Seriously whats up with spoony? He hasn't made videos in like last 6 years and just posts on twitter 24/7...

Seriously whats up with spoony? He hasn't made videos in like last 6 years and just posts on twitter 24/7. Even his patreon has dropped from +5,5k to a mere 1,6k and he is still not doing anything. The saddest thing is that he's still the best internet reviewer there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

spoonyexperiment.com/news-and-updates/busted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his physical and mental health is getting worse every day now

>The saddest thing is that he's still the best internet reviewer there is.

How can u say that if he hasn't dobe anything in 6 years? I agree when he reviewed shit he was always the most objective and on point revi ewer out there but he's been out of the game too damn long now

he doesn't want to make videos anymore, but if he quits he can't make any money so he's in this weird limbo where he insists that he's making videos yet never does

According to his twitter it's night terrors.

His only donors are a few % of hardcore fans...

the remaining % long forgot they are donating him cash

>Night Terrors

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking adult! Grow up!

I miss his vlogs with Miles. The best one is the Prometheus one.

>the best internet reviewer there is.

That's like saying this turd smells better than the other turd.

you spoony bard!

War sure did change him

What happened to him, exactly?

Was it his fat girlfriend leaving him that turned his downward spiral into him simply jumping to rock bottom?

He literally has Bipolar II and the heart problems don't help much

He'll go JewWario mode soon. Even The Cinema Snob almost went JewWario mode years ago. He even told his story at a video from his youtube channel.

Welp this is the fate of tv

>not posting hollywood kino

These are youtubers, they are just like you, except they camwhore...

Fuck all youtubers and actually fuck celebs too fuck this entire board.

He probably realized that being an interview reviewer was a fucking stupid career move. I mean, if he wanted to quit what could he do? Does he ahve a degree in anything? Would anyone hire him based on that old degree? If he applies for a job and they ask him what he did for the last ten years, is he seriously ready to tell them that he made reviews of old shitty movies and games?

But even if he stuck with the interview review thing, can he collaborate with others? Is he able to review newly released material on a professional and competative level? Hardly. All he is just a grumpy, sad ranter that begs for money on the internet. I mean he's living the NEET dream only the dream has turned into a nightmare.

He was prescribed Meth for bipolar disorder. It messed with his mind, and prevents him to sleep. He's an addict now. His mind is too far gone really. He may improve if he comes clean. But he thinks he needs the meds to function, even though they are the source of his problems.

I think he used to write for a magazine but then he got fired because his articles were the least popular part of it.

I hope he dies, he's a weak person

>The saddest thing is that he's still the best internet reviewer there is.
slipping a falsehood into your OP does not make it true. this guy looks like an autistic manchild btw.

Makes me sad, i used to love spoony back in the days and he has a real talent for talking and making stupid shit interesting.

Who is this guy? Why does he look so weird?

>But he thinks he needs the meds to function, even though they are the source of his problems.
thanks obama

He didn't say Methamphetamine. He said amphetamine. Why are you so stupid?

spoonyexperiment.com/news-and-updates/busted/

I thought this was just a rumour but he actually did it...

>Noah's one chance
>he blew it by sending in Dr. Insano audition tape

I'd love to see the alternate reality in which he was on TV.

haha what a fucking retard

dr insano is his biggest villain.

>being this autistically obsessed with a literally who

>5,000 dollars a month.
>Stupid move.

I agree with you that 99% of the time it's the most retarded idea, but Spoony was actually making cash and all he had to do was keep working. Lots of people work much worse jobs for even worse pay, all he had to do was tow the line.

He really blew it man, Jesus.

Dr. Insano is the key to all of this. He's a funnier character than we've ever had before.

yeah, just a review 2 weeks or even just a month, even just some average content would've been enough to keep it going.

he is one of those guys that can be entertaining by himself.

>I miss his vlogs with Miles
Try to find Transformer rants, you can't now. Such a pity.

i found a couple with a google search, usually mirrors.

Amps are based as fuck. Nigga just needs to mix some MDMA with his amps and now we got a party.

The Deadliest Warrior one was pretty good too

Spoony is a bro, i hope he makes it.

>there will never be another spoony creation on par with phantasmagoria

he makes 4 videos a year! and still has time to shitpost on twitter about donald trump for 14 hours a day!
what a madman

Miles is the deadliest warrior there is in the fight against illegal immigrants.
He earned his nickname "deadliest warrior" when he shot Felipe Castellanos nine times unprovoked, with his unregistered ak47, then paraded his body on top of his van. Felipe Castellanos was coming back from church after donating to cancer patient children charity and he was killed without provocation.
Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde signed the blood pact with Miles Antwhiler for the porpouse of keeping america white and clean. Support out troups the montana militia and arizona militia. God bless Miles Antwhiler.