It's treason, then

>AAAAAAAUUAUUUAUAUAUAUAUUGHGHGHGHGH

What the heck was that? Was it because he was spinning? Was he screaming? Was it because of the lightsaber?

it was a battle shout that gave him extra critical strike damage
the spin has over 50% chance to cause a critical strike
combine that with his sudden attack, and you have one devastating move
which is why it allowed him to take out two high ranking jedis nearly instantly.

Screaming. It's a special Sith attack

It's a good trick

Is it possible to learn this power?

He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could turn into a shitty CGI model.

Why didn't Anakin employ the Spinning Screamer against Obi Wan?
Was it not a good move from his point of view?
Did he not like the screaming? It was loud and rough and it could be heard everywhere.
He tried spinning when he was a kid - why not try that again?

Not sure if sarcasm or autism. Hmmm...

I thought the scream was actually the air movement from sheev's spinning speed. not an actual vocal scream.

>I ain't no senator's son
What did Sheev mean by this?

Not from a Jedi

It was because you can't thieve the sheev

what happened to sheev you guys

Am I the only one who noticed that Star Wars is American propaganda to show democracy in a positive light?

It's a criticism of Americas imperialist ways

Then why is everyone in the Empire a comic book villain?

It can mean only on thing

Because it's a kids movie

>he doesn't read the star wars wiki
everything posted there is legit 100% canon

Exactly, and kids get influenced easily.
The kids who grew up watching Star Wars will end up associating autocracy with evil.

>AAAAAAAUUAUUUAUAUAUAUAUUGHGHGHGHGH

What did he mean why that?

The guy's simplifying it a bit, but what he means is that by intiating a rapid spin motion he gains an increase to AGI which includes crit chance, chance to dodge and AC (armor class). It's why you'll see Jedi Knights often perform spins with their blades to deflect blaster shots, and why Grievous was such an effective combatant.

The full body spin is basically a high-level (roughly third-rank IIRC) version of this effect for single-saber users. One of the interesting thing about Palpatine is despite being primarily a force-user rather tan lightsaber duelist, he's capable of channeling his immense force powers for manouevers like this to fight on par with players like Windu.

Basically, when he charges forward while spinning he's doing 3 things;
-Invoking a move which gives him an initiative bonus, allowing him to strike first
-Increasing his attack damage by upping the chance of a critical hit - if you take into account all of his stats, it's well above 100% crit chance
-Increasing his defenses by upping his evasion and AC

The shout is of course, a force power. Generally, Jedi and Sith have different versions, but it essentially counts asa free movement to increase the damage done by his next critical strike. Thus the combo - using a shout to increase critical damage before immediately initiating a move that with his build will guarantee him a critical strike.

This is a devastating opener, used to reduce the amount of opponents. If he can quickly and easily take out one of more opponents at the beginning of the fight, it's a strategically advantageous move, even if he expends a LOT of action points to do so. Remember that the bonuses from his Spin should give him AGI bonuses for some time after the attack, meaning he's also less vulnerable to counterattack while he recovers.

I know it sounds complicated at first, but it's actually the obvious move to make in this situation.

It was to distract the Jedi from his spinning, which is a good trick, that employs a certain point of view to render the high ground of the Jedi worthless.

Only one thing.

Do you think Sheev spent his free time spinning around to pass time?
Like, there's nothing to do and he's just spinning in a circle around the room.

It's like throwing a football: you want that perfect spiral, then you better stay out on the practice field longer than the others.

Someone put a bottle rocket in his chair, it fired up his backside just as he ignited his saber.

Well done, have a Twi'lek.

Meth.

how did lucas get away with putting space jews into his movie?

But it is.

It all makes sense now

(you)

What's that, Governor?

The same way Rowling got away with putting magic Jews in her books.

Is sheevposting going to make a comeback?

Only if in a fresh new form.

How did he get a lightsaber if he was never a Jedi?
How did he learn to use one if he was never a Jedi?
If he WAS a Jedi, why doesn't anyone remember him?

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities.

>Take your Jedi weapon
>says it in a way that indicates he thinks it is a stupid toy
>uses one in the prequels

Yoda dismisses fighting and wars in ESB but spends the prequels pinballing around chopping heads off

He knows he fucked up senpai

wow, spinning really is a good trick.

