If my daughter's grades start slippin or she can't get into Harvard, imma need you to white people that shit

>If my daughter's grades start slippin or she can't get into Harvard, imma need you to white people that shit
How did the audience react when you saw this? When I saw it the white people in the audience burst into a riotous standing ovation, with several committing seppuku out of white shame and several other white men falling to their knees in front of some rather large black gentlemen in attendance and begging them to impregnate their wives right there and then. Pretty meh movie overall though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzUozo1628U
youtube.com/watch?v=6SOHmkG3eKo&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SOHmkG3eKo&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=eqiVLlYyvTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few chuckles.

Sudden racism makes most normal people laugh.

That's wasn't racism

You can't be racist to whites

200 guaranteed replies or your money back

It was good sarcastic racist humor mocking both sides, you don't see that from Liberal cucks.
Reminded me of Eddie Murphy's 80's specials.

Some people laughed at it.

I don't get it

>I don't get it

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?

what did you meant by this?

It's not racism, it's delusion.

If anything it's making fun of black peoples ignorance

>with several committing seppuku

The number puzzle game?

I don't get it, either.

My best guess is that "white people don't play by the rules"... that somehow bad grades don't stop white people from getting into college.

Even though the reverse is true. bad grades don't stop niggers from going to college because of affirmative action.

I, along with the people I came with thought it was pretty funny. That said if it wasn't coming from someone like based Will Smith I probably would have had the same reaction as you and hate the random nigger that said it for it.

So many butthurt racist Sup Forums fags itt.

>based Will Smith
who /GETTINGJIGGYWITHIT/ here?

So Will Smith makes a career out of being the whitest black person in Hollywood then starts acting hood?

Was this recent or did I miss a few movies? The last W.S. movie I saw was Pursuit of Happiness

I am from Poland and we started to throw bananas at the screen. After the flick had ended I picked some of the best bananas for myself

Yes, because everybody accepts the liberal arts mental gymnastics definition of racism.

>Changing a gun-toting southerner, Floyd Lawton, in the comic books to a chicken nuggets coon in the movie adaptation. Good work, Warner Brothers. How progressive.

It doesn't even make sense. As if being white gets you into Harvard. He should have said imma need you to rich people that shit.

This actually happened? But what about affirmative action YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER.

Shouldn't it have been

>if my daughter's grades start slippin or she can't get into Harvard, it won't matter cuz my affirmative action ayo hol up whitey quite holdin us down

I mean i guess its prejudice, racism at a stretch, but isn't it a backhanded compliment more than anything? sounds pretty appropriate coming from a anti hero

he did tried to be rapper once.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzUozo1628U

you can tell he is phony tho

he means that white people somehow take care of each other and are not actually self sufficient for the most part, hes basically trying to apply his peoples understanding inorder to get the best for his daughter in the situation. its saying so much with so little, bluntly heroic but insufferably mistaken but with heart.

not awlways true. just cause BLack doing the bag gars mean get to go gree college. INDIAN however. do!!

There is literally no such thing as white nepotism.

>he never got jiggy with it
>he never been welcome miami

THIS YOUNG BLOOD BUCKIN' LMFAO

my theater laughed.

>you can't be racist to Whites

not American here, can someone explain this to me?

there is, well there used to be, and the family name was forever bastardized beyond all recognition with the industrial age, only some families were keen enough to maintain some weight to their last name and persist today Bush, Rothchild, etc. and its mostly cronyism now. its his parallel with black cultures where everyone helps each other straight into poverty essentially, especially the refugee dixie blacks that are essentially southerners running breeding games all over major cities.

>can someone explain this to me?

nigger president.

How old are you two? Genuinely?

Feminists said you can't be sexist to men because men rule the world so aren't oppressed™ anywhere ever as a justification for them screaming, "KILL ALL MEN," and the same logic, for lack of a better term, was applied to race as a justification for screaming, "KILL ALL WHITE MEN."

It's just nonsense.

Im liberal and dont believe this, fuck you.

i though he wanted them to white people her grades while she was in harvard, which is funny because althought it is an ivy league school, it is well known for grade inflation

Racism = racism plus power

Treated it like bantz, like us Australians always do.

What?

Can't anyone take a joke?

No one had any reaction, including the black people. I still don't know what this is supposed to mean and I don't think anyone else did either.

Fucking conservative retards are infecting this site and need to be gassed.

>conservatives
>infecting this site

Hi Correct the Record, it's great to see you're still shilling on Sup Forums :)

ladiers and germs give yo hands up the first ever libdubs!!!!!1

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular have always been reactionary shitholes m8

Fucking liberal retards are infecting this site and need to be gassed.

