RLM worshiping, Sup Forums posting cucks=BTFO

RLM worshiping, Sup Forums posting cucks=BTFO

Doge is a cuck

Fuck off

>le argumentum ad populum

rlm are shills

fug on

>cherry picking this hard

you picked a funny side video that RLM made and compared it to a review, as opposed to the real RLM review, which stands at 719,000

Well RLM is reading this i think Jay is a very handsome boi and i would love to see a show about Jay only.

this

fuck off shill

That's actually kind of impressive that RLM is only less than 100k views away from Nostalgia Critic who has a far bigger fanbase, the RLM video is also a stand alone thing (as of now) that doesn't attract as many viewers. Their hitb video has 720k views, NC probably has far more views on his website though.

can we start a hashtag #Gay4Jay

I'm not gay dude

I just want to cuddle with Jay #nohomo

OP meant

RLM Worshipping. Sup Forums posting cucks=BTFO

Jay handsome boi, Mike right hook, Rich can't believe you got this far

these guys are terrific

>judging quality by views

What happened to Jesse? Did she died?

Worse. She got fat.

Lol it's sad when you compare with subs.
RLM - 414000
nostalgia - 616000
ratio rekt

So? Nostalgia critic is cancer

And you're a retard but I'm really kind so I'll make a fast recap
here are the stats:
RLM nostalgia
views 719000 488000
subs 414000 616000

here is my reaction:
ratio rekt

here is your answer:
So? Nostalgia critic is cancer
(so I'm basically a nostalgia critic fan)

compute this again, I won't bother doing a drawing.

People like dogshit, I am truly shocked

that implies RLM is shit though.

imagine how pathetic you would have to be to come into this thread and defend one of these e-celebs

No you idiot
Views and subs mean nothing as to if ones wrong or not

you wot? it has jackshit to do with being right/wrong. You high or something?

imagine coming to a thread and taking the time to post in it how you don't care about the thread

I only worship Jay. In his butt.

Reminder that jay and max landis fucked

Hi Jack!

>over ten years on the net
>can't break one million views
Why do people care about Doug

Hi jimbo

nostalgia critic is for literal retards
rlm is for quasi-hipsters acting retarded ironically

>Nostalgia Critic's audience
Mostly manchildren and teenagers who have to keep watching craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazay acting and hijacks to keep their attention focused on the video.

These groups of people also spend more time on the internet than other groups.

>RedLetterMedia's audience
Typically average people who enjoy being /comfy/

Film buffs probably as well.

Two groups of people less common and less active on the internet.

Like really, rlm are easily in the top 3 reviewers of the internet, why haven't they brake even the half million of subs?

I mean, compared to jahns and cuckman

>She got fat.

Er.

>why haven't they brake even the half million of subs
They don't make five minute clickbait reviews like Stuckmann or Jeremy Jahns. The length of their videos and their offbeat sense of humor is what makes them more niche.

Does anyone have the webm of mike knocking out nostalgja critic fans in a parking lot?

Nostalgia critics audience is literally a bunch of autists. Like he made a joke about autistic children in some review and that got such a huge response with every single person saying "I have autism and I am offended"

>mike knocking out nostalgja critic fans in a parking lot?
Is that what we're pretending that clip is now?

>pretending
ok douge

>YOUR GROUP SUCKS MINE IS BETTER!

Both are fucking retards. Anyone that attaches themselves to some youtuber like they're Gods is a fucking autist.

It was confirmed in a douge behind the scenes vid in 2014

but the nostalgia critic and his cohorts do suck

Don't willingly act this retarded, user.

Everybody is entitled to their own ppinion

>Stuckmann or Jeremy Jahns
these guys are pricks

>auto congratulation
not that you're inherently wrong, but damn get down your high horse.

Also you're not 100% right either, if I'm referring to Sup Forums, RLM is very popular on reddit too; which is further affirmed by the comment section flooded with RLM """""memes"""""". So much for not being manchildren and teenagers

how long will rlm keep producing content, 5 years? 10?

Did angry joe from CA really die in Syria in 2012 and was replaced by a body double?

i love videos shot flatly in somebody's suburban living room that feature two ugly middle-aged brothers struggling to form basic thoughts about capeshit

I hope they can keep it together for another 5 years.
Will make them legends if they can.

>comparing a review to a BTFOing of the marketting contreversy
>and dougs flagship middle of the road cuckholding video is not even 100k ahead of it
>meanwhile the actual rlm review
man i miss the days when Sup Forums hated RLM because of contrarianism, atleast then they put effort into shitposting

FOREVER

We should really clone those guys and then devise some kind of process in which we could produce similar whackiness, similar levels of sarcasm and dark humour and most importantly alcoholism.

It can work, we have the technology.

