>comes back three years later to star in the best batman movie ever made

>Affleck has a few good moments in BvS
>"zOMG Affleck was the best batman ever!"
>"yah Batfleck was like the definitive batman"

wtf guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/evqALe6Jrrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bale was a pretty bad batman. He was a passable wayne though. What made TDK great was not batman, but the fact the movie was mostly about the consequences of an entity like batman.

Bale isn't a good actor. He's a mouth breathing goober. He's the weakest part of every movie he's in and can't portray a character that isn't himself. He has no charisma whatsoever.

Dubsman was Bale's only good performance

TDK was a Joker movie featuring Batman

Intro featuring BAMF Joker
Joker Wins
Batman Goes into hiding for 8 years

I'll take WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME
over RAYCHELLLAFOA WHERES DA TRIGGER any day

>Batman Goes into hiding for 8 years

That's just nolan not caring about the character and his writers not standing up for batman

*this* is the definitive batman

I fucking hated Bale's raspy voice and the dark circles around his eyes whenever he used the mask.

ben has those same dark circles around his eyes

no one says batfleck was the best ever,

he just stands out because he was really good and by far the best part of the movie, we'll just have to wait till justice league and his solo movie and see how good he really is.

ben is good actor but even better director, his solo bat movie could be really good. if wb don't rush him.

It was actually a decent setup for batman, though. From all the crazy shit he pulled, his body is completely wrecked and he can barely walk, much less fight crime.

Of course all that was discarded completely with the magic fucking knee braces and never mentioned again.

I like patrick bateman but his batman sucked

Ben affleck is much more suited, physically and personality wise for the role.

I have to disagree. Batman was the foundation the joker needs to exist. Without batman, there is no joker, and batman, being an obsessive cunt, needs someone like the joker to justify his existence.

Of course heath ledger died before we could go further into that so fuck it.

I'll take the campy movies over the edgy grimdark shit we have today.

That psychopath, no fear. If he wasnt paranoyed about fitting in he'd have been standing up and take the fire head on.

>Grimdark

Yeah I hate maturity in movies. Dance off bro.

Bale was a Batman that consistently was the least interesting character in every film he played the character.

You obviously haven't watched The Machinist and The Prestige.

Batman was the low point in the Batman movies desu.

The villains were always the highlight. Scarecrow and Joker gave amazing performances.

Batman begins it was okay for him to be a sub-par Batman since he was just starting. But in TDK and TDKR he felt just as green. He had no intimidation factor and gave off a vibe of mediocrity in his intelligence, logic, detective skills, fighting abilities, etc.

Christian Bale was the perfect Batman for the Nolanverse, why do people fail to see this?

The American Psycho is the perfect fit for a man that dresses up like a bat to fight crime.

>capeshit
>mature
It's supposed to be for kids, not manchildren.

Fuck off

youtu.be/evqALe6Jrrs

That said, the Nolan Batman films aren't great, imo, mostly just passable with a few good highlights.

Ben Affleck has always been a fucking dork

Batfleck was cool in BvS, they're going to fucking it up though. The bits from JUSTice League we've seen so far with him are just terrible

you shouldn't take posts on Sup Forums too seriously, the problem with Sup Forums is the most vocal and obnoxious group will give you the impression that it is they have the dominant opinion (especially because we're all anonymous). Those dumb fucks are praising BvS, that should tell you something

>Bale was a pretty bad batman. He was a passable wayne though

Yeah because he played Bruce Wayne as Patrick Bateman, except without the murderous rampages and bizarre inner rants

Bale is the reason actors have to actually lift to play super heroes now.

Joker was mocking people's expectations for why he does what he does. The point was it could have been Batman blowback but it's irrelevant, the animal must be put down and be seen through to the end.

It doesn't matter the mob, "in their desperation", went for terror.

Would be better with the murderous rampages and bizarre inner rants tho.

in terms of the "realism" he was going for I thought that was ok. Guy fucks his knee and he's done.

He can't have a thousand batman adventures, he went out as batman like 10 times top and that's pushing.

sadly in the same movie his back is fucked and he goes back

Yep, grimdark. Calling it mature doesn't make it better.

