>stinky dinky
What did she mean by this?

"braaaaaaaaap"

"god doesnt exist, checkmate christians"

check em

keep doubting, frogface

What is a man...?

He will return...

"I'll have the number 6 on the mcdonalds menu, with a diet fanta fruit twist. if they dont have fruit twist, just get a pepsi."

Check these repeating digits ya old cunt

when I first saw this movie I could not stop thinking about it and I stayed up all fucking night thinking about the end.. interesting concept indeed..

on another note, who the actual FUCK thought it would be a good idea to do a re-make?
that questions me on a bigger scale than the plot of the orriginal did.

Sup Forums was right again

WE WUZ KANGZ

>remake

what are you talking about?

ᴴᵃᶦᶫ ᴴʸʳᵃ

T̩̟̥̖͓̗ͅo̻̞͎̻ ̙ḭ̲͓͍n̷͎̫͍̲̞v҉̙̫̼͓o̱k̷͎̪̙̭͖̺̺e ̤̦̦̠̙͕̦͝t̘̦͈͚̫̹h҉̳̬͚̞è̜͎̳̻̺ ̘̯͕͠h̝i͎̮͚̖̥͕v̡͚̠e̲̜̕-͞m̮̩͖̣̞i̗͙͍̯̼n̶̩͉̦͉d̩̠͖̹̹́ ̶͚͇͚̳̯r̫̟̘ͅͅe̖̜͖̥͕p̵ŗ̗̻̞͉̭e̳ͅs̸̭͙en̜͓̱̥̗t͎͜i͙͎̞̩̰̼̜͜n̘͔̹̦͚͖͙͢g̰̝̙͎̱̯ ̜͉c̖͓͎̦h̢̻̻á̞͍̭o̞͙̺̣̲̬s̯̲̜͖.̪͕͚͙̘͎͉͘
I̹̘̙͠ņv̴̮o̴k̵̤̯i̩͚̳n̥̝̩͉̻͙̲g̫͝ ̛̗̺̺͇̝̜̙t҉̭̺͎̭̠̥ḥ̺̞͇e̥̰̠͍͡ ̫fe̜̪e͓͍͙̕l̬̲̺͞iṉ͟g̠̩̥̝ ̸͔̖of͕̯͝ ̧͕̘̱̥̦c͕͚̞̮̟͎̳h̪͘a͓͇o̮͝s̨̹̖.̼̱̟̱͘
͏͚͕͔̜̫W̞i͢t̩̥̣̜̘͙̭h͇͔̮̲͈ ̧͍̦͕̟̪̯ó̭̳̪̯͎̜͔u̼t̨͈̳̜͇̮̼̲ ̶o̗r̥͉̝̙̺d̠͚͚̼͙e̮͡r̲̜̖͟.̷̹͙̘̦̰̹
̞͙͜Ṭ͈̖̮̺͍̩h̗̘̖̥̺͍̭͝ḙ̝̺̘̩̺ ͖̮̹̀N͚̳̫̪̪e̖z͍̥̦̜͙̪̼͞p̘̮̫ȩ͔r͙̫̠͉d̪i͇͙̘̫̰̮ͅa͈͍̻͙͠n ͔͍̘̼h̘̭̻̤̖ivḛ̸̣̬͖̺͓-͇̙̱͎̹m҉̙͉͉i̦͔n̻͈̕d̙̹̯͙ ̼͚̜o̝̪f͇̹͙̯̱ ̟̠͕̮͖͕̞́c̴̩̪̠h͇͚̻̘̝̬̕a̡̠̱͉̫̬̬̻o̘̹̺ś̯̳͙͉̹͇.̯ ̱̠̬̰͟Z͖̲̫a͖̲͚l̰͚̺̤g͉͓̲͟o͇.ͅ
̡̩̺͈̝̹H̘͇̠͎̻e̶͚̼̪̞̳̪ ̺̺̥̘̻̬w͖̘͉͙h̲͕̻̲͕̗́o͈͍̼̻̣̮ ̪͕͍̗W̦̜͖̰a͚̳͠i̹t̪̠̺̭͖s̶ ̡B̝e̳̰̙̲̭͟h̤͇̤̻̱̯͈i̺̞n̗̼͎̗̰d̪̫̯̥̣͇̦͡ ̶Ṭ̢͙̭͎͕̟̗h̳̲̜̪͍͍e͙ ̠̭̪̬̝W̵̺̖̮̣̗̰a̢̠l̜͕̩͖̠̕l͇̪̱͚̝͝.̻̖
̢̫̻̱Z͖͕͠A҉̭̩͖̻̼̗͓L̝̜̳̳G͎̯̺̱͡O̭̹!̟͔̞͖̭̕ͅ

There's an american version without all the things that made the french one good.

by far one of the weirdest movies ive ever seen

I fucking hate the french, disgusting smelly frog people, and they are all so smug about it too

Well considering that, lorematically, she saw actual heaven and the afterlife, whatever deity in charge told her to say something to the madem as punishment for their blasphemous mission. This 'something' was so terrifying as to provoke her suicide.

I thought it was always God spoke to me, he has abandoned us.

I'd be ok with that.

Doesn't matter what she said. What's interesting is why did frog lady shoot herself, because it was good news or bad?

Maybe something about God no longer promising salvation even for the faithful and destroying Earth to start fresh elsewhere.

There was a creepypasta I read somewhere that was essentially the same story of the movie; some guy has his senses cut off surgically and he goes crazy etc. etc. before going silent and crying, stating "I have spoken with God, and he has abandoned us." I always figured it was something along those lines.

its stupid is what it is

Delete my browser history

have you at least ever been to france you fuckface ?

"Promise me, Ned"

One of the best french horror movie with Inside for sure,gruesome.

>It'll be OK Mademoiselle! Just read the note

Same. I don't know why I found it so ambiguous though. Not only did she kill herself but she clearly had a defeated/bitter air leading up to her death. I should've been fixating more on why the main character said whatever she said rather than the content. She clearly experienced something. Was she telling the truth? I wonder if she still had enough of herself to lie and to tell her the most devastating thing possible as a fuck-you. So rather than "There's no afterlife" she might've said something amounting to "You won't bear witness."

Even through all the gore the most disturbing thing was realizing I was feeling almost as obsessive about the afterlife as the old cunt. I'm too much of a pussy to ever follow through but I'm sure if I ever got undeniable proof that there's nothing beyond this life I'd just put myself out of my misery too. "This can't be all there is" is a thought I've had more than once concerning my life and the mystery enduring is part of what keeps me going.

>who the actual FUCK thought it would be a good idea to do a re-make?
that questions me on a bigger scale than the plot of the orriginal did

kek

Confirmed for never meeting a Frenchman.