Eternal /got/ general

Dead General edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-lcx8gAM6wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

Jory's death hurt me the most

Wasn't he the first major death? The first real shocker since Brans fall?

Don't let this one die, guys. Reposting this from the user in the last thread:

"To get some discussion going:

If you're Littlefinger right now, how do you try and become King?

If you're Sansa, do you side with Littlefinger or Jon and do you try and get rid of the other?

If you're Jon, how do you handle the survivors and heirs of the Houses that rebelled against you and what are your plans right now?

If you're Dany, where do you land and how do you plan to take King's Landing knowing Cersei has wildfire? What do you do about the North and Stormlands?

If you're Euron, how do you get back at Yara for stealing your plan and Dany now opposed to you?

If you're Cersei, how do you defend King's Landing and what do you do about Sansa, who you think killed your son, still being alive and well in Winterfell, now with an army?

And if you're Arya, do you go to Winterfell or go South for vengeance for your family?

How do you see the Riverlands factoring into the story?

Answer one, answer some, answer them all, whatever."

Azor Amakethebadmanfly

There's only one thread I mean to post in, THE /got/ GENERAL

Reminder that the only hope for the North and for House Stark is if Jon breeds Sansa or Arya if Sansa dies cause of how retarded she is.

Zyhys oñoso jehikagon Aeksiot epi, se gis hen syndrorro jemagon.

>We ask the Lord to shine his light, and lead a thread out of darkness.

Zyhys perzys stepagon Aeksio Oño jorepi, se morghultas lys qelitsos sikagon.

>We beg the Lord to share his fire, and light a candle that has gone out.

Hen syndrorro, oños. Hen ñuqir, perzys. Hen morghot, glaeson.

>From darkness, light. From ashes, fire. From death, life.

>If you're Littlefinger right now, how do you try and become King?

Make sure that Sansa is on "our" side. Then start making problems for Jon that I have Sansa swoop in and fix to show she's a better leader than Jon.

For example, proceed to pay off Vale soldiers to kill one of their own and blame it on the wildlings. Keep paying them to stir the pot and get their other friends in on the act. Jon will have to do something to fix it, Sansa will come up with a "plan", that'll work to pacify the Vale army. Also raise the problem of who gets what castles and land, give Sansa again a good solution that doesn't give the Wildlings too much but also doesn't miff them. What to do with the rest of Houses Umber and Stark and give sansa a solution for that.

Eventually tell her now is a ripe time to go South to the Lannisters since Riverlands are in rebellion and she's the one with Tully blood and Jon doesn't and have her fight Jon over should they go North or South. If Jon stays North, convince. the Vale and North that hey, Sansa has the Stark name and is better than Jon at leading, he's a better warrior than king. If Jon decides to go South, make sure he dies in battle.

After that we really just lay siege to King's Landing as they starve, hoping that people will rise up or that Cersei burns everything.

Alternatively, since Dany's coming and has the Reach and Dorne and a massive army I can't stop, I wouldn't convince Sansa to wanna go South and instead just wanna replace her brother so when Dany comes she can be Wardeness. And when Jon's parentage comes out, convince her to marry Jon to unite the North after the split I've made between them, and support him for the Iron Throne so that one day I can get Dany and any kids she has killed, along with Jon so I can marry Sansa and be king through her and her kids by Jon.

I didn't start watching until the end of the third season so everything at the start's kind of fused together for me

>last thread died after 47 replies
give it up guys

What is dead may never die.

Jon coming back was underwhelming. Might as well kept him alive. Season 6 sucked

>If you're Sansa

Jon, better to rule through him than cause infighting to take his place. Tell Royce and all the Vale and North that Littlefinger sold me to the Boltons and is an enemy of the North.

>If you're Jon

Marry the women to Wildlings, send the males to the Wall and have Edd split them up between Castle Black, Eastwatch by the See and the Shadow Tower. Plan is to garrison some of the castles at the Wall and use it to help fight the walkers instead of meeting them on the field. Might swing by Riverlands if opportune

>If you're Dany

Stormlands, Dorne would be nice but too much desert and I have too many people and horses for pit stops at oasises. Let's me start off with a bang by taking Storm's End and getting the Stormlands on my side too.

Take King's Landing by having Varys use his Little Birds to kill Cersei and Qyburn and her upper level cronies.

