Suicide Squad receives poor reviews when it was actually a really good movie

>Suicide Squad receives poor reviews when it was actually a really good movie
>"Everything wrong with BvS" shows up as soon as you type in "Batman V Superman" into google
Are there people actually trying to bring DC down? I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but it just seems bizarre with the constant negativity DC films is getting

And yes Suicide Squad to me WAS such a better movie compared to BvS. It had great character backstories, you really felt for the characters.

I also enjoyed Captain America Civil War so much and agree with the RT score for that... but Suicide Squad deserves a much higher rating than it has gotten.

Obviously. Disney/Marvel are the Jew that cannot be named.

yeah it's obvious

>It had great character backstories, you really felt for the characters.

The backstories were hilarious. The introed everyone in with their own unique 70's Rock song á la Gaurdians of the Galaxy and posted their stats and shit on the side. It was trying SO hard to be the aforementioned movie that I was embarrassed for them. What a piece of shit.The entire introduction sequence felt so formulaic, like the editors we're sitting around scratching their chins and wondering "okay okay well where does killer croc go? Hey, you guys like Rolling Stones right? Yeah that'll make it fun"

The movie had no soul. As for 'caring' about the characters, I wanted the sex witch to win and suck out the soul of those one dimensional clichés. I could've written El Diablo's entire character in highschool.
>im not losing another family esé!
Lmao.

Terrible film. Deserves less praise than it received.

Seriously I was amazed with how much I enjoyed Suicide Squad and wanna go and see it again!

I can't wait for Suicide Squad 2

PLEASE do not cancel the DC universe DC Films. CONTINUE to make it. After all you have the best Batman ever right now and I so want to see Jared Leto again as the Joker!

>The movie had no soul.
You are so wrong. El Diablo and Deadshot had heaps of soul and heart behind their characters.

I loved the way they wrote Diablo, him not helping the Squad until he then reveals to them the reason he swore to not hurt anyone with it again. Then you know what he does with Enchantress' brother.

I liked that scene too with Enchantress pretended to promise all the characters what they wanted showing flashbacks of their life (Diablo with his wife when he pushes her away and says no this isn't real). It was a great acted film and one of my favorites of the year.

yes. Marvel is afraid of the competition from DC
even though DC puts out at most 2 movies a year during months that Marvel has nothing out in
even though more capeshit out there isn't going to affect demand for capeshit in any way
even though capeshit is already so oversaturated that DC's contribution is negligible

Oh christ.

>It's a DC fanboy can't live without the world validating his tastes episode

How long until he blames SJW's somehow this time?

>it was a great acted film
It was very hit-or-miss. I think Robbie and Smite did their best with the lines they had, however terrible they might have been. I felt the theatre collectively cringe when Robbie said "we're bad guys--it's what we do"

Nearly every joke fell flat. That being said, there was some good acting, namely the two i already mentioned. Also Cara did well, she was into it. Poor Leto was a B-list Ledger; he was hard to watch. Villa Davis was god-awful. Kinnaman shouldn't have been allowed on set.

We're definitely going to disagree on the writing of El Diablo. That was one giant, miserable character trope with absolutely no substance

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

Also you know the percent is just "people who liked it" and not a score of the movie right?

Smith*

No, people aren't "trying to bring them down", they're just making awful movies that are easy to hate.

The blatant Pro-Marvel narrative pushed by the medias is why I'll be voting for Trump to be honest.

>DCucks claim they love the DC movies and Snyder's work
>95% of DC threads are complaining that other people don't like them

No. Everybody WANTED these movies to be good. Which is why everyone (except people braindead enough to convince themselves that shit is good) is so disappointed.

I find it weird. I watched BvS and I've seen most Marvel movies. I honestly don't know why the Marvel movies get scored so well and the last two DC movies were poorly received, I guess Suicide Squad makes the third. To me they are all on the same level, they are all just superhero movies.

As far as people whining about them being too dark and serious, I don't remember Nolans Batman trilogy being lighthearted and filled with jokes but almost everyone loves them.

>people expected meme squad to be good
uh...

In what world are "wanted" and "expected" synonyms?

Here we can catch a rare glimpse into the inner workings of an average individual trying to understand movies.

He professes an inability to comprehend the concept that movies of the same genre receive different receptions based on their quality.

Are implying something about our Mouse God-King, you dcuck?

