Bellatrix vs. Snape

Who would win a duel between those two characters, at the height of their characters and completely focused? Support your claim

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/6163339/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Descent-into-Darkness
fanfiction.net/s/8678567/41/A-Riddled-Universe
fanfiction.net/s/1806117/1/I-d-Kill-You-If-You-Weren-t-Already-Dead
fanfiction.net/s/11080542/1/Patron
fanfiction.net/s/5483280/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Champion-s-Champion
fanfiction.net/s/9963013/1/He-s-Not-Dead-Yet
fanfiction.net/s/4714715/1/Renegade-Cause
fanfiction.net/s/11773877/25/The-Dark-Lord-Never-Died
fanfiction.net/s/8233288/1/Faery-Heroes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mommy bellatrix will never wake you up with a gentle handjob

Grow up

Snape is more techinically refined and mentally stable, he has an advantage.

/thread

Probably Snape.

Bellatrix has more raw magical potential, but Snape is an expert in legilimency and occlumency, allowing him to know what she is going to cast beforehand. And Bellatrix would have no chance at reading Snape's mind, since even Voldemort wasn't able to penetrate his defences.

Snape wouldn't lose to Molly.

Bella was an accomplished occlumens too. Voldy had her train Draco at it

Kek this

Who knows, but one things for sure is that this series is one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Bella is OG
>Killed Sirius
>Tortured Neville's parents to insanity
>Killed Nymphadora Tonks
>Severel injured Shacklebolt in Book 5
>In book seven she was toying with luna, hermione, ginny in a one on 3 duel.

Molly only got her cuz Bella was busy cackling and mocking her, If Bella was focusing she would wreck Molly

>Bellatrix
>gentle

stupid frogposters.

>>Killed Nymphadora Tonks
I will never forgive you Rowling

harold pls

Bane could kick both their asses

She also killed Doby while he was teleporting. And she's a babe.

did he really say "for you" ? Is this shopped?

Not shopped at all, it's my screenshot from the new play

Bump

Someone post a top 10 most powerful wizard list.

Snep didn't lose to a house wife.

>Harry: If I remain on your land will you die?
>Bane: It would be extremely painful
>Harry: You're a big centaur
>Bane: For you
>Harry: Was raping Dolores Umbridge part of your plan?

Snape would obviously win.

>support your claim

Suck my dick. It's obvious that Snape was the most powerful Death Eater. He was always smart as fuck in school and then he was basically qualified to be the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher every year. Master of occlumency and leglimency. He was Voldemort's right hand. He's just an all around badass. And he's not a woman so

Bellatrix merely mastered spells.
Snape fucking invented spells.

>to be at the return of eternal darkness with

Who would win between Voldemort and Sauron?
What about if you add the Emperor to the mix?
These are the real questions.

The Emperor > Sauron > Voldemort
IMO

>Molly only got her cuz Bella was busy cackling and mocking her
And because Rowling is a lousy writer.

Sauron vs Gandalf was more impressive to me than Dumbledore vs Voldemort. Magic tricks vs DBZ style beam clash.

The magic beam clash only happened in the beginning though. The bit with water and glass-shards was great.

Fuck the movies for relying on beam-clashes and laser blasts and flying smoke shit so much for the fights.

You realize that Harry saw young Bellatrix through the Pensieve and she was Syltherin Orefect, Top Girl, Top athlete, straight-A student etc....Also, she trained Draco at Occlumency, she was talented at it too. Also, she BTFO'd countless aurors over rhe years. Im not saying Snape would definitely lose to her, but its 50-50 to me. Being a woman has nothing to do with it, if anything its an advantage, lord knows how Snape would reactive to having so much cleavage in his face

Also, I forgot to mention, in Book 5 she even deflects a couple of Dumbledores spells aimed at her. Bella is sexy and strong

Bellatrix is 10/10 no doubt. But Snape is like an 11/10. Like the other user said, he didn't just master spells, he fucking created them. This guy went above and beyond. She's an A student, he's like a mini Einstein. She's talented at occlumency, but Snape is the BEST at occlumency, stated by Dumbledore, and it's the only reason he's allowed to be a double agent, otherwise Voldey would have fucked him up much sooner.

So she's a mary sue

>Rowling kills off Remus and tonks
>molly killing bellatrix

why bros

>So she's a mary sue
Are you still a Mary Sue if your batshit insane, and in love with a homicidal snek with limbs?

Bellatrix cause she wasn't a bitch. Er.

SLUT VS KEK

I feel like Bellatrix isn't one to shave her pits

In the books she actually really takes care of her looks and is well-groomed when not in Azkaban. She is still sexy in the movie though, but I feel they overdid it with the fucke-up teeth

I came into this thread expecting a lot of Helena Bonham Carter pics but there weren't any, what the fuck Sup Forums ??

Eisenluthor vs Letoker

yeah

She also planned on killing off Hagrid and Arthur.

Give me some good HP fanfiction, yes srs, no dont care about opinions just want some light floompf reading

I agree. Both the flicks and books are aimed at the lowest common denominator barely-sentient mouth breathing plebs

SNYDER VS WHEDON

While Bellatrix is a beast, it's still not 50/50 to me.