>mfw weekend
>want to be comfy
>weed and cold beer waiting
>no upload from RML

Seriously, if this is how it's going to be I might as well just have a 7 day long work week.

rekt

As long as it makes them mad cash?
Basically as long as they're not too old for this shit and don't die a sudden horrible death.

This.

Mike needs to tone down the alcoholism, his recent switch to skull-vodka is not a good sign.

>Basically as long as they're not too old for this shit and don't die a sudden horrible death.

What is this

I wonder...

How many times do you think Rich Evans had sex in his life? 1? 2?

How many women at LEAST does Jay have in an average week? 4? 5?

Does Mike know that joking about your alcoholism doesn't actually make it go away?

Yes no and no
Jay is as gay as the three dollar bill

Meanwhile, the actual ghostbusters review of rlms is sitting at 719k.
Guess that makes you feel stupid,op.

>Jay is as gay as the three dollar bill

That doesn't make any sense.

How is a three dollar bill gay?

Also, what makes you think he's gay? From the 2 or 3 jokes we had on the show about him being gay?

Okay Sup Forums, would you suck Jays cock to get one one episode of best of the worst?

More than you
Jay is gay
Mike is beyond salvation

>More than you

Well, that's probably true. He is a damn sexy beast.

>Jay is gay
Uh oh

>Mike is beyond salvation
NOOOOOO

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

FRIEND SIMULATION FOR MLP OBSESSED AUTISTIC SPASTICS BEATS FRIEND SIMULATION FOR MEME SPOUTING AUTISTIC DIPSHITS

there was some best of the worst episode where theres a few seconds of jay and one of the Canadian special effects fruits eyeballing each other

nostalgia shit-ic

>It can work, we have the technology.

Kekd irl тbh senpai

>Canadian special effects fruits
pretty kek

why doesnt rlm review cheap childrens cartoon showes from the 90s

Not a movie, not my problem.

how much do rlm earn for their movies?

Would you cuddle with Rich?

Literally hundreds or sometimes even thousands.

Why do they act like they are poor?

>From the 2 or 3 jokes we had on the show about him being gay?

Yes, but it's more Jay's reaction that makes me think he's gay. He just kind of smiles and goes along with it. A straight person would have been really angry and upset, like how Rich acts when he's the target of gay jokes.

Poor? I'd say middle income.
They make an ok living doing stuff they enjoy.
Sometimes that's enough.

If you're comfortable with your sexuality, you're much less likely to get triggered by gay jokes.

>They call Jay a homo.
>He laughs it off because he's an adult over the age of 15 and a normal human being with a sense of humor.

Thats so fucked up man, next you'll be telling me Rich Evans is a pedo because he doesn't react when Mike calls him a child molester.

I hate to break it to you, bro, but if you would react that insecurely to jokingly being called gay, you may in fact actually be gay.

You legitimately have autism.

rekt

I don't like Mike and I don't like Rich Evans these two are just completely cynical unlike Jay, Jay seems very innocent he is a gudboi i would like to do many things to Jay.

but i'm not gay

>>He laughs it off because he's an adult over the age of 15 and a normal human being with a sense of humor.

Even being jokingly refered to as gay is much more than that. It's calling into question your sexuality and so your lifestyle. It's not about being insecure, it's about standing up for you who are as a person. The fact that Jey refuses to stand up is good proof that he's gay, whether he knows it or not.

yeah i agree, no homo but i'd totally suck jay's dick

no homo tho, just saying

Tell that to Chris' snapped feelings

>I take silly comedy videos very seriously and view them as a reflection of reality
If you're not just trolling, then you are legitimately retarded.

What the guy is trying to express, is that he was speaking of how RLM is much more popular than Nostalgia Critic, in that even though they have a low number of subs, loads of people look them up, since they have near twice as many views as subs, while the Nostalgia critic only has 4/5th off his subs show up to look at his recent videos in this case.

RLM does have a pretty high amount of views compared the amount of subs they have. Look at channels like Screen Junkies. They have fucking 5 MILLION subs, yet any video that isn't an Honest Trailer gets something like 300K views, about the same average as RLM.

How is moose preservation related to dead youtubers?

>A straight person would have been really angry and upset, like how Rich acts when he's the target of gay jokes.

>People still watch Nostalgia Critic

>post yfw somebody calls him "Rich" and not "Rich Evans"

Doug has been around since like the invention of the internet. His videos were popular long before YouTube. RLM got popular like what a couple years ago

>RLM got popular like what a couple years ago

They became popular with the Phantom Menace review which came out in 2009

>How is a three dollar bill gay?
He means queer

The saying is "queer as a 3 dollar bill"

That user fucked it up

oooh, that makes a bit more comedic sense. Thanks.

Also

>no weekend RLM upload

Why did I even get out of bed today?

They said yesterday the Suicide Squad and Stranger Thing review was in the process of editing, so it might come out today.

didn't they say that it was coming out in 4 days?