Offer them wardenship if they bend the knee, or marriage to someone on my side instead of myself since I can't have kids and Jon is right then either the last able bodied male Stark (and Bran may or may not ever be able to have kids) or male Targaryen so I'd be killing off one House or another by marrying him myself. Or let them keep their independence since god knows they've been wanting it long enough.

>If you're Euron

Cause a storm to hit Dany when she's coming to Westeros. Let Cersei fight Dany and weaken her, when they come for the Iron Isles, attack them at sea and blow that dragon horn.

>If you're Cersei

Hold the city hostage with wildfire and have alchemists just keep making more of it. Send Gregor Clegane to burn the Riverlands, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna get revenge one Sansa one way or another by killing members of her family.

>And if you're Arya

Go North if I get the news of the Battle of the Bastards, otherwise go South so I can take out my family's biggest enemies cause I think they're all dead or at the Wall..

Better than Season 5 at least. Really enjoyed the last two episodes.

The last two episodes are ok to watch as long as you turn your brain off to the time looping

Sophie turner is doing her career all wrong.

She leans towards making horror, thriller and drama movies with something forbidden about them since those are the subjects she likes even if they don't really advance her career or show range.

Another Me had her be a crazy girl who kills people and is tortured by her ghost twin who died years ago..

Barely Lethal, an independent movie, she played a vengeful jealous spy/assassin chick

X-Men Apocalypse seems like she wanted to capitalize on her Game of Thrones success but she was shit in it and barely did anything.

She says she really wanted to do an indie Mary Shelley's Monster movie where Mary made some faustian deal with the devil or something.

Her indie movie Alone, has her play a high school girl who bonds with an older guy with PTSD who falls for her and her father disapproves.

Her indie movie Huntsville, she plays a high school girl who gets into a "questionable" relationship with an older solitary guy who judging by the director's forte will be a psycho or she'll be the psycho.

She should instead be doing shit like regular Hollywood actors do, do a money making movie, then do your pet project or movie subject you actually like, then another money maker, then pet project, and throw in a couple movies for range too, no shame in being a secondary character either if it gets you range or another money maker.

How will he come back into it?

Presuming Bran comes back early next season and tells Jon his parentage, how will it impact the Northern story?

What makes you care about Sophie Turner's career choices?

There's not much else we haven't talked about and GoT actor's careers is ontopic.

I think you're right, but as much as I liked Jory I wouldn't have said he was major. I think probably Viserys.

he will come back a stoneman
but then the dragon sniffs him and breathes fire on him and cures him and he becomes the 2nd dragonrider

>People will still risk everything for it, from White Harbour to Ramsay's own door.

Did anyone else feel this line was a bit off ? it doesn't feel like something Sansa would say. Even Sophie didn't seem to know how to act this line appropriately. What were D&D thinking ?

I could give a fuck as long as she gets her tits out.

Not just that line, but her dialogue during that entire scene didn't feel natural for Sansa. Sophie wasn't able to pull it off either and it just made the entire thing awkward.

The wrong Targ died.

A based Jonbro!

Not that user but I though the point of it was that it doesn't sound like Sansa.

She'd just met Littlefinger and let him get to her.

Hence bringing up her name, how the Karstarks would fight for her, how the North was loyal and would risk everything for her, etc.

Her lips were moving, but it was littlefinger's words coming out.

He was a great actor gone too soon.

It makes it hard to rewatch Season 1 knowing he dies midway because he was one of the only characters early on that gave Daenerys storyline some kind of personality and it starts so good with the double whammy of him and Drogo, but then by Season 2 her stuff gradually becomes more and more unwatchable as it all goes downhill.

Her personality and acting is just insufferable and what is worse is that she's surrounded by a bunch of boring yes-men and ocassional saturday morning cartoon caircatures that only exist to get BTFO and add no real tension to her storyline the way the villains in Westeros do. It's so boring,

Do we know how long until filming starts?

Goat or ram?

Goat or ram /got/?

>two months after season 6 ends
>/got/ is still alive
I'm impressed.

Didn't Theon behead him in S2 or 3?

That was his uncle Rodrik Cassel in S2. Jory was killed in Season 1 by Jaime during his duel with Ned.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread.

that's just how deep this show is

How long did it take for us to get banned last year?

Only a few ways especially if Bran also knows Jon is the Prince that was Promised and they need him.

1. Jon remains king, Bran or Sansa is Lord or Lady of Winterfell

2. Jon steps down as King, Bran or Sansa is now King or Queen, Jon becomes general of their army

3. If Littlefinger's still there, he and Sansa try something against Bran or Jon, get caught and get killed or sent into exile.

