Will it be any good?

Will it be any good?

In case you were wondering, an individual of considerable size will be starring

if its pg-13 it will be shit, Nolan doesn't really do blood but I hope this is an exception for him

That's not the real poster is it? Looks terrible

Wtf he looks like jude law?

I don't think you know who Jude Law is

muh ebil nazis that let British troops get away as a show of peace, more propaganda, Nolan should have stopped with the plane scene

The "if it's R-rated it will automatically be good" meme needs to die.

Nolan is a good director and the evacuation of Dunkirk is one of the most naturally film-able moments of World Wars. It's easy to predict that it'll make a shitload and be critically well-received.

The allies will win using the power of love and friendship

That did happen though

Yes, we bombed Dresden with candy and rainbows

ACH DU REMEMBER ZE 500,000

>No! They expect 6 million of us in the wreckage brother!
What did Chaim Ben Banestein mean by this?

jesus he can't act

I was talking about Dunkirk

That poster looks like some straight to DVD shit.

Fan made poster

Kekd. Too true

No shit

Is he starring in a Notch biopic?

>WW1
Into the trash it goes

>WW1...
>...Its actually WW2
Into the trash bin you go

Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy together in a feature again. This is going to be good.

why is this picture making me guffaw like a retard

am i actually retarded, or is this so off kilter that it's funny?

>Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy together in a feature again

Remember when they were in TDKR? Their scenes were classic.

Fuck you Nolan

I laughed honestly

It was sad to see Cillian as the only likable character in TDKR. He clearly saw what a fucking mess he was in and didn't give a fuck.

Why is everyone making WW2 movies again now? Not that I'm complaining but what is this, nothing for years and now this AND Gibson AND the other whatshisface?

We're seeing a return to the late 90's/early 2000's when old wars were all the rage in cinema/videogames. I couldn't be happier

They never stopped being made?

>Band of Brothers
>Enemy at the Gates
>Enigma
>Pearl Harbor
>Hart's War
>The Pianist
>Letters from Iwo Jima
>Valkyrie
>Inglorious Basterds
>The Pacific
>The Way Back
>The Wind Rises
>Fury
>The Monuments Men
>Unbroken
>Son of Saul
>Dunkirk

I can't get over how bad this is kek. Even his ducking looks like he wasn't paying attention and only did because everyone else did.

It's not ww1, but even if it was your taste is shit and you should kill yourself as soon as possible.

capeshit is dying

It was a strategic choice, not one of mercy. They resumed the attack shortly after realizing what a tactical error it was.

That and, you know, the holocaust sort of undoes any good will they might have earned from Dunkirk.

It will be garbage and full of pseud-bait and exposition and horribly shot action
Just like all of his movies

>Killing six million anti-European subversives who were trying to start a communist revolution in Germany
>Evil

I love this meme!

>inb4 no French forces to be seen
>inb4 no Belgian forces to be seen
>inb4 France is already occupied and and collaborating with the Nazis while Belgium doesn't even exist in this anglo circlejerk of a movie

I'd call this bait but you really can't tell on this board anymore.

If you keep pretending to be this up your ass you might actually start believing your own memes, you know. Think about it.

Nolan is a massively overrated hack.
And he knows that, so he wants to prove himself that he can actually make a competent and grounded drama.
Will he actually succeed with all the resources available to him? Nobody knows, but if he'll push more on a scale and less on the characters, he can actually get away with it, since casting and working with actors is his biggest flaw. Also historic material kinda saves him from dangers of the plotholes.

I've already seen saving private Ryan

Directors have been taking a shot at being great war filmmakers for decades.

disgusting, all anglos should fucking hang

Guy looks like my co-worker. And has the same expression on his face. He's really weird and awkward and has some sort of actual (and not memetic) form of autism.

THIS pic