Mr robot thread

which one of these two is going to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLsVHSflCgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would hate fuck the one on the left and date the one on the right

You do know you're still inside me, right?

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

Hopefully both of them

>tfw the best girl is probably a dyke

I wanna smell their feet

Does anybody care at this point? The only people left from S1 are the 2deep4u faggots; Mr Robot is already shit. 5 episodes into S2 before anything that means anything happens, God Damn.

but the mary sue fbi agent and the chinese assassins.
and the black guy from the office and the silk road

We're only 4 episodes into S2, and while I agree it's been moving slowly, it's a bit of a stretch to say that nothing's happened

the pleb brigade has arrived I see

Go to bed Sam

I actually like the FBI agent and thought the shooting scene at the end of the previous episode was pretty good. However, funny fro black gentleman being forced into the story is pretty meh. On the silk road bit, that's probably the worst part about this show in my opinion; Mr Robot is basically babby's first time on the internet. It's like somebody saw pic related and turned into an entire show.

neither of them I hope but if one of them is going to bite the bullet it might be Darlene, seeing as she's in closer proximity with the dark army. Now that she might be under surveillance, she's a loose end to Whiterose.

Tyrell Darlene when senpaitachi

when is this happening is my big question

Never it's Tyrell x Elliot

The romance is more an afterthought in the show. So much more intereting things are happening atm

I reckon it's not gonna happen anytime soon, maybe end of season or mid-season 3 is my guess

Left girl is ugly
I couldn't even hate fuck her tbqh

One on the right is marriage material if she didn't touch niggercock

FBIfu is more of a match for Elliott
Angela is a normie

yeah I figured

not a shipperfag, but Elliot is in such a fucking hole right now and every time he's with Angela he generally cheers up a little

That conversation about Qwerty last episode and his little smile were lighthearted in a way I forgot this show could be

How is this show better than The Big Bang Theory?

butseccs

What other interesting things are happening in the show?

>muh dad hallucinations
>hey other people outside of muh hacker club know about the deep web
>does this look fbi enough for you?

It's a shame she's a rugmuncher

Darlene best girl desu

>if I trivialize everything to make it look stupid, it looks stupid!

Hopefully the one on the left. Right one is marginally better but still not very good. Left one is fucking hideous.

You now realize FBI is Meryl Streep's daughter

>if I trivialize everything to make it look trivial, it looks trivial!

I agree, what you did in your first post was pretty dumb user, glad we could come to the same conclusion on this one

>This was the last time they spoke as friends. darlene is wearing black, angela wear white

do you think her mother is disappointed she's working in television?

>everyone in the background wearing grey

BRAVO EMAIL

>What other interesting things are happening in the show?

Er let's see the bitcoin vs e-coin thing they're setting up for a start, Philip Price's dealings with Minister Zhang, Whiterose in general, operation Berenstain/Romero's death etc. ...

and all your points I'm supposed to respond to are loaded with your own reductivist views.

wha? Didn't you see the latest ep?

>yfw you're about to hack the fbi

youtube.com/watch?v=iLsVHSflCgk

carly a cute!

know your memes breh