Bellatrix hung around Voldemort non-stop for years, but Snape was still the only one who was able to fly without a broom like Voldemort. Bellatrix would have learnt that shit years ago if she was capable of the next-level shit that Snape and Voldemort were.

People seriously underestimate Molly "I'd have been an auror if I didn't have kids" Weasley.

Agree 100%, the beam shit was gay. When they actually used spells it was sweet.

>no fight scene where Tonks takes on a whole group of deatheaters isolated from the rest of the fight(crossing paths with Harry and co while they're rummaging around for horcruxes) and confuses them by making herself look like Bellatrix or Voldemort

fanfiction.net/s/6163339/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Descent-into-Darkness

4th yr. Through an accident Harry and Voldemort's Horcrux begin to interact and Harry slowly begins to change. He becomes stronger & slowly grows aware of the sinister events that have perpetuated his entire life. Dark!Harry eventual LV/HP SLASH

Friendly reminder she'd just had a kid when filming, and every time she screamed or skipped around she leaked pee to the point where she had to wear diapers.

stop making me sexually frustrated...ur making this up right? My dick is DIAMONDS just reading it

>A female has redeeming qualities
>HURRR DURRR IT'S A MARY SUE EVERYONE KNOWS WOMEN ARE SHITEEEE

grow up, don't need to be so salty because no women want to touch your little dick

HNNNGH

>Molly only got her cuz Bella was busy cackling and mocking her

I thought it was because she was about the kill Ginny. Her mom strength kicked in and put her to work.

while it's clear snyder tries too hard to make his films deep or philosophical to me that is better than wheadons approach of not trying at all and just pumping out schlock

fanfiction.net/s/8678567/41/A-Riddled-Universe
fanfiction.net/s/1806117/1/I-d-Kill-You-If-You-Weren-t-Already-Dead
fanfiction.net/s/11080542/1/Patron
fanfiction.net/s/5483280/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Champion-s-Champion
fanfiction.net/s/9963013/1/He-s-Not-Dead-Yet
fanfiction.net/s/4714715/1/Renegade-Cause
fanfiction.net/s/11773877/25/The-Dark-Lord-Never-Died

Have fun

My Immortal, the kino of fanfiction.

Snape is fucking based but Bellatrix wrecked a lot of the Order of the Pheonix by herself over the years.

trolled bitch

>fanfiction.net/s/5483280/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Champion-s-Champion
>fanfiction.net/s/9963013/1/He-s-Not-Dead-Yet
I really like those, my GOAT is Faery Heroes though:

fanfiction.net/s/8233288/1/Faery-Heroes

I'm going to look into the rest of your list

Snape is #3 after Dumbledore and Voldemort. He was a genius who invented his own spells and learned Voldemort's theoretically impossible true-flight-without-a-broom spell. It's not clear, but I think it's implied that Dumbledore hoped that Snape could finish off Voldemort with the Elder Wand once all the Horcruxes and Harry were gone if necessary.

Bellatrix also got Disarmed by Ron of all people.

This is just further proof that Ron was working with the Death Eaters, playing both sides for fools

>everyone in the ruthless clan of Weasleys is in gryffindor because they keep cheating the hat with their dark magics

when did this ever happen?

Deathly Hallows, in Malfoy Manor. Ron hit Bellatrix with Expelliarmus by surprise after he and Harry escaped from the cellar, if I remember correctly.

u r just making stuff up at this point

Bellatrix was a fucking chump

Snape was the half blood prince. He even fooled Voldemort to the very end. Bellatrix wasn't even Voldemorts number 3 I didn't see her try to do anything to help when he was getting weak or when voldemort dies. Shes a wildcard.

The answer is whoever can land a killing curse, snape would probably be defensive and tacticle and not get hit and then fuck her shit up

I think it's more likely Albus Wulfric Evil Brian Dumbledore used his mastery over the school and its property to do that. Ron really was inept, he only survived by collaborating and putting on fake fights like that or the Department of Mysteries

The ability to focus is part of skill. Bellatrix got wrecked because she had a fault which Molly exploited.

Dumbleore did nothing wrong

Gryffindors are supposed to protrect the school and vice versa

All the Weasley fatalities during the final battle were infighting over status, either Ron or Ginny was trying to assassinate the older brothers to rank up in the order of inheritance.

Dumbledore tampered with Trelawney's memory, this fact is undeniable:

Seers don't remember their predictions or anything that happens during them (e.g. the Pettigrew prophecy in Prisoner of Azkaban)

She remembers Snape interrupting the prophecy despite the fact that Snape didn't hear the whole thing

So what?

The more important question is who would win:
Geralt vs Regis
Geralt vs Eskel & Lambert

Will Delphi escape since Azkaban has no Dementors now and she's reasonably powerful?

So it's evil. And it means that Dumbledore is the only one who really knows what happened between him / Trelawney / Snape / Rosemerta as it he messed with Trelawney, he could have messed with them all, even made up the whole thing.

>in b4 the prophecy orb
He knew all about the room before, he was the head of the government, he could have gotten in and faked that too.