Breaking Bad ending

Anyone else here really hate the ending of Breaking Bad?

They made Walt into a good guy again for some reason, even though the whole point of the show was to show Walt's slow descent from a family man to a monster. I also don't know how I feel about Walt dying. They should have just finished it with him having full control over the meth operation and leave it at that.

What do you guys think?

I think it should have ended with him going into jail, completely alone and with the knowledge that he would soon die in there because of the cancer

Vince literally said that he wrote the ending wanting to please as many people as possible, so an already pleb show suddenly went maximum pleb in the last episode

Holly should have died either by violence or ingesting the ricin, or Walt should have taken the ricin for himself

Was there a single character you still liked at the end of the show? I ended up hating pretty much everyone by the end.

>pleb show

What's pleb about it? It's a very well acted and well written show, with really good character development.

Even having watched The Wire, which is a better show, I can still say that Breaking Bad is a fantastic series.

Suicide endings are so fucking overplayed and boring

I still liked Walt a lot, and I liked Jesse too. I think they fucked up Walt in the ending a bit, but he's still a great character that's very well acted.

I loved the ending and you can't stop me.

I like it and it's really well made and entertaining, but it put entertainment and thrills ahead of themes and ideas, so to me, while its still a good show, it's more pleb then say Sopranos or Mad Men for example, shows which people may or may not prefer, but are higher up on the "art" spectrum

This would have been GOAT

It was really fucked fron season 5, for some reason the last boss was the evil nazi dude who came out of nowhere and no one cared about or saw as a threat. They should have just ended it when they killed Gus, or Mike

I hate that they didn't end it at the end of season 4.

>I won

there you go, perfect ending

did Sup Forums like breaking bad before it became so popular ?

the first season does some really interesting stuff with characters wearing certain colours but then it dropped that completely

Anything would be better than the ending they went with

>pleb show
>thinking you're superior or different for hating things that are popular

jesus, get a fucking grip

Hey did that the whole series that's why Holly should have died, they established pink as this ominous foreboding colour, it's what Walt wears during the plane crash and Holly wears a pink teddy onesie that makes her look like the exploded bear

I said nothing about superiority, instead of writing an uncompromising ending that might have left a sour taste in people's mouths, he compromised and literally tried to please as many people as possible, his words. What do you think plebeian mean anyway?

Too anti-climactic.

Yeah, it was stupid.

S1 and 2 are amazing, S3 and 4 are great, S5 is really hit or really miss.

Lydia was the best part of Season 5.

I liked season 5 because of Todd the most. Guy straight up shoots a kid and doesn't spend the next few episodes having a breakdown and crying about it.

>MUH KIDS

Instead Jessie does crying and mental breakdowns for him.

Todd was the shit.

Honest, well mannered and respectful. He was always volunteering for work, he was always excited about what they were doing and followed orders perfectly while taking the correct amount of initiative.

I would have started calling him son if I were Walt.

He was everything Jesse was not. Brave and capable right off the bat, he wasn't crass or rude and he wouldn't talk out of turn. Or fucking cry about everything. And he wasn't an addict. Those uncles raised him right.

based uncle Jack

Too much hype killed the show.

Breaking Bad went totally under the radar for the first three seasons and then with the end of S4 the show EXPLODED in popularity, become the number one show among normies.

The production crew couldn't handle it and totally lost connection with the show's origins.

I'm pretty neutral to the ending in regards of them killing him.
But it was so fucking Hollywood, literally everything had to happen in this exact way for the MG to do it's job as it did.

Left alone he was a shitty cook. Jesse wasn't.

Jesse was an addict as a shitty as he was before, had prior experience cooking and had been taught by Walt for much longer.

Todd only saw the mobile lab work. Jesse worked at the fucking pharmaceutical facility they built.

Todd got a crash course, Jesse had a degree.

They left it open ended he may have not died, just got arrested.

But he did die.

It's impressive that you managed to fail to understand the point of the show when it was so clearly and straightforwardly laid out.

Didn't they leave it where if they want to pick it up later they can do a rewrite of the ending?

A jack-in-the-box machine gun pops out of car trunk to save the day.
Yeah, BB is total shit, even before that

meth damon I guess

Dude how the hell can you forget about Skinny Pete and Badger? shit I'd kill for a show about those retards

It should have ended hand cuffed to a hospital bed dying of cancer he gets a visiotor he hopes its his family but its just saul telling him how royally screwed he is. He says his money is safe for now but if he ever needs it to let him know and he can figire something out.

