HEY YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYY

>HEY YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYY

YOUUUUU ALLLLLL ERRRRRREYYYYYBODDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YOU ALLLLLLLLL EVERYBODY

>killing off Charlie instead of Desmond
this is when the quality of the show went down.

I dunno, as much as I love Charlie (and I really love him), he got a god tier ending. Greatest Hit's is a top 5 episode of the show.

no matta whut I duu Charleh you're ganna dhie

>never finished LOST
>Can't be fucked watching it all again

Who gets a cool/good ending like Charlie? Does Sayid turn out okay? Hurley?

>asking to get a Once-in-a-lifetime show spoiled for you.
>not just watching it and enjoying the ride.

I watched it until pretty late in like twice but never made it to the end. I don't have time to sit down for all that again, lad.

just watch an episode every once in a while and when you have time watch more.

>I don't have time to sit down for all that again, lad
Then continue from the season you stopped at.

Damn, it's really that highly regarded? I remember thinking it was cool but feeling like it got slow as shit.
Alright, user. I'll give it another go.

>Damn, it's really that highly regarded?
Sup Forums died when LOST ended.

just remember the show is more about character development than the plot.

idk a lot of people found the ending disappointing, i liked it but many don't. just go for the ride not the destination.

NOT

PENNY'S

BOAT

Hard to be upset about it when his death was like the best on the show, and it happened right before the show started going downhill.

Season 3 was the last GOAT one.

>timetravel
>blow up the pocket of electromagnetism
>the whole thing was just some war between some guy and his brother
>they all go to heaven

why

Why didn't he just use The One Ring?

Is he supposed to be one of the Gallaghers?

Good shows let good characters die.

No the true downfall of the show was Mr Eko. Not because of "hurr hurr black guy," but because the actor wanted out. Clearly they were writing him to be the spiritual counter-balance to Locke, whereas Jack was the Science-man to Locke's Spirit-man. It was obvious that, the ending we got with Jack fighting the monster in the form of Locke was intended to be Eko in his very place.

Because the actor either got arrested or just wanted out (I forget where it was, happened a few times), they had to scramble it up to make sure Jack would fit into that role, and it arguably did not work.

Locke and Eko both stared the monster down and in both cases it just left them alone. Then later it tried to take Locke (for reasons unknown) and then later it just outright killed Eko. That was inconsistent. And that inconsistency sparked the spiraling downfall of the show.

Also, typing this out right now, I realized something: Locke spelled backwards is Ekcol, which with the kind of fast-and-loose mysticism of the show, sounds a bit like Eko.

DON'T YEW SAEYY MAY BRUTHHHERS NAAYYME

Wild Things is a pretty fun show desu

Everyone in the tail end of the plane got arrested or quit. That caused issues all around.

It led to a rough patch but I think thatLOST eventually got over it.