Avengers featured Loki creating a portal to bring his army to this world

>Avengers featured Loki creating a portal to bring his army to this world
>Ultron created essentially a comet that was to destroy man and rebuild from start with only robots on earth
Versus
>Doomsday was just a big monster fucking shit up
>Enchantress decided to make shit spin in the sky and her brother was some giant monster meant to fuck shit up

That's the difference. There's no muh quips, muh 2deep4u logic. That's why they get shit critic ratings. DC has no fucking plots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BaxkVaa6hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are literally the same plots, but its ok when Marvel does it, because...

I fucked your girlfriend you disney shill. Do you hear me? I. Fucked. Your. girlfriend.

it's owned by Disney and therefore good

Disney=good
not Disney=bad

you can now predict every RT capeshit score.

What the heck?

I'm a DCriuse missle now

How can you fuck that which does not exist?

fuck off, Disney fag

If you want to start a capeshit war use the decent MCU films at least ,and not the garbage from Whedon.

>Ronin the Accuser
>Iron Monger
>Whiplash
>Helmut Zemo
>Winter Soldier
>Abomination
>Yellowjacket
>Kaecillus in upcoming Doc Strange

but nooo let me nitpick like a desperate, upset DCuck xDDD

also

>implying Darkseid won't have an army

>Snyder and Ayer are like presidential and vice-presidential candidates attempting to synthesize popular sentiment with their own feeling for aesthetic reform. Their message seems deliberately misunderstood by those who favor conventional Hollywood formula. Surely, it’s a joke to complain that one superhero sci-fi fantasy plot makes less sense than another. (Or that Leto’s wily Joker is not as repugnant as Heath Ledger’s. Blessedly, the Joker has less screen time, less validation.) Like a public accustomed to political pandering, the Comic Con fans who relish the ridiculous mix of humor and chaotic violence in Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool don’t realize when they’re being condescended to or cheated.

>thinking people go to Marvel movies for the plot and villains
>capeshitters are LITERALLY this retarded

There really is no hope for modern cinema, is there?

Your mom didn't have a plot, but was still able to birth you.

wtf i love disney now

t. butthurt marvelkid

He's fucking his hand. Like you. Like me. High five!

The same thing happens in the new Ninja Turtles, Ghostbusters and Independence Day

>Doomsday was just a big monster fucking shit up
>Enchantress decided to make shit spin in the sky and her brother was some giant monster meant to fuck shit up

Yeah but thas wrong....

>Kaecillus in upcoming Doc Strange
Wait...wasn't his name Mads JUST?

someone tell me who's the black haired guy, I always think robin but yeah it's not him

why is this cropped?

>avengers ultron: avengers party, they create ultron, problem starts, they fight ultron ect
>suicide squad: they introduce characters, task force x pitch where they introduce same characters again, kinda something happens with enchantress, they introduce characters again, they go to fight, joker appears, ????, ends with them all in jail again

if you don't end your blockbuster with blue beams the MPAA won't allow distribution

Bucky

Point out their purpose then.

probably has 9gag at the bottom thats usually where the marvel kids come from

Probably some phone fag who doesn't know how to save a pic, took a screenshot and cropped it alter.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BaxkVaa6hc

Serious asshurt from all parties

Too bad Lex Luthor or The Joker couldn't make an appearance.

And Marvel didn't steal giving superhero's consequences from BvS either.