So when do we start calling it Kino?

so when do we start calling it Kino?

When it under performs.

It has to be critically and commercially panned to be kino.

now

When Visionary Action auteur Ayers unleashes the R rated version at a midnight showing

Only then will we truly be in the age of càpëKïño

I downloaded 2011 comics and it's not interesting to read.

Its already Kino according to DC fags.

>you wouldn't understand
>it doesn't have quips because its too deep
>t-the directors cut will be better

Because that one is shit. Ostrander's Suicide Squad and then Gail Simon's Secret Six is what people should read.

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians. Suicide Squad is The Dirty Dozen for millennial viewers (and voters), who think their patriotic moral conflict is new.

The shit skins that are fans of it already have retard

>he couldn't even bear to finish posting it

Maybe he realized what he was and killed himself/

I think the marvel vs DC stuff is the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums, and have been unbiased about it since it started.

Civil War was ok, Apocalypse was bad
MoS was bad, BvS was ok
None of them are kino

I'm going to see Suicide Squad with pretty mild expectations, will report back

Apocalypse was literally a million times better than BvS.

>Kino

Define kino

>MoS was bad, BvS was ok

I wonder if the board will be more or less insufferable when DC finally makes a GOOD movie.

It's sad but people are actually falling for the "BvS is good" meme.

When everyone forgets

All we need to do is get rid of the Sup Forumsedditors and it all stops

>insulting the cinematic brilliance of Bin al-Fliqqi
HARAM

Thats not true.
Apocalypse was the worst part of the movie in every regard, which killed it

>m-muh dc kino

it'll never happen until we start talking about movies without retarded bias again
redditors wont just start leaving for no reason

BvS is not a real film, it's 3-hour trailer for Justice League.

Apoc is an actually movie that doesn't drop all of its plotlines at the end of the 2nd act and become a completely different movie in the 3rd act.

Apocalypse >>> BvS

It already is Kino it's a remake of Ghostbusters 1983 with a supervillain mask.

>being this mad