Yoda also only says some of his lines in the backwards form, half his lines are spoken normally.

>For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.

AROUND THE SURVIVORS A PERIMETER CREATE!

vs
>You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

it's that or Bibbleposting

Isn't it literally explained as the Sith power known as the "Force Scream"?

And being disoriented by the Force Scream is why those highly trained Jedis just stood there and let him stab them to death?

fanon

Sheev lurks in the shadow of every Star Wars thread

That's one of the few things I can forgive about the Prequels. for the reason
gave.

I'd still prefer it otherwise, naturally, but it is justified

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

Yes yes, well done /biz/ well done /biz/

HOWEVER

Do the fans actually think a Force Scream is a less embarrassing explanation for that scene than it just being stupid?

He could save other planets from invasion, but not himself.

Is it possible to disrupt this communication?

>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!

You don't get it. Those kind of fans need to explain everything. EVERYTHING.

I remember years I spent in an Alien & Predator fan forum. We had an answer for every little thing. So much cringe looking back
>Why do the xenos in Aliens have a scaly head instead of a round one like in the 1st movie?
Because the xenos in Aliens were older, they lived for weeks in the colony, the transparent material around their heads slowly fades away revealing the scales! All the movies fit with the theory!

>Why were the xenos in Resurrection lose the biomechanical look?
Because they were actually half-human hybrids!

Then the AvP movies came in and ruined everything
>Why do these normal xenos have the hybrid look? (AvP)
>W-why do the xenos have the scales if they're just newborns? (Requiem)
>Is that xeno actually eating? XENOS DON'T EAT!
>IS THAT PREDALIEN BREEDING WHAT THE FUCK ONLY QUEENS CAN
>WHY ARE THOSE FACEHUGGERS DARK BROWN IF THEY'RE NOT CREATING A QUEEN LIKE IN 3?!
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

And they were good friends

The dark side is a pathway to many disruptions.

The force is something misterious.

It's a criticism of giving all your political power to evil-looking rat monsters

I identified it with the rise of Franco here in Spain.

Darth Bibble the Invader

They were to balance out the space Chinks & space Guidos and space Wogs.

>Was it because he was spinning? Was he screaming? Was it because of the lightsaber?
all of that and a bit more

Not from a Jedi.

Anakin, a future Dark Lord, thought spinning would be a good trick
Palpatine, a current Dark Lord, used spinning because he KNEW it was a good trick.

Foreshadowing. Pottery. Ring theory. Lucas is a genius.

If he's in Rogue One it will.

Sheev will revive during every nu-Star Wars hype cycle.

disgusting

Democracy descended into bickering while Naboo was being fucked up.

It rhymes.

>tfw no busty twi'lek alien gf to fuck ruthlessly

somebody rope me

>The senate gave powers to Sheev
>Franco started a civil war, then he won.
Yea is the same thing, I guess

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MEIN KAMPF?

Calm down, Raimi

I said it's more like "MEIN LAME BOOK"

Got you

His true evil self showing had that skywalker kid not gotten in windu's way his ass would have been galactic grass

Only through me will you reach an orgasm greater than any Jedi's

Geez I hope he had a stunt double for that...

Unlimited

Is there anyone more based than Sheev? He knows what he is and he loves what he does and he doesn't give a fuck.

No

It was a tactical move; if he had simply jumped up to the Jedi's level he would've been much more vulnerable and exposed.

Spinning with his lightsaber in front of him is useful in two different ways. Firstly, it places the entire length of his lightsaber in front of him, as opposed to his vulnerable body. The Jedi cannot strike him without going through his lightsaber first. Secondly, it positions his body in such an aerodynamic fashion that by here if virtually nothing for the Jedi to strike at except his head. However, as you can see, he holds his lightsaber-wielding hands above his head in order to protect it. It's actually a brilliant move.

No one

Why did he wanted to be emperor anyway?
It's all responsibility and we never even see him with great luxury or some expensive whores or anything. He didnt even married to try to make a dinasty.

Who wins?

Sheev or Bibble?

No, no...

>you will never get to watch Oola get devoured by a Rancor as she stares up at you in terror
Why live?

YOU WILL FRY these eggs for me please

Palpatine is the kind of guy who would listen to Phil Collins.

love how palpy chews on the word jedi

IT RHYMES