Was I the only one who felt the urge to impregnate Cara Delevigne whenever she girated her hips during the movie?

Was I the only one who felt the urge to impregnate Cara Delevigne whenever she girated her hips during the movie?
Im so ashamed.

>girate her hips
>gyrate
>her hips
>hips
>cara
>hips
lmao

She doesn't have hips.

shes uglier than emma stone, get some fucking taste you pleb nigger

they cgi'd a decent body on her when she was enchantress. They gave her huge tits and wide hips. Bretty good if you ask me.

>emma stone
>ugly
get some fucking taste you pleb nigger

cara would make a god tier trap if she had a nice femine cock

I bet she gives great head

Any webms?

>Emma Stone
>not fucking disgusting frog eyed piece of shit only a 6/10 sometimes due to 10 thousand dollar make up

you take that the fuck back

gosh wouldnt you just love for her to grab the back of your head and face fuck you with her large feminine dick?

you are reading my mind

and then she would pull out and shoot her thick load all over your face and its incredibly large and hot and sticky and make you leave it there without cleaning it up then make you lick her dick clean until its soft and small and flaccid and tuck it into her panties

why boner

>why does this barely-dressed young attractive woman make me aroused

hot

> Being so triggered you made a macro to express your feelings
> Being so triggered you used someone's meme about their feelings

Sup Forums is so full of faggotry it gets to the point where even the straight posters are surprised when they get turned on by a woman

Yo reddit

>huge tits
Have you only ever seen A cups, they were B's at best

>supporting "am I the only one who"
Yo, mental midgets.

7.4 billion is nothing. take just 50 binary questions, and the number of possible answers is bigger than the number of human beings that have existed.

most probably, you're the only one at something.

there were scenes where her tits were at least C's because it was literally a different body. I'm talking abotu the wide shots where she's swinging her hips where it was obvious as fuck that the body was cgi'd on.

The only one worth impregnating was Katana, and she's wife material

Wait, was she a woman after all? Damn, makes me feel like a retard because I was mad at this movie forcing a gay relationship between Rick Flag and that dude in OP's picture.

>Enchantress was my favorite character in the movie and managed to effectively appear otherworldly, spooky, and cute
>dirty form is best but queen form is alright too
>hoping the doctor keeps some power from Enchantress in the next movie
>I'm the only one who thinks this

C's are not huge, I've been in the huge tits biz for about 15 years now and anything below DD is not "huge" that would be classified as "big" for those in the industry. Read up

>young man attracted young female model/actress in perfect lighting makeup

Congrats you are straight.

Well if you're going to do something, better do it right.

The queens was a let down. They should have kept her in the dirty form the whole movie because it is unequivocally GOAT. Also Harley was my favorite character in the movie. Margot does he so much justice. The only part I didn't like were the middle due to bad writing and I'm sure bad directing.
>when she was in the club dancing
>god damn

that's a really cute trap

name ?

she has the body of a ten year old boy

But she isn't. Just saying. Although as far as wifes go she picked a GOAT.

I wasn't against the queen look but I would have preferred they kept the look and gave Incubus a similar look. Or cleaned her up but kept the same look when she's powered up.

her performance was perhaps (perhaps) the most cringe worthy thing I've ever seen put to film

It's on you if you're not willing to face the facts

Was that actually Cara doing the voice as well? Because it sounded nothing like her real voice.

seconding this

no. Like 90% of her screentime they used a body or voice double

push up bra

I can't find any one else credited on IMDB though.

body: cgi
voice: so no name nobody

>Seven billion
not anymore

Yeah. I spent so long getting attached to that look before I even saw the movie then they just tossed it away for something, imo, less sexy. I really like the moon crescent head thing. The orb head thing not so much.

If only she was in the movie

Ashamed fo' what?, it is bound in your dna to feel the urge of imprenating.

I wish I lived in that city and got turned into a monster thing. At least I'd get my first kiss before I go

Kek

I would really like to see the Enchantress return with a merged persona. Her as her normal self, but struggling with still having powers. Her having a struggle to take control would give reason to revive the dirty Enchantress look.

Superior Enchantress
>that doe pussy tho

Isn't what?

Straight

Might have to see this shit flick just to see how much sexier they made Cara's fridge with cgi

Catch a wave pupper

DRIPPING

shadman did some enchantress art with a dick of course

Always wanted to put it in her butt..that solidified it.

agreed emma stone is not very attractive at all. honestly no better than the average girl you'd find at the cheapest bar in your city

I did too.

She was the best thing about the movie

90 percent of Hollywood is uglier than Stone

>you will never be seduced by and become the chosen mate of an ancient, evil, primal goddess
>you will never impregnate her and be the father of devilspawn monsters
why bother living

Ew !!

A'men user. Aaaa' men !!!

>cute as a button
>6 or 7 lines in the entire thing and only takes her mask off for one small scene
Worst part of the film t.b.h

CAN SOMEONE POST A WEBM ALREADY

I doubt it, she's been told shes attractive her entire life and in my experience girls that think they are attractive are the worst in bed, they think their presence is a gift all by itself and dont put in any effort

And she crying during that scene
That scene made no sense to be honest
Was it to tell us about her magic katana ?

Catch a wave pupper

They had to point out she has a magic katana at least 5 times

Catch a wave pupper.

Hank Hill ass

J U ST
U
S
T

>72 replies
>no webms

literally the first thing i thought when i saw her dirty form was 'holy shit i want to have freaky evil primal sex with that'

This is what all the fuss is about? Meh.

Yup i know was pointing how supid that film was
I loved the flash back of the scene we saw like 30m earlier also
>Guess you read the part where i was fucking her ?

>her

wtf i want to pound caras butt now

>attractive

you are right about the rest,if she is female and half naked someone is bound to find her hot.

What kinda religion you want famalam?

Her ass would have to be significantly smaller. She still has roundness.

She has a little CG work to her body so her hips are thicker...but I don't give a fuck. I'd fuck her CG and regular body.

What's going on here?

But seriously the way that nurse just runs to leave that woman to die makes me mad.

looks like an attempted assassination gone wrong

t-too cute

I'D ADVISE NOT FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER

where what why

>it's rare to see an Asian female badass

Uh, how much more wrong can you be?

Name three in American films in the past five years
Keep in mind Karen Fukuhara is 24, as well.

Catch a wave pupper

Catch a wave pupper

kill bill part 1
kill bill part 2
ballistic x vs sever

>uma therman
>asian
uh
are you sure about that?

uma thurman wasn't the only character in that movie dipthong

yeah but it also wasn't in the last 5 years

dam

Wolverine was

cara is like the bizarro shrimp

she has a 10/10 face and a 5/10 body

it's bland like 90% of american holywood stars

Were Enchantress and June even played by the same actress? June was meh as fuck, but Enc made my boner touch the moon.