What will the RT score be?

What will the RT score be?

Also, screencap this.

Dubs for over 60, trips for over 70

reddit/10

Quads perfect score.

A strong 25%

my last two digits

Why is supes in that picture, didn't he die?

my last digit

MY last two digits.

Please tell me this is not real

Stronger than Man of Steel
Less than Marvel's Hulk

Its not ben affleck on the bottom, its the devil running a company like apple

Hold the fucking phone, I recognize that bulge

Truth
Fuck off fag

>turn on the lights
>bunch of computer screens all turn on already running stuff

8% confired

They seem to run on some form of electricity

33%

depends
does cyborg fuck wonderwoman and spray his seed all over her white heritage
if so 100%
if not 25

confirmed

Post yfw Cyborg has replaced the Green Lantern

Did the robot guy really need to have his face partially shown, so we could know that he's definitely BLACK?

His fault for ruining it, now he can stick to Redditpool while DC saves their second chance on Green Lantern for later.

Since it's now an established meme to hate on DC films, it will be around 20-35%

>What is monitors being on standby mode

Step up

>tfw you realise they're standing in order of power level when viewed left to right

Also isn't it "unite the seven", why are there only 6 of them in the film version?

That JL trailer was stupid. I wish everyone would call it out for being stupid so WB corrects its course. The media doesn't have the balls.

i want non-comic fans to leave

who is the niggerbot?

Why was it stupid? It directly addressed 2 criticisms of BvS (no levity/no colour), and it was a teaser, not a trailer. They wanted to say "hey, we listened to the problems you guys had with BvS, here's a taster of HOW we're changing things".

Cyborg. Historically a Teen Titans member, he was upgraded to Justice League during Nu52 at some point in place of Green Arrow, if I'm remembering correctly

A respectable 29%

but why was batman making quips? I really hope DC and WB don't try to interfere with Aflecks solo batman movie. I honestly believe if they just let ben do what he wants he will make the greatest superhero movie of all time.

My last two digits.

This is the final score the movie will have and cannot be overruled in any way.

>but why was batman making quips?
When?

Bruce Wayne made a few, Batman didn't. Bruce has always typically been lighthearted as a front user

30-40%
It'll be the last film in the DCEU.

Nah. The Batman solo film is already green lit, Flash is likely to go in to production soon, and Suicide Squad 2 is already being planned.

Both MoS and BvS made bank, and SS is projected to do better than BvS, so as long as the money keeps flowing, they'll keep making them.

Same reason Transformers films keep getting made. They make a stupid amount of money.

My last 2 digits

Even if it fails DC is too into it to stop. When it comes out Justice League 2 will be in the middle of production and it will be too late to stop it regardless.

Good lord lads

Critical reception doesn't mean shit, as long as it makes money

86%

Will roam 49-56%

Screencap this :)

Aquaman will be the highest rated DCEU movie
Screencap this

Relax this was just test footage they quickly edited for comicon.

Just like Suicide Squad a lot of the editing and certain scene takes which we saw wont end up in the movie.

I so hope that slow mo shot of Bruce throwing the bat symbol at Flash isnt the version in the actual film. Too slow

>tfw no Martian Manhunter

Why didn't they make a teen titan movie instead of suicide squad? People have watched teen titans cartoons, would alao be a good build up to what may happen to Robin, since you saw his suit in BvS. Would also build up to good Batman villains like Deathstroke.

Not too bad tho, I really liked Flash, maybe a bit obnoxious, I just hope they dont push too much on him being the comic relief, because then it becomes obnoxious aka Green Lantern ish.

I've only seen the first two Transformers films, neither were good.

I don't get why the second one gets so much hate though, it was better than the first one.

I literally cannot remember the difference between the movies, in my head they all end up fighting in a big new york like city. I remember Marky Mark in the last one(4th?).

Martian Manhunter is too OP for what they're trying to do with JL, I think.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, I think they're trying to show that a JL without Superman isn't enough to stop world threats, so when Supes comes back to life in the third act to clean up, it actually means something. Having Martian Manhunter or a Green Lantern Corps member (be it Hal or not) would cripple that

It's been a while since I've watched it, but the second one I remember as being visually worse off than the first one, and clumsily edited so you rarely get a clear shot of what's happening.

The final battle in particular where you finally get to see The Fallen taking on Optimus Prime, I struggled to comprehend what I was seeing because the action was for some reason focused on the people on the ground, or behind pillers, etc.

