You kids really love Heath's Joker but he too would have been fucking cringe without his death

You kids really love Heath's Joker but he too would have been fucking cringe without his death.

Also Nicholson? Romero? Romero didn't even want to be fucking Joker. Also Nicholson couldn't keep his fucking weight down for the role neither.

>TL;DR Joker has always been a cringe character and it only got worse with TDK but it was special because Heath died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWw0ov-cAUg
encyclopediadramatica.se/Heath_Ledger
youtu.be/fikv5ByrVyM
youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

no heath did a genuinely good job

No, you're an idiot

you're wrong about everything, it must be hard getting through the day being such an idiot

All of the Jokers were good for their time. Can't talk about Leto though, since I still need to watch SS.

>Marvel Shills hard at work

You American's fascination with super heroes and villans proves your childishness as a nation.

It's not just Americans, as a matter of fact this website is more crawling with Europoors because Americans actually have shit to do in their country unlike those English-speaking and living outsiders who only have fascination of American culture and very little to satisfy it with.

>Marvel shills sure are doing a good job defending Marvel's The Dark Knight.

seriously.

DELETE THIS

There's no need to defend TDK anymore. It's a done franchise.

Unlike Suicide Squad which is an on-going present thing and is tanking like a motherfucker.

Also even if you aren't a shill, it's still true that Marvel shills AND both DC shills work around this website. It's very apparent at how the whole board looks like an advertisement page.

I can't watch arrested development, so fucking cringe and no fun.

heath ledger developed a character and used it to improvise a couple fun lines and moments that ultimately made his character more entertaining.

Jared Leto developed a character and used it to annoy the fuck out of everyone for a year with cringe-level pranks.

lol

Well he died, so he didn't have time to annoy the fuck out of anyone, not even his daughter. Ever.

Jared's a fag who has sex thru his anus, but that shouldn't hinder his publicity in acting roles.

I suppose that could be true but I actually saw the movie opening night and it was jarringly bad. Like really, really really bad. The editting, pacing, character development, nothing was done well. It's easy as fuck to hate Suicide Squad especially compared to Marvel's crop because I don't remember one of their films giving me an ulcer from how schmuky the entire production was.
And that is my genuine opinion.
But I'm going to be called a shill anyways. But it's not like I can do anything to change what some retards think.

all of Jared Leto's annoying shit was stuff that happened on the set and before shooting started.

If Heath was going to annoy anybody, he would have done it either during the shooting or the couple months after shooting before he died.

You seem to have a real aversion to being called a shill.

And I suppose if he did annoy people and die that makes him a better person?

John Dimaggio's Joker is better than Leto's

Then again John Dimaggio would never wear make-up like a fag and prance around in a cringey tattooed outfit and make you feel uneasy

yeah, the reason I hate the joker is because he wears make-up and prances aroung like a fag, yeah

Ok and?

>mfw can't find a handsome HONKA HONKA to cuck me too

Jack Nicholson was good though, even though he was phoning it in. It likely has more to do with the writing than the actor.

I've actually never been called a shill, I'm just going off the fact that if you say Suicide Squad is bad, you're almost guaranteed to be called a shill.

>DCucks this mad

Well the end result is you shilled for one or the other now haven't you

Cringe isn't an adjective you underage piece of shit.

>but he too would have been fucking cringe without his death.

This is top 5 most autistic things ive read on Sup Forums

>smacks lips
>have I ever *smacks lips* told you how I got the scars?

0/10 Heath. No infectious smile or laugh. Acted like a junkie that needed a fix the whole time.

exactly

only reason marvelcucks pretend to like TDK is because they like to act like current DC movies are worse than them and that nolans movies are more "marvellike"

guess what keks you're fooling no one

>exactly

I'm using it as a noun shithead

Heath died way before completion of the film just before promotional stuff came out. The more and more shit people got to see, the more you basement dwellers would have made fun of, just like you do with Bane and CIA.

>implying this CIA meme shit isn't fucking cringey as fuck

smiling like the drawings is not realistic

>Sup Forums screencap
>autistic musings about capeshit
It matches.

>cringe

the majority of the entire planet disagrees with you. if anything you're the cringey one. dumb contrarian fedorafag

>I was using it as a noun, shithead.
No you weren't, you were just being a retarded teenager.

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=UWw0ov-cAUg
first promotional teaser for The Dark Knight

I agree, I'm on this board all the time but I honestly don't feel the need to bandwagon the CIA meme it's unfunny as fuck

HL is probably the best actor in the industry, not to mention Jokers.

