I want to see more movies like this. Help me Sup Forums

I want to see more movies like this. Help me Sup Forums .

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5M2dTU8r
youtu.be/9p4bXobWSn8
extratorrent.cc/torrent/195806/Takashi.Miikes.Black.Society.Trilogy.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/5507218/Miike_Takashi_-_Black_Society_Trilogy
projectmanagementmedia.com/download-torrent/4751295/4/0/Miike Takashi - Black Society Trilogy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch
>brother
>outrage
>outrage beyond

Have seen brother and outrage already.

Haven't wathced outrage beyonde, because I felt with outrage that Kitano is losing his touch.

Problem with searching for Kitano-like movies is that there aren't any. This is because the key feature of his cinematography is stillness and when you use it as a search parameter all that pops up are deadbeat arthouse "directors". He is also one of key ingredients for success of many of his movies and other directors don't have the luxury of using Kitano.

All that being said, Sonatine is a study in nature...

...Kikujiro is not that far removed from it. I'd also suggest Kurosawa's Stray Dog.

Watch Hana-Bi. It's Kitanos best imo. And also watch Boiling Point and Violent Cop.

Black triad trilogy.

Good luck finding torrents though.

Have you seen many korean films?

Maybe try a dirty carnival or the chaser?

Not many. Mainly Nippon and Hong Kong movies.

These Japanese gangster movies often leave me with a weird feeling of existential crisis

I had that feeling when I saw Sonatine for the first time, when I was sixteen. That's like fourteen years ago. Still haven't managed to shrug the feels.

korena films are pretty dope

also try
>i saw the devil
>the man from nowhere
>the wailing
>a bitter sweet life
>the yellow sea
>new world
>nameless gangster

I WANT THESE MOVIES NOW!!

tfw desperately scowering the internet for these movies now

and agitator because the title sounds cool and the poster looked good

also trying to get graveyard of honor

i only found a dvd version of the 1975 movie

Yellow sea made me sad as fuck. Probably more style than anything but A Company Man was cool. And I could've sworn I saw the strong guy from Train to Busan in I saw the Devil.

You can't really, thats why i said good luck. I bought the 30 dollar fucking dvd because it's not even on blu ray.

Theres like a shitty 600mb per movie rip though.
pastebin.com/5M2dTU8r

Normies have ruined the internet

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all ya need is netflix brah, just watch vampire diaries or some shit with the girl its great

Get on private trackers.

what tracker is this?

>all ya need is netflix
yeah i sure do love how they have second movie in the series and dont add the first (the raid 2, Tropa de Elite 2). or at some point they had both of them and they remove the second (Beyond Outrage)

Only Asian movies. Pretty alright.

Can you find Love Zero Infinity on there? Haven't been able to get a hold of it anywhere.

>no invite
pls

t. op

It's there, plenty of seeders. In all there is 17 films by Hisayasu Sato.

No invites left. I thought they still had open signup, guess they just closed it. Sorry.

Boiling Point and A Scene at the Sea are so great

>I thought they still had open signup, guess they just closed it. Sorry.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

johnnie to - the mission youtu.be/9p4bXobWSn8

>got signed in when it was still open
>downloaded a couple of movies
>kept seeding them
>no one else ever tried to download them, my ratio is shit and I'm now banned
I also think an entire tv series may have been counted negatively on my ratio although I've just downloaded one episode of it.
Fuck my life.

extratorrent.cc/torrent/195806/Takashi.Miikes.Black.Society.Trilogy.html

thepiratebay.org/torrent/5507218/Miike_Takashi_-_Black_Society_Trilogy

Try these man. I recently downloaded the second one which was miracle since both torrent seem to be dead. I got all kind of shit in my queue that looks hopeless but eventually some dude from canada or china is seeding so I manged to get it. This happens so much with HK movies.

>I got all kind of shit in my queue
the list just keeps getting longer, like mine it will never end

Yeah I have a serious problem. I need those rares.

this is the problem lads

the worst is when its like at 80% and the only seeder is some dude on 80% as well

No you have to make sure beforehand that at least one bull with 100% is there even if for a short while. If you see one cuck stuck at a certain percentage and it remained like that then you have no hope downloading.

When I'm the cuck I'm block any new peer so they don't get false hope.

If push come to shove then you can try watching it online or direct downloading a shitty quality version.

Stray Dog is god-tier

projectmanagementmedia.com/download-torrent/4751295/4/0/Miike Takashi - Black Society Trilogy.html

That's the second one I posted. The same I downloaded.

>tfw already have it downloaded

WHY EVEN POST THIS YOU EVIL BASTARD

i dont get why the remove movies period. do they have a limited number of movies to own, do they lose the rights. i get it if they have to pay for the movie and no ones watching it, but its not like some small japanese gangster movie is costing them a lot of money, its just fucking stupid

its hampered by lots of things but mainly the tow below

>money
>politics