What's next for miranda cosgrove now that they cancelled Crowded? Does she still have a contract with NBC?

what's next for miranda cosgrove now that they cancelled Crowded? Does she still have a contract with NBC?

Is that some lesbian shit?

her sister was a lesbian but not with her

Is it a laugh track shit-show?

If not, is it worth the short series runtime?

That show was so horrible, plus it made millenials move back home.

Seriously though, what does anyone see in cosgrove? her head is so fucking big like a pumpkin.

It is from people who grew up with drake and josh and were teens when Icarly was around.
Theres a lot of ugos still survive due to nostalgia teenager boners like selena gomez and emma watson neither are 10/10 yet still called 10/10s.
I understand this, I would bang cosgrove for the sake of it

it is a laugh track shit sho, sadly

I love Patrick Warburton but this read like a poor mans Rules of Engagement where he just looked old and tired and they tried to fit so much political correctness in it
>rebellious daughter
>who is a lesbian and dating a (possibly) black girl
>the conservative other daughter who doesn't have a boyfriend or anything
>the father's father is dating a sassy black woman

it just wasn't funny

That show sucked. Every other characters was dating, married to or fucking a black person.

The Lesbo daughter fucks a black chick in the first episodeThe old grandpa was married to a fat sassy black old woman.

They were also pushing Carly into a relationship with a black male fit stripper who she got wet over at the strip club in the last episode. She would have been kissing and fucking the black dude by season two for sure.
Thank the starts the show got canned.

Miranda is qt AF tßh

Cosgrove was my first celebrity crush

If she goes the way of Miley, I'm ending my life desu

School of Rock reboot

would the show have been better if miranda was in panties every episode with her sister?

>dat feel when Miranda wont be getting Blacked now.

Three white male strippers with hot bodies came out on stage, and she could care less. Her character only jumped out of her seat to respond to the black male stripper that came out last. They've been working a relationship between them for a few episodes at that point. She told him that it's sad that he would be away for the summer because she had a crush on him.

The show would have been fucked even if she would have shown skin, user.

yeah but there would have been miranda in panties

>Sup Forumscuck trying to defend the cancellation

A loss is a loss, bigot

Good pussy bitch

She's nothing without Dan "The Large Hymen Collider" Schneider.

her manager sucks at finding her work

he's such a manlet it's not even funny

>dick sucking lips
>fat face(girls can't be cute without it in my opinion which why i mostly like korean girls)
>pale skin

Should just take her to a USC frat house, heard they never have trouble finding work for her there.

her manager should be replaced with cloe moretz's

will she go back to nick?

I thought the reason she hadn't been working much was because she was still recovering from that bus crash or whatever the fuck it was