/scream/

So, who's the killer? He have to be a man, since he was dating Haley, right?

unless she was about to munch carpet
Kiran or Brooke because of the "boy, interrupted" thing

Where my /bex/ niggers at?

Short hair a best

everyone is /bex/
real question is who is /karna/?

He killed the qt biracialfu though. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the mastermind of the whole operation desu.

I gotchu bro.

It would be a interesting twist, to say the least. I didn't actually considered him as the killer until now. It actually kinda fits.

Brooke and Noah are objectively the best

I feel like they're gonna pull a fast one on us and brooke or Noah or Emma are going to be a killer instead of Kieran

Brooke is the best girl
Bex is best boy

>He's the mastermind and was pushing Audrey's buttons all along to see if she was willing to compromise
I love it

And they need to kiss ;_;

Is this shit actually any decent or just something to watch?

Bex is a Goddess

who would sex a bex?

It's pretty good, it has a little bit too much of teenage drama, but it's not unbearable. If you like slasher movies or murder mysteries I'd recommend you to watch it.

Season 1: Meh
Season 2: Good time

ME

this show is shit no offense

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's more than one killer this season

>biracial
>cute

Pick one, because shitskins are hideous animals.

yawn

She was cute as fuck, and I don't normally like shitskins desu

>implying black girls with white features aren't the cutest

why not both?

>implying that blacks are human

Don't feed the trolls.

I think gustavo knows one of the killers but isnt actually a killer, he also took lipstick from brookes room and there was lipstick on emmas locker mirror when she found the tape

Eli and Kieran are the killers

would it make sense if gustavos dad the cop was the killer

Eli screams red herring

Eli is manlet. No way he's the killer.

elis face at the end makes it seem like he saw the killer, not sure why he would have such a suprised face as to emmas mom putting the letter in the tree

maybe he will tell emma and she wouldnt believe him

Wasn't scream supposed to be like a fucking parody movie that makes fun of itself? If it's taken itself seriously I'm not watching it

you cant have a parody without it being overly over the top to the point its just a bad reddit comedy

No, it was a slasher movie with some twists and meta aspects.

Not a parody.

There's a tall person in the suit then there's a short person in the suit.

or two tiny people standing on each other

or that.

When does the short person in the suit appear?

I'll have to rewatch to give specific scenes but his height fluctuates from tall to short.

So Brandon James is going to get return, save Emma in the finale and then is going to be blamed for the new murders while the actual killer gets away isn't he

Doing this in Sup Forums cause I have no fucking idea how to use GIMP

Killer's boots

And Audrey's.
I don't think these are the same but I can't tell on my trash monitor

Is this the TV series with Jennifer Lopez?

Jennifer Ropez

Why was he shitting bricks when he went to met the chick the last episode then?

Unreliable narrator?

Why was this fat cop holding this pistol like he's never even seen a movie before

They are not the same, one looks like leather, the other looks like a different material.

I thought it was him as well, trying to create the perfect horror movie story etc but I doubt he would have put himself in a position where he could of died of he really was the killer/in on it
I just want Noah to go on a rampage in the last episodes desu

You deserve a medal.

>that facial expression

Sure looks familiar.

pic related

Which of them would you facefuck?

>sexy, supergenius main girl who's also at the top of the school hierarchy but manges to have a heart of gold too
How can you stand this show?

All of them

1, 3, 4, 5

>sexy
nope
>supergenius
nope
>top of the school hierarchy
nope
>have a heart of gold too
nope
nigger waht the fuck

I have no idea who this is even supposed to be about.

Brooke and specially Audrey are superior, however I'm really attracted to Emma, so.... her.

all the girls have good pouty lips
ideal for that sort of thing

True

63rd for Brooke is the killer

On stilts?

she's being carried by the resurrected upper torso of jake

This is correct. Anyone who says its a parody is a mindless sheep parrotting what the plebs say.

Scary Movie is a parody.
Scream is not.

Simple.

ironically Scary Movie was the original name for Scream, that's actually a reference

>meta aspects
that's parody though

No it isn't.

not at all, you could maybe argue it's satirical but even then it's not that either

t. Ghostface

If you can only choose ONE.

Choose wisely.

HEEEEEEEY SIS

Emma Roberts?

Noah

PAPER!!!!!

I was strangely attracted to her in that scene for some reason.

Honestly, Stavo's drawings are awesome if you ask me. Wish I could draw like that.

She looks like the jewish version of emma desu.

>ywn have a bf that will draw your naked corpse this good
why live?

qt

Agreed, Stavo is my favorite new character introduced this season, I hope he isn't the killer and we get to see more of him in season 3, if it happens.

he's the killer's errand boy

I want to see this girl get plowed by a male character to be quite honest.

I kinda ship her with Noah, but not really. There's a sexual tension there, but they are also good friends so I don't know if I ship it or not.

Haley made me rock hard everytime she was on screen. Literally the perfect girl.

Because other killer

Stavo is not the killer he's selling replicas of the killer mask on etsy and being an edgyfag online

fat

Yeah fat boobs, if you know what I mean.

But which one?
And what position?

Annoying as fuck, I was pleased when she died, she was a bitch in every sense of the word.

I want her to give me an angry tugjob as punishment because of all the unpure thoughts I have about her

Can we agree that outside of the Lakewood Six, he's the most based character on the show?

so who has the best ass emma or audrey?

Tough question, can't decide.

Yeah he's actually competent enough for a teen show cop