Doug VS James

Who will go down in flames first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IXf0uwoFuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

asdasdasd

I wish everyone who watched all the videos of these ugly, mushmouth idiots from the midwest would fucking disappear so I never had to see this shit here ever again.

Even if James goes completely bald, and gets too old for his Nerd character (which I personally feel that he already has), he can still do movie reviews until the day he dies. I like the first 2/3 of his AVGN output, but MM will forever be the best thing he's ever done. He just needs to stop trying to force Mike into being a thing. Mike's a great "behind the camera" presence, but he couldn't be charismatic if his life depended on it.

this is the last year of Monster Madness according to james.

I want Doug to go down first. The guy is a bandwagon-hopping, no-talent hack who should have faded into obscurity like his CA underlings.

Oh fuck, I didn't know about that until now. That really sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IXf0uwoFuI

>"Maybe I'll have time to make my own horror movie FINALLY."

Please, James, no more movies. Stick to what you're good at.

I think he could do a decent movie if he would tell his faggot friends to fuck off and his wife.

He let the glitch gremlin co-write his movie and churned out a shit sandwich. Mike could have done a better job.

James won't be crashing I don't think, he doesn't have the delusions of grandeur that Douge does for starters

Remember all those people who stuck their tongue in his asshole?
He took their money and made that abomination he called a movie, then had the nerve to charge them to see it

The internet age brought with it a new crop of suckers.. and these pseudo "celebrities" are the new conmen

Doug.

Mike's holding that place together.

Spoony

He already burnt to a crisp years ago.

I havent checked his website in months, but I bet if I go there all I will see is a fucking wrestling video or something, maybe at best a counter monkey from last year

A con requires a false premise though.

Didn't James already go down in flames with his movie failing and the whole cuckold scandal?

this is an 18+ site

Doug. I don't think James'll burn out, he'll just quietly retire from making videos for a living and maybe put one out once in a while.
Hopefully if he does, he'll go onto make Monster Madness a tv series or at least go back to doing it yearly again.

You gave him money didn't you?

I did bro. Not that guy but fuck man he had a dream. What's 10 bucks to help
Someone towards their dream, when you've watched hours of their videos.

It's just a shame his dream failed

Doug and his stupid cucks at channel awesome will be in obscurity in 2 years. His dislike ratio has gone up and people are starting to finally backlash at him. Atleast James actually produced some decent content

>his dream failed

You can't fail if you deliberately make an awful garbage piece of shit,

>Give your SJW wife top billing as a writer on a film.
>Make the Nerd character play second fiddler to some random black guy and an obnoxious gamhurr gurl
>Drown your film in horrible CGI

Instead of making a smaller scale movie along the lines (IN TERMS OF SCALE) like clerks or Mallrats, he hired Humvees, shot on location in the desert...

He ruined his movie on fucking purpose, no one could look at what he created and say "I am satisfied"

I'm still mad

Doug of course. James is doing fine, especially recently.

I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer. He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding. I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

10 bucks a pop! Get your dream in a bottle, no counting sheep or tossing in bed!

Step right up!! Hurry hurry hurry, supplies are limited!

The big reason the AVGN movie was garbage was that the script was terrible and unfunny. I'd like to see him direct a movie he didn't write.

A retarded meme on 4chin isn't a scandal, mate