Who is the absolute BEST South Park Character?

Who is the absolute BEST South Park Character?

Who is the absolute WORST?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNRkox1wI1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>best
Butters

>worst
Cartman

>Best
Cartman

>Worst
Kyle

>best
Randy
>worst
Sheila

>Best
Towelie
>Worst
Pip

>best
Randy
Cartman

>worst
Mr Hanky
Towelie

the only correct answer
you faggots are retarded

>Cartman

Singlehandedly created a generation of degenerates who think Sup Forums shitposting is the height of comedy

Fuck Cartman

Best: Butters

Worst: Most of the parents, possibly Kyle, Mr. Hanky but he's pretty much gone

Best Mr. Slave

Worst Towelliee

Best: Mr. Garrison
Worst: Randy

they've turned poor Randy into a meme character

The people who try to emulate him are retarded. The character itself has some of the best lines and stories in the series.

Best: Butters + Cartman

Worst: Cartman

>he still thinks Sup Forums is satire

>he thinks it isn't

we're on Sup Forums though...

butters is the absolute best character. you can't even argue. every butters episode is 10/10

This.
Sup Forums maybe a satire, but they're right everytime.

>best
Cartman

>worst
Stan
Name 1 instance when Stan is of any relevance. Odds are it's a downer. He's only the coat rack for Cartman and Randy.

>best
Cartman

>worst
Cartman
Butters

c:

Seems like with each new season Stan and Kyle get more bland while Randy and Cartman have become extreme variants of their former selves.

I really like Bebe.

What? Stan is by far the best character. "You're Getting Old" is also the best episode.

They basically made him peter Griffin

Cartman and Randy became retarded, though.

I am rewatching South Park and holy shit, Randy actually acted like a person in the early seasons. But now he is literally just another Cartman.

Bebe is a whore

>Best
Butters

>Worst
Carman, of all the worn out over used jokes they have "cartman is a sociopath" is the most worn out

>Best
Craig

>Worst
Towelie

Reminder that they killed off the best SP character.

a true patrician is among us

Craig doesn't get a lot of screen time but he is perfect in every scene. The episodes with the Peruvian Flute Bands were mostly dumb but Craig made it worth while.

You only like her because she has boobs. Boys make me sick.

You're a towel

Why do people adore Butters? Just curious, starting out on the show last month

objectively correct

B-because he's autistic j-just like us.

Because his innocent compared to all of the fucked up shit that happens in south park is funny. He's just an innocent kid that tries his best, but has parents that ground him at any chance they get. Most people probably feel sorry for him. He's probably the most relatable character in the show.

Craig is the show's straight man, and it works wonders

He's by far the most realistic kid in the whole town and the only one who is sympathetic.

I like him because hes the only character that acts anything remotely like a third/fourth grader.

Randy's objectively the best

Randy WAS objectively the best. But what was the last objectively good episode he starred in? The Losing Edge back in Season 9?

+butters, since randy has become too popular
-kenny doesn't add anything, runner up: the coon

Cock Magic was pretty gud. Whenever the TSA episode was, I can't keep up anymore.

Not to mention Make Love, Not Warcraft which was S10. Jesus Fuck South Park is old.

I stopped watching a while ago so I can't say desu. I just remember him being the best thing in the show at the time

Then I wouldn't watch anything past 10 because Randy has gotten worse with every season.

>Best
Clyde
>Worst
Wendy

worst is a tossup between oprah's cunt/asshole and funnybot.

I don't think we're counting one off characters since there are far too many that are just awful.

>Funnybot

The ending was keks though.

Yes, but those two are on a whole different level of awful. They made the jakovosaur's look good by comparison

>Best
Kenny

>Worst
Bebe

>Best
Lorde

>Worst
Randy

... wait

The poop guy is the fucking worst

You can officially fuck right off. That Lorde shit was never funny and dragged on for way too god damn long.

I don't have a favourite, but I can't stand Wendy.

ya ya ya

>Sup Forums hates Mr Hanky

Howdy Ho, motherfuckers

>best
Tweak and Butters

>worst
Mr Hanky and Mr Garrison

Best: Mr. Hat

Worst: Mr. and Mrs. Click Click Durka Durk

It was inevitable. SP is way too outside expiration date.

>best
Old Cartman

>worst
Tie between modern cartman and stans dad

>Best

Butters

>Worst

Any and all of the female characters

Stan and Kyle are the worst. Even Matt and Trey admitted it in one of the newer seasons with characters telling them to shut the fug up with their gay Saturday morning cartoon speeches.

>tfw ywn play Hello Kitty Island Adventure online with Butters

youtube.com/watch?v=nNRkox1wI1o

I'm assuming that we have to count all seasons and all episodes, so Cartman, Mr. Garrison, and Randy are automatically dropped.

>Best
Butters

>Worst
Tweak

craig is a boring twat

He's the straight man, the normal person on which the crazy characters play off. He's great at what he does.

This.

lel Kevin

>Best

Anyone Season 10 or before

>Worst

Everyone after Season 10