She racemixed

She racemixed.

Why do the producers do this?

what happened?

>dollar store Amanda Seyfried

its aimed at millennials and most of them are SJW faggots

mixed between what

She's white as white gets

She goes to a bar to meet up her lawyer friend and when the lawyer friend leaves, black guy sits down next to her and then the next scene is him sleeping in bed with her.

she fucked a nigger
it's not "racemixing" unless she has his baby, though, OP is a retard.

reminder that mr robot is terrible

How can you be sure it wasn't a dream? It was probably your dream, you faggot.

but some of his nigger dna got in her

Doesn't matter if she shits out his spawn afterwards once you go black you are tainted forever

>it's ok if they just have sex
>it's ok for media to show black men fucking white women
>that's not race mixing

Fucking cuckold.

She's good actress. Say what you want.

So? How do you know they did sex?
My girlfriend woke up with a black dude once, she told me they were just watching a movie too late and accidently fell asleep

So what's worse? This or Gideon randomly spatting out that he's a faggot in the first episode?

No, it's just that I always thought that to mix races you actually had to produce something of a mixed race (a baby, that is).

why do casting people insist on putting actors that are so fucking ugly they literally trigger people on tv, FUCK, look at that albino thing

Yeah this is pretty common actually with women. My wife woke up with one of her black friends from college a few months ago. She sees a few of her old college friends every weekend actually.

The important thing about being married is trust. I love my wife a lot, just last month she finally agreed to become pregnant. Now we are going to have a child. It is really a miracle considering she made me get a vasectomy before our wedding. I guess these things fix themselves sometimes.

Because diversity over quality.

So many mad whitebois ITT

You aren't upset over Krista getting slammed by a kike tho?

It was meant to convey how low her self worth was and how messed up her life currently is.

Nah. Jewish niggas are my niggas too. You alt-right whitebois need to stop being so mad at everything.

expand audience base. the more diverse, the more people may tune in. the only people who have any issue with this kind of thing are juveniles or imbeciles with race issues, of which a great vocal majority seem to flock to this forum.

I think they had to have a nice gay character so that when they add any bad gay characters, SJWs won't be able to say they're homophobic.

You are correct ignore the other faggots

>its a "lead female has a wide-eyed loosed-lips expression in 90% of the shots" show

whiteboy detected

So glad I dropped this shit

I'm a white guy and I'm perfectly fine with this.

In fact, I'm glad to have something different to the boring old purely white couples that are in most shows \_( o.O )_/

user why do I get the idea that you're still salty about an experience regarding your mother and 10 black guys?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Her sister is the only white main character in Empire. Truly a blacked family.

I am looking at her tweets, horrific lol

>racemixed

That's far from being a rare thing in NY, hell it's still surprising that you can find pure black people there

>olympics going on atm
>all Sup Forums can talk about is fictional women touching black people on tv

You are real patriots

B L A C K E D
L A C K E D B
A C K E D B L
C K E D B L A
K E D B L A C
E D B L A C K
D B L A C K E

If she has a baby with his future white husband, his black dna will still be in the baby

This is why you only marry virgins

Penis in vagoo leaves DNA in the woman forever. If your mom ever fucked a nigger you have nigger genes in you.

She looks like Amanda Seyfried's slightly retarded sister.

Is this a meme?

Nobody wants to adopt a murderdog.

And very few dogs are black, most of those are pure bred, aka, wont end up at a shelter

Apparently some study thing found that semen DNA sticks around inside the vagina or something. Didn't bother to look into it so don't know if true but that's basically the gist of it.

This is science

Look up Mengele

Because sperging out autists on 4chin will give them free advertisement.

The reason it's a cause for concern is because.

1. You pay for a criminal underclass that hates you (holy shit levels of crime that destroy cities and communities)

2. You pay for Tyrone and his nigger kids to shoot up the place www.heyjackass.com

she swallowed alot more. they just didnt show it

This. More white women should be bred by black bucks

(((they))) want you to like it

That's hot. Honestly I refuse to go out with women who haven't tasted black seed. Sometimes they're willing to do it for me though.

Because bitter old white male producers are inevitably dying.

And the new generation won't pander to your insignificant opinion about what the world should be and will illustrate how the world is.

Producers need to realize that white women belong to the BBC now

Not OP

Dude come on you fucking dull cunt, there was like 6 scenes where the characters fucked and only one of them was a nigger.

Fucking kill yourself you delusional faggot.

>alt-right

back to /r/the_donald

to trigger Sup Forums like how they trigger Sup Forums

dey tooker

these
just the other week my wife was hanging out with a black friend of hers and some of his friends as well and she woke up covered in icing, oddly enough.

>racemixing
>2 gay middle age men kissing
>and the part when Elliot goes full fedora and says: how is god real if the world is full of sexism and racism?!

...Why is this a problem? Edumacate me pls.

you mean generation Z? i'm 30...i'm a millennial. generation z are the sjw faggots

Millennials are the demographic cohort between Generation X and Generation Z. There are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends. Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid-1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation.

>several completely white straight relationships
>The fedora characters are presented as pathetic sacks of shit

Sup Forumstards truly are retards.

>not liking Gideon and Harry

seriously you need to slit your wrists

I had the icing thing happen too. She had me lick it off of her afterwards because she thought it'd be sexy. It had a pretty strange flavor but I didn't mind

Literally ugly people discussing:

Ugly People: The Show

>2 gay middle age men kissing

Did you forget the gay sex scene between Tyrell and Anwar?

shiiiiit, forgot that one.