Your religious figures and conservative idols will be skullfucked when society gets the enema it deserves.

that's not a very liberal thing to say

Because unlike other liberals, i dont believe in pacifistic ideals such as nonviolance and tolerance for inferior religious filth. I believe all backwards conservative religious trash should be burned in a giant oven.

>some rather large black gentlemen
For you.

Dirty beaner in dirty beaner theater, everyone chuckled a little.

It was a funny little line. Relax.

glad to see others on this wretched board.

t. communist

>imma need you to white people that shit
you mean turn up to school and pay attention?

skullfucked by muslims, then you'll be begging for christians to come back

I thought the joke was that white people are much more strict with their kids, especially regarding grades, so it was a weird way of saying "don't let her slack off".

The more accurate line would be "asian that shit", but that would probably not fly.

so you're a commie?

Ill never beg you filthy cross suckers to come back. When you all die ill spit on your graves. Also, muslims are almost as bad as you shit lot, they will join you in being persecuted and destroyed.

>t. communist

He was obviously referring to fixing her grades. You know, higher ranking people changing grades for money or for friends? Never happened. Nope.

The right wing already called the gas chambers and ovens. Perhaps you'd like to starve them? Mao was pretty good at that.

Socio-capitlistic. I belive in and enjoy many of the aspects of capitlism, but feel businesses and lobbyists have too much power and are polluting the earth. They should have more checks and balances, atleast the big corperations should.

Thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6SOHmkG3eKo&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SOHmkG3eKo&has_verified=1

>it's a white person who calls black people nigger daily on an anonymous imageboard can't take a joke thred

>not being a status quo loving scum
>posts fedora meme to ostricize person into submissing to the system
This is why your kind shall fall and suffer.

Then well steal it back. Its not like those god loving rednecks are entitled to them after all.

i'm an atheist retard, if you can't see how liberals are shitting on their own values by letting uncivilized kid fuckers in and screaming racist every time someone says anything negative about them you are an idiot

>almost as bad
yep full blown retard

I legitimately dont understand this joke or what it implies

You fucking retard, i hate the muslim scum too. But after all the shit christains have and still do, they are far worse. Youll die with the christian filth you protect, traitor.

Why is it that anytime anyone makes a white people joke shitposters have a conniption?

No I think he meant shoot it up

youtube.com/watch?v=eqiVLlYyvTs

im a homosexual

>This is why your kind shall fall and suffer.

Choke on shit you fedora memeing faggot.

>But after all the shit christains have and still do, they are far worse
you real dumb

Do you have facts to back that up? No, then fuck off you cross sucking degenerate.

it's a quip about how black people think white people have a genuine unseen societal advantage when it comes to success.

I don't mind that people laughed. Hell I thought it was pretty funny.
But then half the attendance started clapping and cheering.

are you high or just mentally retarded. muslims literally imported and castrated roughly 15 million african slaves during the period of the american slave trade.

>Socio-capitlistic
So commie?

I thought it was funny
crowd laughed

t. numale cuck niggrlover

And we didnt enslave them either? Your full of hypocritical shit, fuck yourself you pile of shit.

Back to pol faggot racist

>Sup Forums
>not an extension of Sup Forums
Did you see what happened when they said Idris might be new Bond

Sup Forums doesnt belong to conservative shit lile you. Get out or we will expundge you by force.

Back to the jungle you nigger faggot

Fuck off nigger

>I'll subscribe to the ideology that resulted in 100 million deaths in the 20th century alone
>That'll show those status quo capitalists

Kill yourself you faggot kike

Pic related: You

i love how ironic everyone on Sup Forums is. They call all those "SJWS" a bunch of crybabies nigger cucks but when a white guy gets a joke made about him they go full >muh white genocide and >gas them nigger kikes ? This is why everyone hates white people. They go from "im not that racist, its just......." to "i say we lynch em!" As soon as someone says anything about them they go full nuclear.

t. white person

Ill feast on the brains of you christian fucking retards. Your day of reckoning will come soon enough.

>Some white people have one opinion and some white people have another opinion
>This why everyone hates all white people.

You're just as bad as Sup Forums is, user.

You're human garbage

Why are white women so addicted to bbc and what can we do about it??

The black guy sitting next to me thought it was hilarious.

>blacks like black jokes
Wow what a surprise

>liberals and sjws racist jokes against anyone other than whites are not okay
>if you get annoyed at the hypocrisy you're just as bad as them

You're fucking retarded

>tfw I don't need to worry about that because ashong ching chong

That's no way to talk about your wife's son.

?
But liberals are in love with Islam. So you want to kill all the Christians and whites and live in a brown, sharia utopis, correct?

same thing happened in my theater

I hate islam and im liberal. Most liberals dont love smelly goat fuckers, unlike what you foxnews loving redneck trash seem to believe.

> Not sharing bananas with your nigga friend
That's racism m8