With great power, comes great responsibility you little shit

>With great power, comes great responsibility you little shit.

What the hell Raimi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JVILrFjemQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think that's the line from the film.

Raimi had a different, more violent upbringing than most of us: he has some different ideas about child-rearing. When Uncle Ben delivers the line
>"I knew I shouldn't have raped your mother, she always had the weak subhuman genes in her!"
and Peter chuckles, it's because they just have that banter together. He's numb to the physical, psychological, and sexual abuse.

But man, it was a different time.

It was an honest and impartial portrayal of an objectively dysfunctional family. Treating scenes like this and the infamous, "Peter, you have to stop associating with that limp-wristed faggot who looks like James Franco" as normal gives you the idea that Ben isn't good or bad, that's just the way he is. Beats the hell out of Hollywood today where you'd have to demonize such a character.

>Come here. Parker, what do you know about high society?
>Oh... well, I...
>Don't answer that. My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You're all I got. Big party tonight for an American hero, my wife's son the astronaut.
>Could you pay me in advance?
>[Jameson laughs hysterically for a few seconds]
>You serious? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here, Parker? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Parker, fucking forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this building. I will fucking cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my workplace with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fucking Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my office

How did Raimi bite the hand that feeds and get away with it?

>my wife's son the astronaut.
It gets me every fucking time

obligatory!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8JVILrFjemQ

>Go the ashes of 6 million jews

>The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and fucked the spider up.

Deadpool before Deadpool?

RAINDROPS ARE FALLING ON MY HEAD...

>"You'll get your rent when you fix this damn Jew door, you fucking kike!"

2007 was a different time

Post Man of Spiders please.

Nah

Fuck yourself.

Nah

Kill yourself

Nah

relax

(Me)

me haha

stop replying to every posts FFS

(Me) btw

no all me

Are (You) me ?

Nah

(You)

I think i'm having a mental meltdown

Who am I ?

Who are (You) ?

a big guy for

pure autism

(Me)

>IMPRESSIVE! For a fucking Kike!

Jesus Christ Raimi

holy shit user, you've killed me

uttermost kek

>Who are you?
>You know who I am
>I do?
>Your friendly neighbourhood Nigger Stomper

Wow a truly different time

>Listen you dick-choking faggot, I don't know how things go in Seattle, but in New York a cocksucker doesn't get a reacharound, HE GETS A FUCKING BULLET IN THE HEAD!

Raimi may be the last uncensored director we have

>SIIEEGGG
>Finish it!
>SSIIIEEGG HEEEIILLL VVVIKKTTOORRRIIAA

What the hell Raimi?

One of the best memes that came out of Sup Forums.

THIS THREAD IS KILLING ME HOLY SHIT

>With a lot of niggers comes a hell of a lot of crime
Nicely said, Raimi.

>You're gonna kill me like you killed my father? Like a fucking nigger with a shiv? Piercing their fucking stomach even when they offer you help? Huh? Is that it you fucking Scholomo liberal kike? HUH?

Fucking hell, Raimi

>"Say, did anybody happen to lose a roll of twenties tied in a rubber band?"
>"Well we found the rubber band."
>*Audience laughs*
>"Also I hate niggers, gooks and kikes."

Whoaa, how did Raimi manage to get away with this back then?

>Nice outfit, did your faggot lover give it to you?

Could he have gotten away with this line in today's social climate?

>Listen to me. I wanna kill the niggers. YOU wanna kill the niggers. Together, those chimps don't stand a chance!

It was truly a different time

>He's just a kid... No older than my wife's son.

Jesus Christ, Raimi...

>How's the pie?
>It tastes like shit you stupid bitch now get back in the kitchen.
wtf Raimi?

>Pizza Time, you whore.

Goddamn.

>We can find a way to settle this...

>You're right... I'm thinking... Genocide. Like you systematically killed off my white brethren? Do you remember? Do you remember what you did to my race? You exterminated my race... My culture... Now I'm going to exterminate yours? How does that sound, kike.

Projecting much, Raimi?

>ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Oh my god Raimi

>This guy, Flash Goldstein, he probably deserved what happened. But just because his ancestors went through a "holocaust" doesn't mean you can't beat him up. Remember, with white power, comes great responsibility. His kind crawl around this rotten apple, with your help we can clean the core.

Uncle Ben was really a product from another time

some of these anons are trying waaay too hard but that one got me.

>Butter niggers

Saimi, really?

>I wish that I was bit by a cop so I could strike fear into the hearts of the niggers in this city.

Jesus Raimi. Not even subtle.

Is this the meme to take Banepostings place?

Bane posting will never die comrade

>the power of the Third Reich in the palm of my hand

I really didn't like the changes Raimi made to Dr. Octopus's backstory

>blaming Raimi

If you listen to the commentary track about 90% of the dialog in the first film is improved

This meme always crack me up but there like, under 100 people who do it.

Willem Dafoe is an infamous Racist so it isn't surprising he improvised most of this Neo-Nazi dogma.

I suppose it was a different time though

He said in an interview he read all the orginal Green Goblin appearances to get into character. So it's not him but the character that's saying all that racist shit.

As life long Spider-Man fan I don't recall green goblin ever making any holocaust jokes though

>with grape power comes grape responsibility

product place much, Raimi?

SUPREME commander

Just hope more anons use the Raimi direction with more movies.

No you've got it all wrong. Raimi in fact struggled immensely with the Actors. Almost all lines in the original Spiderman were improvised, and Raimi had to practically beg the performers to tone down their racist and anti-semitic tirades. Rumors circulate that the set crew once staged a walk-out when Tobey Maguire once again went off-script and began explaining to Uncle Ben how killing Blacks indiscriminately was justified since they were worth less than insects. It took great pains, and substantial pay increases, for Raimi to get the whole thing under control. The studio nearly went bankrupt paying off its employees to keep many of the statements uttered from ever reaching the press.

I read something about Dunst saying she would rather drink Acid and broken glass than have sex with a Black Guy

My sides

i need more "Raimi posting#

A+ thread

>With great power, comes great responsibility and watch out for those goddamn niggers! Most of them are packing!

truly exceptional writing from that user

>Now remember Pete, be sure to keep your mother in line for me, slap her around a little if she needs it, if she acts up- doesn't do what she's told. You'll be the man of the house some day, and that's a big responsibility.

was a different time i guess

>You don't trust anyone, do you?
>I trust my barber. Or I did until he hired a fucking wop to sweep the floor. I stood up right then and there and told that filthy Pollock that I wished Adolf had gassed his parents. Now I cut my own hair.

You really don't get good writing like this any more.

>we will never get the 3 1/2 hour uncensored version of Spider-Man 1

Fuck. I hope when all the actors are dead they release it.

Fun Fact: it wasn't even originally a Spider-Man movie. The actors just kept on doing improv where they would say Spider-Man shit. It was originally a drama about the teapot dome scandal. Sony loved the Spider-Man stuff so much they later just added in cgi webslinging