MARVELKEKS BTFO

MARVELKEKS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHUTUP

MARVEL'S

Awww measuring success this way is the equivalent of a participation trophy.

Congratulations you fooled enough people with your promise of joker and BATMAN to bloat pre-sales

Enjoy your fall ;)

FORMULA

DC ALWAYS WINS BABY

>DC

WORKS!

It also had a 40% drop from friday to saturday. That's probably also some kind of record.

FUCKING DELET THIS IM GETTING TRIGGERED OR I WILL REPORT YOU

Well thay have no competition this summer was full of shit movies

Did anyone believe it wouldn't make money? It's still critically panned and honestly your avarage moviegoer will catch on sooner or later and stop going. Hell, I went to BvS even though I knew about the reviews, but I'm not going to this one because fool me twice etc.

>65% drop next week

40% drop from friday to saturday... Also most people I know that seen it were really looking forward to it & were let down..

All the Harley wagon hoppers are out in full force because they think Harley & Joker are relationship goals, and also cannot wait to buy fake joker tattoo sleeves at hot topic

>BvS made 170.1 million it's first estimate weekend!
>le biggest superhero opening worldwide

we know how that turned out

>allowing critics to dictate your actions

jeez, people are pathetic

What are you fucking retarded? I saw the fucking movie and it was shit.

allegedly

>being this butthurt attempting to be civilised
LAFFIN

>when confronted with the facts that Marvel movies are formulaic inoffensive childrends movies the first they fall back on is financial sucess
>DC continues to shatter box office records
>now financial success doesnt matter to them
uh huh

>all these buttmad autistic Marvelcucks

Yeah it made 700 million.
Which is a lot. I know counting is hard for someone who only watches kids movies.

>still pretending BvS wasn't a bomb for WB

yeah they only fired and changed shit around for no reason! they are totally fine with making no money off a fucking batman and superman movie that should have done over a billion!

Good for them for making money, maybe they can use some of the profits to finally buy good reviews for the next DC movie

But I love batman, and I WANT it to be good but DC is shitting the bed so fucking hard. I still have faith in Afflecks batman movie, but it will probably also be burned by executive meddling in the end.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

>"The movie's got to do $750 million, $800 million to break even. If they get anywhere close to that, they'll consider it a win."

The movie starring a bunch of literally who villains has to do Batman v Superman ENTIRE WORLDWIDE RUN numbers just to break even. Who the fuck is in charge at WB to let something like this happen?

>report about how this has been the worst year for hollywood ever
>every movie breaks opening day records

... so who's lying?

>Literally who
well the characters maybe, but it's starring big willie and Leto, so they've got some star power. But yeah it won't make 800m

BvS underperformed though.

Inflation is a bitch, basically.

It probably need 400m in DOM legs alone, and even then it'll require at least 400m more overseas to make its budget back. I heard the 175m released budget is the true budget divided by 10. Also, if it does somehow achieve that added cumulative 800m, it will have unlocked a more difficult boss, and will require another 200m to be considered a disappointment, and at least another 2b to be considered a success.

GotG was literally whos playing literally whos

suicide squad is literally whos being played by the A-list.

fun fact: Movies are breaking "opening day/weekend" records left and right because presales are being counted as opening day, even if they're for the next day or even a week down the line.

Also SS has Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn & the flash .. While nobody knew anything about guardians