Did anyone above age 13 enjoy this 2 hour long Family Guy/BBT special?

Did anyone above age 13 enjoy this 2 hour long Family Guy/BBT special?

I'm 27 and it was alright. My parents enjoyed it too.

I'm 25 and I liked it a lot

It was a completely different pace than most capeshit

holy shit why are you letting this movie tickle your prostate 6 months later?

>It was a completely different pace than most capeshit

Yeah instead of having 1-2 clever quips during a scene this had 80 shitty ones in one scene.

26. There were far fewer "Reddit" moments than the triggered, bandwagoning WE R LEGION XD faggots implied.

There's a thread where DCucks are getting blown the fuck out

This is just some mad guy

Yeah, the rest was padded with Adam Sandler tier lowbrow humor.

If you're high brow then why are you on Sup Forums?

im 30 and went to see it twice in the theater. watched it 2-3 times after it came out.

I laughed at the baby hand scene
That was it
Everything else was trying to be edgy and the filmmaking was really really lackluster and for some reason deadpool and the badguy sometimes had super strength and then didn't

Yeah, but I wouldn't watch it again.

It's an alright and unassuming movie that doesn't try hard to be what it can't, so it felt fresh and original, even if the humour is pretty basic.

I also like that it shook FOX by having double the revenue at a quarter of the price of Apoc.

The money it made will surely attract all the kikes, and the second one will be so exec-mangled it'll look like a DCEU movie, though.

I didn't enjoy it. The plot was incredibly shallow, and by the end of it I didn't feel like anything really happened. The plot could be summarized in the cliché guy fights bad guys then the guy gets a girl. And speaking of clichés the entire movie felt like it was trying to be held up by them! Most of the jokes were either just based on clichés or went for an attempt to get knee-jerk reactions from raunchy language rather than having any substance.

Yes, almost everyone who saw it that DOESN'T frequent Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general.

>spend money on capeshit
>"I didn't like it because the plot was shallow"

>"Get it through your head or get out of fucktown"
>"Shit"

This is literally a piece of dialogue from the movie.

Even Mike fucking Matei writes better than this.

Seriously. It really needed some Bane/CIA references. That would be humor kino.

This.

I guess I really shouldn't have expected much, but my Dad was really praising it. Which I guess brings me to another point; it seems like the primary target for superhero movies would be those who grew up around comic books for nostalgia or whatever, but they've been done to death at this point! How much longer are people going to watch a movie just because it has superheroes from their childhood in it? And on top of this there's also an increasing number of people in the teenager demographic that are going nuts for these sort of things just because they have superheroes in them despite having no childhood attachments. Actually this seems to be the case with most everything that's being produced--we just keep reusing the same ideas hoping that people will watch it just for the sake of "Hey I remember that." I mean really did we need another Ghostbusters? And yet they still sell!

I thought it was alright. It made me chuckle a few times and I really didn't expect much of a story considering it was, of course, Deadpool's origin story. Deadpool's origin being lol ninja cancer wolverine

Negasonic Teenage Warhead was qt and I want Angel Dust to break my pelvis while I motorboat her tits.

op still thinking about it so long after release, just admit you've seen it eight times and it's your movie of the year so far.

>I didn't like Deadpool

30-year old fag here. I grew up watching the X-men animated series and because of that started collecting the X-men comic books.When this whole shitshow started it was just the sheer enthusiasm of seeing my favorite comic/cartoon on the big screen. Nowadays it's just a cashgrab, I haven't bothered going to see any capeshit after Wolverine.

Some time ago my female 20-year old cousin said she was really excited about Ironman 2 coming out, she couldn't wait to go see it. She was never into comic books, barely knew the names of some of the most popular Marvel heroes, etc. I just couldn't find a reason as to why she would be interested in the movie. I think it all came down to media hype. And the media can hype them because they are an established brand, dating years and years, even though nobody really cares about them.

>prostitute goes into bar full of mercenaries
>grabs a giant mercenary's balls and successfully intimidates him
>the main character falls in love with the prostitute and pays for her prostutition service in order to take her on a date

dropped the movie at this part

Best capesphit of the year. Honest and funny.

Correct!

everyone besides you little boy

I guess that makes since, but still as a collective group of human beings shouldn't we be able dispel media giants who continually produce substandard films? Or is there really some hidden value in hype that continues to fund these films? I'm thinking that it's a path of least resistance problem.

I think only a little kid would refuse to have fun just so they could feel superior on the internet.

The X men tie in was awful and went on way too long, other than that I liked it.