Sacrifice the lives of hundreds of innocent war boys

>sacrifice the lives of hundreds of innocent war boys
>just to save a handful of pampered princesses who were already living better than anybody else

So now I get why feminists love this movie, its basically the sort of world feminists want, one where women are queens and men are disposable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ros73m7xBRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow retards will always find something to complain about

Do you know where you are?

What I find worse are the cucks that won't admit it's a feminist movie

I assume it's because they can relate to their numale idol Tom Hardy

>bad guy does something evil
>better blame women for it

Women are not things.

What was Furiosa planning to do with her crew? Just kill them? They were ready to fight and sacrifice themselves for her, why the fuck would she just do that?

>war boys
>innocent

>calling this SJW shit when they had to rely on a man to get ANYTHING done
If anything it just shows that women are fucking useless without a man.

>switch Furiosa to Furioso
>suddenly the movie is about brotherhood and honor and things women can't understand

We get it. You're ashamed to enjoy things outside your comfort zone. You'll grow up.

Dude Green Place LMAO
Also I guess she would have gotten the BMX gang in the mountains to kill them

This movie was great and only alt-right fedoralords hated it

>Mad Max thread on Sup Forums
>waaaah women waaaah

Fuck you I just want to talk about Mad Max

I wish this was playing in theatres again so I could watch it. What an experience. I saw it 4 times. Would gladly see it again (in theatres).

I can't even bring myself to watch it on my laptop.

>You'll never ride around the wasteland with a cute twink

Feels bad man

Fertile healthy women would be worth a lot more than a bunch of cancer raddled young men in the world shown in Mad Max. What you see in MM:FR is a pretty realistic scenario, human society operating on the ape or even walrus level where the strongest male takes all the women into his harem and younger, weaker males are deprived of breeding access, only fighting and hunting until the elder male is deposed

I'm the only one that only ever really liked the original Mad Max? Road Warrior I'd overrated and silly and Fury Road was nothing more than visually impressive.

Beyond Thunderdome never happened.

They kinda are in a sense that all they eevr knew was the road. They are childlike and pure.

Road Warrior would be criticized by Sup Forums for promoting faggotry if it came out today

I do think the first Mad Max is underrated, but The Road Warrior is better remembered and far more influential

>be in apocalyptic desert
>water in short supply and most valuable item
>first act on gaining power is to waste lots of water

>sacrifice the lives of hundreds of innocent war girls
>just to save a handful of pampered princes who were already living better than anybody else

Why do you think Max drove off?

Maybe, only the bad guys are shown with that homo-erotic tone though, so you'd probably have idiots going

>BASED MILLER KNOWS HOMOSEX = DEGENERACY

Rather than talk about the film itself

>some fat disgusting feminist with asthma fucks you on the side

Awful way to live.

>Walrus level

Reminder: Immortan Joe did nothing wrong. He created a working community, even if he was an authoritarian power freak, while the dumb old hags turned their bounteous utopia in to swampy hellscape. The well-intentioned bad guys won.

Walruses are nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ros73m7xBRA