Is he seriously only in the movie for 10 minutes?

Is he seriously only in the movie for 10 minutes?

Fuck me, I was going to pay to watch this movie. Is it true that he's not even a good Joker?

15 minutes of screen time. Won an oscar

but hopkins was actually good

not as good as mads but still

15 minutes of screen time. Won an Oscar.

yes but let's be honest that was the pinnacle of Hathaway's career and it's probably never going to have a role that good again.

8 minutes of screen time. Won an Oscar.

10 minutes of screen time. Won an Oscar.

How dare you compare Anthony Hopkins to B-Movie level actor?

where are you digging these jpg artefacts from?

WHO THE FUCK CARES HES A SHIT JOKER
FUCK HOW MAN THREADS DO WE NEED
HATE THIS SUPER HERO CRAP.

Delete this or else.

>Is he seriously only in the movie for 10 minutes?
Yes.
>Is it true that he's not even a good Joker?
No. He is the most comic book-ish one in fact, and even the little that was shown of their relationship with Harley could be described as mad love done right.

7 minutes of screentime

His entire plot line is MUH HARLEY. He's shoehorned as fuck. All his scenes seem incredibly trimmed down too. Worst of all, there's only one scene where he's not just written as "generic crime boss in clown makeup"

The movie isn't about him, and he isn't part of the suicide squad.

5 minutes of screen time. Won an Oscar

>His entire plot line is MUH HARLEY
And it is good enough because the movie is not about Harley, or him, or Batman - he is Harley's support cast.
>All his scenes seem incredibly trimmed down too.
True.
>crime boss in clown makeup
Is exactly what he needs to be, in my opinion.

>the single greatest villain in the history of comic books needs to be reduced to mob boss in clown makeup

TWO (2) minutes of screen time. Won an motherfukkin Oscar.

>Is it true that he's not even a good Joker?
He is the most psychotic craziest person I have ever seen on screen I would say. The way he interacts with people is just so deranged. Sadly yes he only has about 7 minutes of screentime.

This is mainly because all his deleted scenes featured a more abusive relationship side with him and Harley but WB at the last minute demanded Ayer change the movie to make them more loving so all those scenes had to go.

I really liked the scenes anyway with him and Harley together but if WB demanded reshoots why didn't they film more scenes with them together?

Still that shot of Harley jumping into the chemical pool and then Joker dives after her was so beautifully shot with the music.

I pray that we see the Jared's Joker again.

>3 minutes of screen time
>is labelled the most talked about character in Lost Highway

>10 minutes of screen time
>Probably going to reap 10 million for the role
IT'S NOT FAIR

Eminems mom in LA Confidential won an Oscar. She had maybe 15 minutes.

There are no small roles, only small actors.

Leto did the role very well.

I hope he returns in Ben Affleck's greatest super hero flick of all time, Batman 2018.

Go pay to see nine lives instead like I did.

It was a meowingly good time.

How much batman is there?

I love the casting for Robin. That actor was great in Grave Encounters 2.

2 - 3 minutes. There is a surprise fight scene

>I don't wanna say who fights him because it got me excited when I saw it
Nah it ain't Joker

10 minutes of screen time and his role in the movie is incredibly stupid

He's painted as completely reckless. He breaks into Arkham using guys with giant novelty masks and even a panda costume. Just storms right in guns blazing. Then into secure medical facility that works with the government and even manages to track down one of the worker's wives and hold her hostage on face time. Then he steals a helicopter from elite military units to enter a city under military lock down, and heading to someone extremely important and vital to national security. He gets away again and then breaks into a maximum security prison with no difficulty.

None of that makes any fucking sense. None of it makes it seem like he is capable of sneaking around remaining covert.
Especially after Amanda Waller establishes that she keeps tabs on everyone.

it's kino you pleb

>I was going to pay to watch this movie
Why?

That's funny, IMDB had it at 10 before the public had even seen the flick. How pathetic do you have to be to vote for a movie before you see it?

>robbing someone of a (you)

Don't know about you, but i am tired of over the top number of maniacs in Batman's rogues gallery. Maybe i am wrong about Joker, but something should be done about that.

They shouldn't have marketed it around him then

fuck that's the only reason I wanted to see the movie

I hope the Batman film plays out like the Arkham Asylum graphic novel, combined with a bit of Killing Joke, combined with flashbacks detailing Batman's past. Something like...

>Gordon tells Batman that Joker has taken over Arkham Asylum
>Batman goes in to defuse the situation
>It was a trap, Arkham is now locked down, Joker over the speakers says there's now a bounty on Batman
>Batman has to use his limited arsenal, and contact with Alfred and Gordon, to escape the facility and quell the uprising
>Core selection of core Batman rogues who he comes across in the film, as well as a myriad nods to others, to show that this is a Batman in the later half of his career, battle hardened, and has already seen it all
>Every time he comes across one of his rogues, there's a flashback scene going over how he captured them
>Eventually makes it to the Joker, the flashback details his biggest failures - the killing of Jason Todd and the crippling of Barbara Gordon
>Joker tries to provoke him in to killing him while Batman beats the shit out him, but he resists and takes him back to Gordon, quells the uprising
>Ending scene details Jason Todd as the Red Hood becoming active on the night that Batman was trapped in Arkham, killing several Batman rogues still out on the streets, setting up the next film to be influenced by Under the Red Hood

How pathetic do you have to be to log on to an internet rating site and give something 1/10

>and even manages to track down one of the worker's wives and hold her hostage on face time.
this felt like a subplot that was cut mid way and we didn't see the rest

>SUPER HERO CRAP.
it's called capeshit, auteristic newfag

>how pathetic do you have to be to do something

If you seriously thought Batman would be a main character in this... then you really must have not been paying attention. Everyone knew he only had a cameo yet I had no idea he actually fought in this.

I knew he wasn't going to be a main character but I was hoping for more than 2-3 minutes

>Film title: Suicide Squad
>Wants to see more Batman in a movie full of so many characters already