Ethan: Hello and welcome to another episode of Ethan and Hila!

Ethan: Hello and welcome to another episode of Ethan and Hila!

Hila: ....

Ethan: Today we're back with another living meme, Joey Shalads! Make sure to donate to FUPA! and let the meme live. Shout out to r/h3h3productions for all the spicy memes.

Hila: Yeah.

wtf i hate h3h3 now

Hack money grubbing Jews are money grubbing hacks. Big surprise. Go be 14 somewhere else.

wtf i hate 14 year olds now

OP here, didn't even know they were Jewish. You sound like a racist to me, please don't post in my thread again.

papa bless

>tfw no comfy loyal mouse wife who doesnt act like a crazy bitch and actually supports your pursuits in life

Ethan found a gem. I feel happy for them.

Great Threat OP proud of you, keep it up

>makes antisemetic remakes
>tells someone to go be fourteen somewhere else

How old are you? Twelve, thirteen? Maybe fifteen?

i still think the coughing is funny, even if it should have stopped being funny a long time ago

DUUUUUUUUUDE

*COUGH COUGH*

WHAT THE HELL MAN? SHIT DUDE

ARE YOU FOR REAL? EUUEEEEGGHHH JUST STOP, DUDE

*ASTHMATIC WHEEZE*

Truly a comedic genius.

Idk. Kind of a unique schtick for awhile. I thought they were funny at first but it's started to get a bit old

vape nation xDDDD

Is it just me or did he stop becoming funny once they left Israel? Seriously,the quality was on the decline rapidly since they left.

I do like how Hila's started to be a lot more "active" in videos. She's really gained a lot of confidence.

These two jews are the death of culture. I hate everything about the double layered ironic meme culture. There is not a shred of sincerity or real, actual emotions in this garbage. Tim and Eric literally killed comedy.

>Tim and Eric literally killed comedy.
wat

Would you?

he literally did a video with pewpewdie

I bet she reverts to her native language while fucking, so yes

I only find it funny because it happens to me as well

His schtick gets old pretty fast..

He has embraced reddit too much, and becomes increasingly normal in his videos.

He went from ''panicked frustrations masked in hilarious outlets'', to ''Defender of the internet''.

They got extremely rich, that's what happened.

That's when they started a patreon account and gave themselves a schedule to keep the shekels coming in. Of course the quality dipped when they were reaching for content rather than letting ideas for videos happen organically. It's called selling out.

How can you post that image and not know they're Jewish?

Not to mention every 5th video is shot in fucking Israel. Get real, bubbeleh.

He reaches out to other Youtuber's with an established audience and sucks their dick with hopes of doing collab videos to leach some of their subscribers. That shit with the Leafy faggot really exposed that.

Seriously though. It's incredible he found a decently attractive girl who stuck with him through poverty and supported his comedy dreams.

>How can you post that image and not know they're Jewish?
I just searched Ethan and Hila on Google images and picked that one.
>Not to mention every 5th video is shot in fucking Israel.
????

>be h3h3
>make fun of someone
>get a million views
>then make a video with the person you made fun of haha its ok right man haha just kidding

The most garbage thing Ethan's done was "collab" with that cringey retard who REACHED OUT to h3h3 himself saying "hey pls cover mroe of my super cringey videos haha i totally do them on purpose for views lol"

>her native language
you mean hebrew? kek

ye but those cringe vids were breddy entertaining. I wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for ethan.

He's a FUNNY GUY x10

he dropped his job in Marketing when he left Israel, that's why they went full sell out
their stuff was way more natural back then, now they basically hunt for memes 24/7 so that they don't have to get real jobs

khaled was chill tho

It's disingenious how Judas Klein pretends it's all in good fun and how he never meant anything bad and how it's just a funny video bro, when clearly he has been quite viscious against him.

>E-Celebs

>famously bash Leafy
>start posting videos titled THE CRINGE IS TOO MUCH, WE FINALLY KISS, THE END OF ETHAN AND HILA???, THE MOST EPIC YOUTUBER EVER, etc

Do you think they're super rich? How much can youtubers at their level make?

I know some youtubers make crazy money but H3H3 aren't that big.

>donate to FUPA! the account is ours but we do good things, trust, we're jews.