Keaton felt the most in character in the suit, like it was genually two different characters (both psychotic). He's more like original Batman from 1939, average height killer in a weird bat costume.

Bale was a great Bruce Wayne thanks to three (2?) great movies but his Batman was just Bruce Wayne in a tacticool suit and shitty voice. Also killed a dojo of people, Thalia and a truck driver among others. Not like any other Batman really.

Affleck is the worst actor by a very large margin, and his delivery is pretty terrible both as Batman and Wayne (him name dropping Arkham and his do you bleed line induce cringe). Sure he looks just like Batman, but his performance and muscle padded batsuit make him look ridiculous. Also a brutal killer who is expected to turn into a le quirky quipster who leads the Justice League in the span of one movie makes the decisions DCCU even mre questionable. Most like the comic based on looks alone, but still very different.

No Ben Affleck is not the best Batman, because there hasn't been a best Batman. Every single one takes liberties with the material, to make him a killer or a psycho or just a guy in a suit. Ben Affleck is also a terrible actor 75% of the time.

No one will ever beat Ledger's Joker
There's literally nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

He was great as Bateman, fuck off.

>reboot Batman with Batfleck
>he is at the end of his career with grey hair bitter and killing people
>by 2018 in the Batfleck flick Batman will have arthritis
>"BUT DARK NIGHT RETURNS comic book"

I don't care, I want to see a sane and energetic Batfleck.

>image.jpg

>I can't find any flaw in your logic, so I'll nitpick

Zach Snyder is a fucking hack and Affleck is shit

>This good that bad
>logic

Gr8 b8 m8

>the movie was mostly about the consequences of an entity like batman
sort of like how BvS was about the consequences of an entity like Superman

really makes you think

So much of these

Hopefully we get Batman Beyond out of it

Oh okay I guess they're alright

It depends whether or not you're talking about the quality of the film as a whole or the character itself.

The Dark Knight is vastly superior to BvS in terms of structure, pacing, editing and has a much more satisfying payoff.

However if you're talking about the portrayal of Batman himself, in terms of adapting his presence from the comics and animated series, Batfleck fills that gap IMO. In BvS, Batman actually felt intimidating and powerful. Say what you want about the film as a whole, but the warehouse fight is the perfect example of how a Batman fight should be done (minus the killing). Compare that to fights in the Nolan films which felt clunky, choppy and didn't have much fluidity or impact.

But I agree
You are still a cancerous subhuman and a plebian for using mobiles to post here

Yeah work breaks are a helluva drug

Oh why don't you just fuck off back to your little Reddit hug of you fucking Nigger loving kike nosed Jew fucking degenerate feminist cuck atheist non human brown skinned garbage!
Fucking DIE NOW!!!

Bale was a terrible Batman

Affleck is a terrible actor who just so happens to look like Batman in costume. "Best Batman" is a meme, since nothing has come close tonan actual Batman story on screen

what is this

Kill Yourself

Keaton is manlet, he sucked ass and so did those movies

The Machinist
The Prestige
Empire of the Sun
The Big Short
AMERICAN PSYCHO check em, you dumb faggot

Bale is a very talented actor. I would bet a ton of money you haven't seen any of his films except for Terminator Salvation and The Dark Knight trilogy.

KILL YOURSELF

the best batman movie was return you clown the nolan movies were garbage

Bale was a great Bruce Wayne IMO, but less enjoyable Batman. I was always fine with that because I almost never watched Nolan's trilogy capeshit., only BB came close to that, in a good way though.
>He was the weakest part in American Psycho
>He was the weakest part in The Prestige
>He was the weakest part in The Machinist
>He was the weakest part in The Fighter

Yeh, whatever man

.......... no

...........YES

>I'm a fat Virgin so I go on a Bangladeshi basket weaving forum and be contrarian because it makes me feel better about how miserable my life is

You're a child if you believe that.

>Phoneposter
>Spams this in every nolan thread
It must hurt to hate one director so much.

>grimdark garbage is seen as mature

the 90 is back baby!
azrael batman movie when?

Great argument