4. Sansa realizes she'll never lead the North, marries Robin to rule the Vale by making him hers.

5. Trigger warning. Jon and Sansa marry for politics to join Houses, keep the North together and out of other people's hands.

Ram
Goat

about 4 weeks.

Season 5 ended June 14th, we got banned July 11

Good to know we've outlasted last season's threads

Do you want the sad truth or a beautiful lie?

Took you long enough

I think the lack of spam helps. I started visiting these threads just before they died last year, and it was nothing but massive spam.

All hail Queen Cersei!

>>If you're Littlefinger right now, how do you try and become King?

Best bet is still to try to get Sansa some kind of claim and marry her. It's his only conceivable route shy of straight up conquest, which he can't really do without help.

>>If you're Sansa, do you side with Littlefinger or Jon and do you try and get rid of the other?

Jon, no contest. Neither of them WANTS power. She wants security, he wants to make innocent(ish) people secure.

>>If you're Jon, how do you handle the survivors and heirs of the Houses that rebelled against you and what are your plans right now?

They get to fight on the front lines against the Others. Start hoarding obsidian and reinforce the Wall.

>>If you're Dany, where do you land and how do you plan to take King's Landing knowing Cersei has wildfire? What do you do about the North and Stormlands?

Land in Dorne. Use locals loyal to you to conceal large troops movements. Let Varys handle that shit. Accept that destruction of the capital may be inevitable. Make it clear that Cersei and not your dragons are blamed if it happens. Bring North and Stormlands into the fold by offering justice and vengeance against the Lannsiters. Root out house Lannsiter they way they rooted out the Raines and Tarbecks and replace them with a house of Tyrion's choosing.

>>If you're Euron, how do you get back at Yara for stealing your plan and Dany now opposed to you?

Reave. Try to kidnap and rape and many important women as possible. Subvert her cause.

>>If you're Cersei, how do you defend King's Landing and what do you do about Sansa, who you think killed your son, still being alive and well in Winterfell, now with an army?

No idea. She's irrational, and I'm trying to be logical here.

>>And if you're Arya, do you go to Winterfell or go South for vengeance for your family?

Vengeance. She's crazy, and obsessed.

>>How do you see the Riverlands factoring into the story?

They won't. The arc in the Riverlands is effectively complete.

Reminder that Sansa lied to Lord Royce. She said that Cersei tormented her in King's Landing when in fact she was always on her side.

like 3 weeks

A lot of people think she's weak right now but in truth, she holds all the cards.

She has the throne and land that Littlefinger, Dany and maybe Sansa feel they need to get, and she has 500,000 perfect little hostages that Dany wouldn't want killed and so can't fully move against Cersei.

And she's probably not afraid to blow it all up if it means spiting and denying her enemies something, she was as we know, willing to kill herself and Tommen if it meant her enemies wouldn't get them.

In the game of thrones, you either win or you lose, there is no middle ground, and she'll have won or denied them victory if she blows everything up.

Well, I have a life outside of /got/ oh, why am I so funny

you're a smart guy

Nobody can fuck with Queen Cersei indeed

I've thought for a long time that there was something important between Greyscale and the Others. If Jorah's mission is to cure himself and he actually does it, it may be via a method than can be used to fight the Others.

lmfao you're still talking?

GoT sucks and you should all fuck off to your reddit circlejerk

What if Greyscale makes you immune to becoming a wight?

And Dany has to let a lot of her army get infected so that if they die the Walkers can't raise them to fight again?

No, you just drank too much wine (as usual) and started to see things which are not real.

Gregor can, Jamie can, probably Qyburn too

Nah, they'll infect the Walkers with it instead. Euron would be the first to use the technique, against Dany.

wtf they are all her good friends

the crown is just imagination? i doubt it

i plan to make a got version which is basically every scene with cersei

then i can just watch her nonstop

Anyone gonna include Margaery in this?

Oh Seven, how much did you drink? You can't even think straight, nobody talked about the crown, boozer.

LEAVE ME ALONE

>I mean I kinda wanted them to rule as a double act. Queen in the North and King in the North. I mean in terms of like his military knowledge and all of that kinda stuff, he is so clued up and he knows exactly what to do, I mean we saw him at the Battle of the Bastards. Sansa has insight, I mean she's kinda been all over the place and she knows how pretty much all of the families work in the Seven Kingdoms, so she has that kind of knowledge and that insight. And so I always thought that the two of them together would be a wonderful team. I don't think Jon is capable of ruling on his own and I'm not really sure that Sansa is capable of ruling on her own. I think together they'd be the strongest.

