Legolas, what do your elf eyes see?

Legolas, what do your elf eyes see?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3727064/Take-cold-shower-Orlando-Katy-Perry-impressed-actor-s-overly-touchy-feely-display-public-beach-days-naked-paddle-board-pics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A dwarf

Whitebois will defend this. Typing out paragraphs and shit lmao

Why isn't she naked too

A CULT OF PERSONALITY

Is that manacita Eva Green?

Is that unerect? Shit

she's still famous

Are they right?

gosh imagine if katy just took off her bikini botoms and showed of her sexy hairy pusy!

I SHOW MUH PENIS
WHILE PADDLING
OO-OOOH

LITTLE

Kek that Trump tweet

Way to objectify a human being, ladies.

An elf sized benis

Piss poor photoshop skills.

>not a single picture where she grabs his cock

I've never spent a decent amount of time naked with someone where even a little genital fondling never occurred

>taking that hobbit to Isengard

She's a good Christian girl from America.

Why are they calling his dick tiny? It's completely flaccid in the pic.

>I've never spent a decent amount of time naked with someone
We know bro, we know.

I legit don't know who this bitch is

Why is only one of them naked?

>people judging dicks based on what they look like soft

look i don't know if his dick is small or not, but that's fucking stupid. some people can go from 2-8 inches soft-hard. fucking penis plebs

t. gay who has seen a lot of dicks

This, that's very big for a flaccid dick.

if thats tiny im fucked literally 6 1/2 inches when erect here

It's not tiny, but nobody is impressed by medium. Same reason why no one gives a fuck if you're 5'11.

Stop posting your bland 7/10

Would you shrink your own dick if you could fuck Katy Perry with it afterwards?

Because people are stupid.
But still, from my experience as a grower, he is probably a shower and his dick is at most 15cm erect.
If he was a shower and he looked like that flaccid, he would have to be over 20cm.
Which I doubt is the case.

Yeah, mine is smaller when limp, thicker tho. Orlando's elf dick looks a bit noodly when raw.

>Trump tweet

10 years ago? maybe. now? nahhhhhh. I could fuck women who used to be qt 10 years ago without any dick shrinking. prime katy perry though, that i couldn't get

I wouldn't shrink one of my toes to fuck that scummy whore.

(you)

its edited in m8

fucking kek

The grower/shower logic is bullshit. I'm 5 or so inches soft and between 8 and 9 hard, depending on the erection.

I know, but I had a laugh.

It's a tiny flaccid dick. It looks a little over 3 inches at most. If you want a big dick, compare it to Ben Affleck who has like a 6 inch flaccid dick.

glad you did user

or Michael "Flesh Mass" Fassbender

In all fairness he is in the ocean.

A TINY DICK CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING...

xD

it's funny how all the above average penis sized people post on Sup Forums

>3 inches
You are terrible at gauging length, my man. That cock is a little under 5 inches.

3 inches flaccid isn't even a tiny flaccid dick

also everyone is 6'2 and makes 300k starting

If an account has a pic of a celebrity rather than their own, you can be 99% sure it's a troll account

why does the tip look like it's melting?

user is probably a girl. Everyone knows girls are terrible at guessing cock sizes.

They're trolling to make guys feel insecure.

a girl wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 6 or 7 inches if she had a cash prize on the line

He's uncut. That's the foreskin hanging off.

I'm 5 inches soft so I look hung as fuck and girl are always gawking at my bulge

but i'm only 6.5 inches erect :/ it just kinda hardens and doesn't grow much

Yeah, I hear you, but I'm being forthright. If it makes you feel any better I sometimes have trouble maintaining full erection and almost always go soft on a girl the first time I fuck her.

>that
>5 inches

lmao get your eyes checked.

they really are, i have an average sized dick and i had this girl in high school tell everyone i had a 9 incher after we had sex. don't get me wrong i wasn't complaining but come the fuck on

Because the jews failed to brainwash his parents

He got naked again today.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3727064/Take-cold-shower-Orlando-Katy-Perry-impressed-actor-s-overly-touchy-feely-display-public-beach-days-naked-paddle-board-pics.html

>tfw 6 inch dick, heir to 7 figures, handsome, and 5'7

If I was 6'2 would I ever have come here?

Dissatisfaction.

*Christians

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mushroom cock.

she's a well known frigid bitch despite how she acts

Why is no one talking about him being uncut? Literally based parents, no wonder he's so successful.

if they think this is small, put a woman in a mens locker room and all they will see is micropenises

>Russell Brand came in her an untold amount of times

He could do a hell of a lot better.

You need to remember that women are complete retards, gaylad.

you ever consider surgery?

Not even memeing

I've been around a lot of flaccid cocks. Orlando's is bigger than most.

>huge cock, handsome and 6'3
>tfw sever depression alcoholic anti social anyway

That's probably why she's not touching it. She thinks it's gross.

Get your brain checked. That cock is a little under five inches long from base to tip. Look at his hands for comparison.

Fuck me, Katy. Let the poor guy get his rocks off. Once upon a time I literally can't imagine any woman on the planet not trying to fuck him at every opportunity if they were with him.