Yeah Age of Ultron surely deserved to be fresh even though it's a steaming piece of shit even worse than BvS.

Marvel movies are fun, and occasionally really good (Civil War, Winter Soldier, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy). DC movies are dull, headache-inducing (not because they're smart, in case a mentally challenged person says that) and sound like they're written by a toddler trying to make a disaster movie. There's not a single redeeming quality about them.

Whew, it's certainly better than BvS. The quipping was at its apex, and that got annoying sometimes, but BvS is just painful to watch. Every actor in AoU is charismatic and entertaining, while BvS literally makes me cringe everytime """"Lex Luthor""""" is onscreen. It's painful to watch, as is """Superman""".

>Are there people actually trying to bring DC down?
>tips tinfoil hat

Horrible movies get poorly received?!

Fucking jews.

Doesn't that just get your goat huh? Life is simply unfair. How can the world do this to you? How do you cope with it?

Disney are a satanic organization and will not tolerate any rivals who threaten their dominance.

they obviously have the money to destroy anyone, even somebody as huge as Warner Brothers.

I think it's pretty clear that a lot of the jokes were reshoots. Most of them were shot as closeups.

my suspicions were first aroused after Man of Steel. its obviously the best capeshit movie ever made and it got kicked to shit by professional reviewers.

if the Dark Knight came out today it would probably get a 40% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Its one of the worst of the year for sure

in no order of the worst flicks i've seen this year:
the fifth wave
warcraft
cell (the one based on kings book)
urge
zoolander 2
blue mountain state the rise of thadland
the brothers grimsby
captain 3
batman v superman dawn of justice
pride prejudice and zombies
x men apocalypse
suicide squad
midnight special. this ones more being disappointed as fuck though

>zoolander 2
Somebody went?

It wasnt a really good movie. It was really shit movie. Im being honest. If you cant see the flaws, your intelligence level can not be very high.

>dead shot was will smith
>harley was meh
>joker was a tryhard
>croc was a literal ayo hold up we wuz crocs n shieeet
>eyyy fooo lets burn some shiet holmes I keel my wife an daughter feel bad for me eseee

that entire movie was shit

so I'm not into marvel movies at all, I like the DC universe so I went to see Suicide Squad and wow what a piece of shit.

Do you guys seriously think it was a good movie or is this a ruse? There were scenes that were completely pointless and lasted less than 30 seconds. The Joker was a gimmick (You could remove him from the film entirely and it wouldn't change a thing.) And every character had an extremely generic backstory which no one gave a shit about.

I really feel bad for the actors because the lines were so terrible they really couldn't do much.

>Villa Davis was god-awful.

This is bait

>Diablo with his wife when he pushes her away and says no this isn't real
That sounds really bad m8

>its obviously the best capeshit movie ever made
Christ so wrong. It was horrible.
>if the Dark Knight came out today it would probably get a 40% on Rotten Tomatoes
Again wrong. Most people love The Dark Knight and hate Man of Steel, and that's not surprising. The latter tried so hard to be the former, but surprise surprise, just being gray and edgy isn't what made The Dark Knight popular. What works for a Batman movie does not at all work for a Superman movie, specially when it's lacking the brilliance of Nolan's directing (yes, BRAVO NOLAN, he's not guaranteed to only make good movies, but that movie was an example of what he could accomplish) and is instead directed by Zack NEVER-MADE-A-SINGLE-GOOD-MOVIE Snyder. Your comparison is way off - MoS was not even remotely similar to TDK. If anything, I'd say it's closer to Sucker Punch.

>constant deadpan sociopath monotone is good acting
>"they weren't cleared for this"
>"let's play a game"
>"not so fast"
Just terrible

inb4 she's a sociopath in the comics, she was phenomenal

Nah, it was solid. The bones of a 10/10 movie are there. It just needs some shuffling.

>This crap was better than this pile of shit
>Which means it's good

SJW v DC Fanboys: Dawn of Autism

>Suicide Squad as a really good movie

(You)

I dont watch any of these shitty movies because im not a pleb/ teen, but its pretty obvious marvel are paying off critics to give their shit generous reviews, otherwise all this superhero crap would get equally shit on

Jesus christ are you 10 years old? El Diablo and his whole cliche backstory was terrible. It was cheesy, predictable, and juvenile.

Why do people want the DCU to continue?
Serious question.

Who supports it? If I was a serious DC fan, I would demand that Hollywood stay the fuck away.

I did