All memes and biases aside, is Sophie right?

Not at all, about anything in this entire paragraph

But I cannot leave, I'm kinda tied to a table, drunkie.

What's with the autist spamming threads with the same Bronn image everyday?

So Sansa or Jon by themselves are capable of ruling on their own?

yes

Sansafag please leave

As poor as much of Season 6's writing was, I feel like much of the problems with Sansa stemmed from Season 5. She was on a clear path. In Season 4, she lied about Lysa committing suicide, proving that she wasn't 100% the innocent thing she used to be. It's heavily suggested that Littlefinger will be teaching her more, then in Season 6 we see her seemingly conflicted about Littlefinger and Jon. The problem is that between those points, instead of a long period of learning from Petyr, her character had to take part in a season-long distraction where she was essentially just a supporting character in Theon's storyline. Probably the single-biggest fuck up D&D have made regarding a single character. Even worse than Jaime.

what the fuck are you talking about, i hate both of them and think they're both shit leaders

Is Puppyfu still here?

>What's with the autist spamming threads

shame

I asked if Sansa or Jon by themselves are capable of ruling on their own. You said yes, meaning you think Sansa can rule by herself.

She fucking can't.

Nothing's worse than Loras.

They stripped away everything about him except for being gay, and quadrupled down on that and made him weak.

i misread and thought you said can't

> I don't think Jon is capable of ruling on his own and I'm not really sure that Sansa is capable of ruling on her own

shes wrong because neither are capable of ruling period

>Books
>Barristan, clad in full plate, wades into a crowd of mercenaries/pit fighters and shits all over them while he casually deflects complaints that he's fighting unfairly

>Show
>"Sing for them Barristan, go into the insurgent infested city with nothing but the shirt on your back and sing for them!"

Why?

Yeah, people have never appreciated my attempts to save their souls, that's a shame.

She should have become a prostitute

Oh yeah, I forgot about Loras. He was literally only around to be gay in the later seasons. And then to die, after apologising for being gay.

She shouldn't do anything only because you want her to.

>implying she doesn't secretly wants to

Just look at that tight, curve accentuating outfit, and those femdom tendencies.

>Littlefinger
Go back to Cersei and claim the title "warden of the north" that we agreed upon attacking the Boltons. Convince her that we should unite the Vale and the North since a bastard and a traitor are in control, after this attack AFTER their battle with the NK... In case Jon wins.

>Dany
Get to Dorne and solodify the supposed aliance Varys forged.

>Euron
Without the dragon horn or even the valyrian steel armor I am not much of a threat so I would try and convince Dany I'm a fit partner by attacking Lannisport.

>Go back to Cersei and claim the title "warden of the north" that we agreed upon attacking the Boltons

That came with another condition

>And I'll know you're a man of your word when I see Sansa Stark's head on a spike.

>And then to die, after apologising for being gay.

Kek. I never thought about it that way.

LONG MAY SHE REIGN

littlefinger better deliver or he is in trouble!

youtu.be/-lcx8gAM6wM

i like how pretty and powerful cersei is in this scene. but wait she always is

also never forget "brother" Lancel got what he had coming for his betrayal

So wearing slightly tight clothing and having femdom tendencies = wanting to become a prostitute, what? What?
Maybe her robe is a part of a marketing strategy of the Faith, maybe she wants to be a little more appealing to ladies she works with.
And we all know that she secretly wanted to care for Young Rose with all her unspent love and tenderness, but that little dream was shattered into a million pieces.

>Salsa
>in line to inherit the North
>in line to inherit the Riverlands
>cousin cares enough to send her an army
>no MMD or curse shit to worry about when it comes to having kids
>already flowered

Name a more eligible bachelorette, political match and better broodmare in Westeros for Jon Starkgaryen, First of His Name, the White Wolf, The Prince that was Promised, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, King and Warden of the North, Leader of the Free Folk, Wielder of Longclaw, Master of Ghost, the Lord of Light, R’hllor’s chosen son.

And name a more eligible bachelor, political match, buck and nicer guy for Sansa.

Pro tip, you fucking can't

>Not a single mention of Stannis in the thread

What happened to /got/?

delete this picture

What's wrong with it?

Cersei sits in the iron throne, no one else