Worst movie you've seen this year (not necessarily from this year)?

Worst movie you've seen this year (not necessarily from this year)?

Dawn Of Justice DC. 3 hours of based Snyder pure kino that I'll never get back. Fml.

either ghostbusters or x-men: apocalypse

honorable mention to the dcu

>Le it follows is a bad meme

overhyped maybe

Batman vs. Superman

Deadpool

Next time have more than 20 mins worth of jokes

Civil War

The borderlands

The Proposal

Hail, Caesar! was pretty shit tbqh and I expected more from Eraserhead and Inland Empire, due to Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive being phenomenal.. Not saying they are bad films, just to experimental for me.

>le faguettue le
It follows plain sucks , that piece of shit didn't get 1 scare out of me and it made no sense , utter trash.

Suicide Squad. I'm not even memeing, it was a low 3/10

Dawn of Justice by far. It was even worse than Civil War.

Su si sqa

I hope Jared Leto chokes on a chicken wing.

>surprised not to see ghostbusters
>realize nobody has seen it.

nice very nice, I thought I was the only one who didn't like it very much

op, what is your opinion on the horror starer pack - the witch, babadook, and the conjuring movies?

Hm. Hail, Caesar! was probably my top movie this year (at the same time being Cohen's worst), but I don't go that often to the movies anymore.

I tend to go along to shitty superhero movies, and watched Suicide Squad the other day. What a steaming pile of piss. When I went along to see Deadpool, I was 'read' to see an average movie - so there was no disappointment. But this utter heap of unmitigated horseshit, unbelievable. People still seem to enjoy it, I heard hooting-sounds throughout the movie from some dude in the audience.

>that piece of shit didn't get 1 scare out of me

hi jumpscare millennial

>the witch
Never seen it.

>babadook
Good, tense, has a nice theme but the every time the monster shows up it ruins the film bit-by-bit (not to mention the stock monster scream they used in the final confrontation).

>the conjuring
Has a few decent scenes but otherwise you're better off watching The Exorcist or even

Also, one of my biggest complaints about recent horror movies (Babadook, Conjuring, It Follows): stop having ghosts fucking throw people around randomly. It doesn't look cool. It's not tense. It's not scary. It's not a "cool effect". It just looks fucking retarded.

>make 2 good captain America movies
>make civil war
>it's embarrassingly awful

2/10
The worst MarvelFlick to date.

Worst movie I've seen in a few years, desu

I don't like jumpscares but he's right. Only unnerving part was the tall man which was a half jumpscare moment. It was a shitty movie, no explaination and absolutely no character development or reason to care about them beyond the dude who used her in the beginning.

IT SHILLS
T

S
H
I
L
L
S

Definitely Captain Quip: Civil disobedience

Random useless characters introduced every five minutes
Zemo was totally wasted

It's not so much that it was awful but that """"critics""" said it was great

>It was a shitty movie, no explaination and absolutely no character development or reason to care about them beyond the dude who used her in the beginning.

It's a literal case of "things happen and then the movie is over".

It has no point, goal or any effect on the viewer.

I saw it. They spent $140m or whatever to make the most average, unremarkable, joyless movie.

I was looking for a bad movie to kek at but this was so mind blisteringly stupid. Bad editing, writing, and directing. It was supposed to take place in Chicago I think but there were settings of what looked like Cailfornia, Detroit, New York, and Canada.

Hail Caesar. It felt like a bunch of unconnected vingettes and cameos, and had a tone that seemed to have a tone of disdain for films and filmmaking. Was a chore to watch, and completely lacked charm.

i've seen Deadpool, Suicide Squad and The Legend of Tarzan and The Nice Guys, but pic related wins by far.
god damn so many bad movies this year, i need to stop.

Neighbors

>The Nice Guys
>bad

it was not catastrophic like the other ones i mentioned, but i found it pretty bad, average at best.