So I just watched this. It's American Psycho, except it's English Psycho, and at least 2x better than American Psycho...

So I just watched this. It's American Psycho, except it's English Psycho, and at least 2x better than American Psycho. Why aren't people talking about this more?

See, this is what I'm talking about. Every shitty bateman meme gets at least a dozen replies, but nobody want's to even comment on an on-topic post about a superior movie

It's excellent. The best thing Woddy Allen has done in decades.

ScarJo at her absolute prime.

But unlike AP, it's not satirical m

i saw it like 5 years ago, i know i liked it, but i cant remember the plot. thank you for reminding me about this, op

Been a while since I watched it, but it was pretty solid. One of, if not the best of his more recent movies.

>Why aren't people talking about this more?
It's a movie that's over 10 years old, for starters. But I loved it, even though it pissed me off that he wanted to fuck the trashy whore Scarjo over the beautiful and saintly Emily Mortimer.

Although honestly it is nothing whatsoever like American Psycho.

It's nothing like American Psycho imo, but it's really good. Essential Allen. It may as well be his best, but I haven't watched much of his earlier work to say for sure.
Emily was so fucking boring. Also, one reason he cheated on her is because of the thrill of it and because he wanted to escape with such a boring life. Prime Scarlet was good enough for that.

>comparing a Crime and Punishment remake with a satirical take on the 80s yuppies even though they have nothing in common

OP is once again a faggot.

>Emily was so fucking boring.
She was literally the perfect wife who did everything JRM said. He was just a typical bored idiot looking for danger.

>beautiful

Bongland 9

Smh

because Sup Forums's userbase is mostly teenagers who don't really watch movies other than mainstream garbage or imdb core.
They've made it so the only thing Sup Forums is suitable for is ironically bashing capeshit and memeing. there is no real discussion.
don't expect this thread to get many replies.

great movie btw.

>Match Point is an underground film that no one knows about

I didn't know there was such thing as a pleb-hipster but you sure made it happen.

BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE? BANE?

>that scene where scarojs character is introduced

hnngghh

one of my favorite woody allen movies for sure

Let's talk Woody Allen. What are his best movies?

Besides Annie Hall and Manhattan, I have a soft spot for Manhattan Murder Mystery and Radio Days.

Radio Days and Purple Rose of Cairo are my favorites, followed by Match Point and Hannah % Her Sisters.

Manhattan and Crimes & Misdemeanors were overrated in my opinion

Aye

tell me about bane why dose he waer the mask at least you can talk how are you

Why didn't somebody tell me black widow and dracula were in a movie together?! it really makes you think

I really enjoyed Scoop.

>Purple Rose of Cairo
I have to admit I haven't watched it yet. I guess I have work to do.

it's lovely and a lot of fun. enjoy it!

Something I always wanted to ask. I have heard many people here, in my European country, that in USA people don't think much of Woody and that he is generally more praised in EU. Is that true?