I only remember that third one being hilariously bad, with not-Megan Fox convincing fucking Megatron and the final fight being anticlimatic as fuck.

But arent they assembling JL in case Superman goes bad, like Barry warned him about in BvS?

Did the transformers ever transform into each other, like Bumblebee literally being Optimus' right hand, the others being the other limbs or whatever.

Because Supes, Batman, and WW sell tickets. The characters could take a literal shit for 130 minutes and the movie would still gross 300 million. Teen Titans is not a sure thing. DC wouldn't take a risk like Marvel took with Guardians of the Galaxy.

That's a good point, but I always took that scene as a warning about how important the women in Superman's life are, and why Batman has to be careful not to turn a good man bad.

In that future, it seems Barry already knew Bruce, so it's likely that the JL wasn't enough to stop him anyway. That future was already prevented, so I guess we won't find out.

>Wondy
>White

Two questions
1. Why is negatron in there?
2. Since when Cyborg is red and white?

It is
Check out the articles about this same scene even before the footage came out

This dumb low IQ flick might just take the reddit:the movie title away from deadpool and guardians

>DC wouldn't take a risk like Marvel took with Guardians of the Galaxy.
Suicide Squad literally just came out with Harley Quinn and Deadshot as it's leads, retard

>2. Since when Cyborg is red and white?
Semantics. Other questions you may enjoy...

>Since when does Supes not wear a belt
>Since when does Supes not wear red pants
>Since when does Batman not wear off grey pants
>Since when does Batman not have a yellow belt
>Since when does Batman have small ears
>Since when Flash wear armour
>Since when does Aquaman have both hands
>Since when does Aquaman where black and gold
>Since when does Aquaman look built as fuck

They literally made Suicide Squad, which has maybe 2 villains people recognize. Lots of people grew up with Teen Titans

kekkk

dcucks BTFOed

all they did was sacrifice the integrity of what dc movies were going for by doing a poor imitation of marvels strategy. looks like a poorly executed clusterfuck of shit

>directed by Zack Snyder
Jesus Christ really??

Critic Score: 20%
Audience Score: 76-80%

So why did Superman have to die? Something about showing Earf he was a good friend?

lol

True, I guess Darkseid and Steppenwolf will bring them together.

My last two digits, this is the definitive score.

my last two digits

Yeah because DCucks will rate the movie 10/10 on IMDb weeks before the movies comes out.

>“It’s an intense, awesome, and gigantic undertaking because Bruce [Wayne] is having to go out and sort of ‘Seven Samurai’ the Justice League together, which is fun… It’s slightly monumental, and at the same time they’re starting to grapple with this coming threat.”

Oh boy

around 30, another hatchet editing job, more bad pacing and this time: terrible quips instead of dreary tone

jesus christ, i can smell the 3-hour messy editing from 2 years away.

Not gonna work automatically by simply turning on the energy
And also would fuck up the computers

the tone is still dreary
dreary quips

I feel like this is going to be rushed as fuck, like BvS was.

It should have just been an Aquaman movie in the style of Man of Steel with Batman searching for Arthur in comfy Lovecraftian fishing villages.

Fuck they look so stupid

the start of was decent, with Bruce, Aquaman and those scenes of warrior guys burying a mother box and fishing village bar.

Everything else was pretty gay.

Cyborg is gonna be shit. Much rather have GL or MM. Maybe if they keep going with the body horror from BvS it'll turn out to be a very interesting and sympathetic rendition but I kinda doubt it. Just gonna be hero black for the 2% non criminal black demographic theater goers

Suicide Squad is literally assfucking GotG in the BO right now though

BATMAN v SUPERMAN didn't beat GotG domestically, and it opened with almost 30 million more than Suicide Squad

If the same drops happen to Suicide Squad, it will not beat GotG either

10%

>Zack Snyder presents: JUSTus league

FOR FUCK SAKE! WTF ARE YOU DOING DC?

>it's just a tribute
>it's not in the movie
>THE MOVIE IS GONNA BE GOOD

Die in a fucking fire already

I bet I know the RT you cucks' will give black panther

Check em cause these digits are what its gonna be

Nolan Batman got great scores. Reviewers/normies don't care about Marvel vs DC the last few DC films have just been terrible. It really is that simple.

Why did that statue look nothing like Superman?

>Die in a fucking fire already
You can join him and while you're at it, take your Sup Forumsedditor console wars bullshit with you.

is the flash a fucking chink?