First promotional teaser for Suicide Squad

That's not Will Smith.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Heath_Ledger

>According to pre-pubescent boys, he was the greatest actor of all-time, despite the fact that they can't name any movies with him in it besides The Dark Knight. In this movie, the bulk of his acting consisted of ripping off Tim Burton movies, licking his lips and faking an American accent. Basically, the role could have been played equally as well by anyone able to watch Beetlejuice. The rest of Ledger's career was less than memorable as he played the same character in nearly every film he was in.

Your commanding officers and ancestors already shat on him. Stop fucking embarrassing yourselves.

Encyclopedia Dramatica shat on literally everything

>not realizing it's playing on a real habit

As you should

Instead you fucking pimple poppers are circlejerking about this gay cowboy

You might be retarded.

I might be, but you definitely are for enjoying that cringefest.

The character is supposed to be insane, not necessarily mad.

shut the fuck up

youtu.be/fikv5ByrVyM
His smile looks genuine, and his laugh is really good.
Face it DCEU fag, HONKA Joker scowls too much and laughs like the Penguin.

I still remember people defending this saying it was just a publicity shot. They wouldn't be so stupid as to have the Joker look like that.

Then the denial
>I think it looks great
>it fits the Joker's character

>Incredible Acting

Do you even see what you are doing

nice quads tho, retard

So you'd rather circle jerk Leto's gay thuggalo?

>this whole fucking video

You completely forget that's Heat fucking Ledger, the pretty blonde boy faggot in terrible movies like a knight's tale. He must have been a big fan of the character or something.

>Implying I made and named that youtube video
>Implying it wasn't good acting
Go back to jacking off to Joker and Harley's non abusive relationship in #SKWAD. All 7 minutes of it.

There is nothing about Suicide Squad or Joker in the original post. This thread is about Heath Ledger being sucked off to God status post mortem.

PAYDAY much

Fite me IRL faggot ill wrek you fat shit

>rating a flick that hasn't even come out as cinema
for what purpose

How do you know he's American?

for you

It's obviously in response to people saying that Leto is cringeworthy.

I don't even think Ledger is the greatest thing ever, but he definitely wasn't an embarassment.

>Sup Forums image
>autistic posting about other boards
It matches.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

>"No need to defend TDK anymore"
>Suicide Cucks saying that shitfest is better than Nolan/Ledger.

Can you Suicide Cucks commit suicide already

>People still look at Encyclopedia Dramatica
What is this? 2007?

It's a great guide to begin your shitty journey through Sup Forums.

A lot of you apparently threw out the manual, like yourself.

Cesar Romero was a fun hammy Joker in a fun hammy show. He was a cartoon character.

Nicholson was a fun hammy Joker in a fun not hammy movie, he's got the right amount of zany and serious threat.

Heath was a fun hammy Joker in a serious not hammy movie, he's basically more of a threat and his comedy comes off as unnerving and tense, which is what makes him so entertaining.

Leto was a fun hammy Joker in a movie that doesn't fucking know what it wants to be.

>another movie with joker in it
>Another failure to depict his character
Face it live action fags, Mark Hamil is the TRUE joker and no one will ever take his place.

>Dark Knight
>2008
>Payday
>2011

>Sup Forums is a fucking awful board full of spam and reposts. Operating under the guise of a television and film forum, Sup Forums hosts the most obnoxious assortment of trolls, pedophiles and aspergers sufferers on the internet. Over half the active content at any given time is copypasta and reposts courtesy of some moron and his proxy. Content on Sup Forums rarely strays far from rampant homosexuality, Glauworship, 0/10 trolls and daily shitstorms over any film made after 1990. A typical thread normally begins with a blatant troll post that no intelligent person would reply to, and two hours later, the now 200 reply thread will still be bumping on the first page.
>Sup Forums has a unique cycle of hate and love. When a film comes out Sup Forums will spam threads 24/7, worship the actor, spam pictures, and invent fan fiction. However after exactly two weeks, when the general public and critics also love the film, Sup Forums will turn their back on said film, and crucify anyone who is still a fan. However this cycle was broken with Avatar, and in this case Sup Forums hated the film the moment that the trailer came out.
>One of the most depressing facts of Sup Forums is that most posters are too addicted to the board to even watch films or television. Instead they choose to while away their lives forcing memes, arguing with trolls and discussing Joss Whedon's latest canceled show. Some of these people even believe they have a chance at making it in the film industry themselves.
>Don't bother posting a legitimate opinion about a show or movie on Sup Forums, as your post will most likely just be bombarded by green text and reaction images.

Seems Legit and stands the test of time

yes, it's an overrated performance but let's not pretend he did poorly.