joker? It's like they never watched Batman: The Animated Series.

Because people think they're just some "CRAZY IN LOVE AWW SO ROMANTIC" thing.

They don't realise that Harley is Joker's cum dumpster/punching bag/long running joke

If i had to guess its Waller offered her information or something.

>no worthwhile argument
>I'll just memetext instead

I would wait a couple of weeks before making such claims, user. The opening weekend will undoubtedly be massive but if the word of mouth of terrible then it'll quickly drop off like Batman v Superman did.

S I M P S O N C O R E

BART ON THE ROAD

In the *animated* series she also had charm out the ass.

Kek. You just know he would have ended up in Black Panther.

Whoa, easy there, cowgirl.

That was my argument. Success is a lot more than how much a movie grosses in box office.

Would you rather gross 1 film for 300 million or a franchise for 1 billion? The MIB franchise has made more money than Independence day.

How about income from DVD and Blu Ray sales? Franchise rights? The list goes on.

Animated Harley is likeable and says goofy shit, MOM'S GONNA FREAK Harley is irritating, says cringey shit and Margot Robbie's performance is wooden.

Nah he'd be Luke Cage, he was already the flying deadbeat version in Hancock

She's a cute.

One of the worst jokes.

Obviously added by the Quip Department in post.

comic != book