He waits and waits for his family to visit but they never do finally as he has lost hope the nurse says he has a visitor that its his son. Walt is seen having some small joy vut it evaporates as he sees its actually jesse.

Jesse says how he regrets ever teaming up with him and that all he has ever done is brought death and destruction thru his lies. Walt agrees and apologizes and admits that jesse was the only one who stood by him tgis long even more so than his family. He tells jesse how to get in touch with saul for the money, all of it. Hos family has left him and jesse is the closesest thing he has. Jesse takes the paper wiyh sauls contact info and crumples it in his hand and puts it in his pocket. He lectures walt on hoHow this doesn't buy him a pass for all hos tresspasses and this doesn't buy him absolution he storms out.

In his car jesse throws the paper on the car dash and looks at it quizically.

Walt is left alone dying of cancer in a bed having been abandoned by his lawyer family and partner

They left it open incase they want better call saul 3: justice for all

they wrapped everything up, imo this is the worst thing that can happen. i dont want an ending or need an ending to every single thread of storyline otherwise it just becomes a bunch of scenes. its why the sopranos ending is so goat

Them and Aaron Paul could be the equivalent of Ricky Gervais + 2x Karl pilkington

Fuck off S4 ending wouldnhave neen a better series finale than the actial one

>tfw the entire revenge plot against the nazis would have failed if they just made him park the car somewhere, anywhere else
>or just leave it outside the compound
>or they all weren't standing in the same room

I think we can all agree that Bravo Vince completely dropped the ball after S2-3 when he realized that people actually watch his show, and then made it into a full pleb-tier action thing and turned Walt into le badass druglord

I could tolerate S4 even though it was the most over the top thing ever, but S5 was complete shit and the actual ending and episodes leading up to the ending were nothing but disappointment.

Vince also completely fell in love with his show and characters and has basically stated he didn't want the show to end, which is futher evidenced by the completely unnecessary (but decent) Better Call Saul.

At least Chase was brutal and objective with the Sopranos until the very end. Simon did the same with The Wire, except that he somehow went full-retard with the final season.

season 5 was a total mess in every possible way

they introduce the nazis so Walt can become the "good guy" again despite the fact the entire theme of the show was supposed to be his descent into being a terrible person.

I honestly think they just ran out of ideas after S4. I mean what kind of idiot kills off the main villain (inb4 Walt was the real villain) in the penultimate season, then introduce some straight up cliche evil literal NAZIs as the main baddies for the final season?

And make them complete retards that never really posed any proper threat, especially after Walt's intellectual battle with Gus in the season prior.

That's what makes season 5 so good. He fuckin won but still couldn't stop.

>mfw the ending

and he solves the problem is the exact same way as season 4

he just uses another cobbled together trap

But what's really bad is how they pretend the Nazis did anything outrageous to begin with when Walt was the one that ordered them to kill all Mike's associates in the first place.

Of course they never really explained how the Nazis pulled that one off either Walt just said "lol idc just do it" and somehow they did.

How about you babies watch a REAL show, without the
>le epic Walt knocking door man XDDD
garbage

Sopranos is ridiculously overrated. It's good but it's not even as good as breaking bad.

this site is for people 18 and over

Pleb show doesn't mean a show that's poorly produced. Pleb show means a show being watched by plebs.

Which is why you should leave.

Completely wrong.

said the Breaking Bad fanboy

>Sopranos is ridiculously overrated. It's good but it's not even as good as breaking bad.
Because BB isn't overrated either right? You're the faggot that found Walt's 'transformation' deep

Why was he such a cuck?

This explains why it always felt like the show got worse the minute I started watching it it in real time.

I went to the train store that was in the sopranos. I should've taken pictures

I tried so hard to watch and like this, but I literally physically can't when they show his mother or his sister. It makes me angry and wanting to vomit. Annoying and despicable characters should never ever ever be depicted in an unappealing way.

bait

Series shouldve ended at Granite State, with the extended theme song playing while the cops stormed the empty bar being the final scene of the series.

>It makes me angry and wanting to vomit.
>watching TV
What are you? A child, a woman, or a gay?

To be honest, I really hated Jesse, not because of acting, but because of how big of a whiny bitch he was.

Disliking Jesse for the bitch he is?, that's just an indicator of character within a person character, user. It's just good sense.

Walt didn't become a good guy. He achieved individuation.

So it's not really the the shows problem but your own shallowness.

Breaking Bad was great for the first 3 seasons, S4 was kinda good, and S5 was terrible. Hence why BrBa is very overrated. Fuck you, fanboys.

>le smybolism
>le foreshadowingz XD
>le robots
>le tension
>le what happens next