Describe his character without saying what he looks like or what role he serves in the movie

Describe his character without saying what he looks like or what role he serves in the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlmezywdxPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bland.

KATANA

THIS IS KATANA'S BACK

LAWNMOWER

Cuck

SOULS

HEY YO LINDEN, SETTLE DOWN

Stern, just like Qui gon

>SHE *awkward pause* CUT ALL YOU IN HALF

What did he mean by this?

tries to do the right thing
soldier's discipline, knows his place
not the nicest guy ever, for obvious reasons does not like the bad guys
loving, really cares for his GF and tries to be supportive of her
not as strong as he think he is, he does his best and yet constantly needs to get rescued

I don't want to say anything bad about him because Katana has his back for some reason and if she kills me then my soul will be trapped in her Katana.

Sorry desu I know what's good for me.

Patriotic
Arrogant
Rash
Faithful

pussywhipped
patriotic
secretive
...stoic?

>"Dead or alive you're coming with me"

He looks like that guy from the killing

>stoic
He loves his gf and actually shows his love and devotion throughout the movie

I had no idea this was the guy who was in Robocop.

REALLY? How did he go from a bland performance to a 10/10 military kickass performance?

And Jai Courtney... how did HE go from such mediocore performance roles to a really funny charismatic actor?

This movie surprised me in so many ways how it made so many things really good on screen

Sup lil man how u doin

pure kino

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST... THIS.... IS...

youtube.com/watch?v=NlmezywdxPI

Why didn't they play this song in the movie? They already had 1 Eminem song so why not one more?

You damn right it is. This film had so many great scenes

bleeds red white and blue
likes golf

>"WE GOTTA CAPTURE THE FLAG NOW!"

KATANA... WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MY BACK... HELP ME KATANA

What's up with the critic reviews? I mean movie was like 7.5/10 %%really good for comic-based story, which included >5 characters with their own stories in it%% despite shitty russian dub voices %%joker was really fucked up, the old voice from btas or batman beyond could be just insanely good, but for some reason they didn't bother to find this voce actor%%. A bit too much maya-stuff (el diablo transformation felt a bit awkward) and joker is too fast paced and, like tevor from gta v, tries **too hard** to show his insanity %%but it's essential with this length of character-list%%.
Still it's really awkward to see SO many bad critic reviews on both new films, you don't mean that all these critics've been paid, right?

copypasta

Shit, i thought that Sup Forums supports "** **" (bold text) %% %% (spoiler)

You mean they copy each other?

>What's up with the critic reviews?
They hate seeing adult content in super hero movies. Seriously I read a review who gave it 2 stars because Joker gave Harley mouth to mouth and grabbed her neck, the Joker offering a guy to bang Harley,..

JEEZ the Joker does something bizarre which is right up his alley and the critics cannot stand it because it isn't kid friendly...

Seriously critics are a joke. Go and read Armond White's review of Suicide Squad. It's great.

>because Joker gave Harley mouth to mouth
fuck I meant Batman after he knocked her out

diciplined

im happy i started this meme

I don't get this point too. They don't like mature content? All these reviews "SUPAMAN IS NOT DARK HE DIDN DO NUFFIN HE SHOUD SAVE THE PLANET WITH SMILEY FACE" while dc comics are dark af from the 90's. They don't think that allmighty AI's plan is stupid, but they think that lex has no plan and bVs was a huge plot-hole. It's pg 16 as far as i am concerned bvs was pg13 but it had no adult content whatsoever,just adult themes and allegories in general.

YO

LINDEN

THIS ISN'T A HOTHEAD

AYO LINDON

SUP LIL B