/sg/ - Scream General - 2 Nights Until Tuesday Edition

Episode 11 Sneak Peek - youtube.com/watch?v=2fO-Qeb8T5A

Still debating if I want to watch that sneak peek or not. I hate to say it but I would rather this show stay at MTV rather than Netflix if at all possible [assuming it gets a third season], the weekly release has become something to look forward to.

Here's a strawpoll to see where we stand on the killer this season: strawpoll.me/10939314

Next thread I'll try and figure out a system for voting for individual people.

Right now Kieran looks to be the killer FOR SURE as far as I can tell, but I still don't know if he's working with anybody, and there's plenty of unanswered questions. The more I think about it, the more Stavo stands out in my mind. The killer was the red herring in the first movie, maybe it's that again.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10939314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these are so comfy. I have Kieran and Eli or Kieran and Emma''s dad. No way Stavos the killer.

The sneak peek really isn't anything, go ahead and watch it. speaking of it
Who's ghost face talking about in the texts? Brooke or Emma?

It's Kieran you stupid faggots.

>tfw no bexgf
/r/ing butts

Noah > Audrey > Brook's Dad > Hispanic cop dad > Brook
Rest are faggots who can die.

Scream gets generals now?
Used to be it didn't even get threads.

>that sneak peek
;~;

>that waist
bueno

small but dedicated fanbase
>Noah first
what
agree with the rest though

everyone realized season 2 is actually worth watching

We have a small but loyal fanbase of 40 or so anons

Downloading some episodes in HD, will try to make webms

God tier:
Audrey, Noah

Good tier:
Cop Dad, Brooke, Brooke's dad

Meh tier:
Stavos, Eli

Bottom tier:
Emma, Kieran

Discounted dead characters

Bex, Bex, Bex
Built for sex

this Emma needs to die from Kieran saving audrey
Emma's parents are more likable

Emma's mom is bottom tier too, forgot her.

make some spooky ones too

is this thicc

bless you user

She sure is.

>7 posters in this thread
I come to Sup Forums for these threads now, i can't stand all the blockbuster and console wars shit
thanks guys, this thread is max comfy

hey my webm

Fag. Noah is GOAT.

Me too, Noah bro, me too

How are the other shows like this? Dead of Summer and Slasher and Harpers Island and stuff like that?

>that shape
Nice.

>Coke bottle figure
>that stomach
>those eyebrows
>shoots guns
Oh my god she's so hot I can't even han-

>When you want to fuck Lil B

Shit I stopped watching the Killing after season 2. Should I go back for the Bex, even though I know what happens to her ;_;

Why do people like Brooke's dad so much?

Dead of Summer was really bad, the dialogue was horrible, the pacing and editing was all over the place and the scares were cringeworthy, you can watch to laugh at how bad it is though. Slasher is actually pretty decent, but I didn't like it as much as Scream. Haven't watched Harper's Island or Scream Queens yet.

I don't get it either, he did nothing wrong but that doesn't make him likeable.

Season 3 is godly. Absolutely watch it. Massive step up over the first two seasons on all fronts.

She's great in it too, even though it's her first acting role.

God tier: Audrey, Noah
Good tier: Brooke, Stavo
Ok tier: Eli, Emma (season2)
Crap tier: Emma (season 1), Maggie and Kieran

Switch Eli and Kieran and we are good. I think Eli is just a asshole, you just don't steal your cousin's gf, that's breaking the unwritten bro code.

Brooke and Audrey need to hold hands

Unless you know your cousin is up to no good and doesn't deserve Emma's bubble butt.

Pretty sure they're gonna hook up in s3. There were a lot of little hints this season that make me think they're building up to it.

You should go back just for the season itself. It's a really great season, by far the best of the whole series.

>stavo turns out to be a killer
>brooke realises that men are no good for her so she gives herselft into audrey's arms and they have babies together and live happily ever after

lewd

Yes. Then eat each other out.

There is something going on between them. Their just not aware of the tension yet when will they hook up soon?

>tfw she managed to still be cute while being a crossdressing butch hobo
how does she do it?

First kill = best kill

because Bella Thorne sucks

Is this the birth of the Scream Webm Revolution?

Will's kill was pretty brutal and original

hopefully

Sadly, no, I only have two, would make more if it didn't take so long, and the eps I have are only HDTV quality. I will if I have the time though, specially some of the actual kill scenes and Piper's unmasking.

Nice isn't it?

The deaths are one thing in this show that have always been done decently. Haley's and Will's were pretty dank

shame, thought this might be beginning a mighty dump

My favorite one was that dude who worked at the motel who saw Audrey with Piper

Why do I have a feeling that she has a penis? Something's just off about her.

It's probably her manface.

>ywn reenact the iconic Pulp Fiction dance scene with your cute gf/bf
why live

>all the extras dancing around the edges of the dance floor to give the leads a wide space for their dance
Come on director.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>fake tits
>fake lips
>nose job
And yet she never did anything about that massive manjaw

Solution

glorious thighs

that's a nose job? What'd it look like before?

Emma should live too. Her ass is amazing and she's a fragile qt.

bigger

Ok, at least I tried. The quality didn't turn out much good.

Emma is terrible. Totally wooden, nothing character.
Her good butt aside she drags the show down.

still looks like Emma Roberts

who would sex a bex?

The face Paper makes is weirdly arousing.

is it a rule that once you take off the mask in Scream you have to be ridiculously hammy?

Stavo's worn the mask and he's alright. Audrey too I think. Did Audrey kill Nina?

I mean as in when the actual killer takes off the mask to reveal themselves.

I dont like spoilers so I wont watch the sneak peak. But we already know the killers.
It was Brooke and Daisy! Probably not...

I would.

I really really would.

Ghostface did the same. They are high in dark humor. He's a social slasher.

>strawpoll.me/10939314
Interesting that some people think it's just one person, but I guess it makes sense. Kieran feasibly could be the sole killer, right? The timeline all adds up?

I think that depends on whether or not Emma has been hallucinating some of the ghostface scenes, like the one in the school at lockdown and probably the one with the ayahuasca (unless Kieran drugged them all).

Well he's never seen when the killer is around and pop upped twice when the killer went off screen.

But I still think it's two. The killer cannot be both at the farm and at the school. He either has the GPS of the phones of everybody or has somebody else working with or against him.

I dont get it. Dont the school have security cameras? It would be easy to check the recordings.

I think the teacher know that Kieran is one of the killers, because he worked with Piper.

>inb4 7 season
>14 killers all working together the whole time

>the whole cast are just killers and they try to find out who is not

>Noah and Zoe were killers and meeting up in the woods to plan their murders but kieran killed Zoe and stabbed Noah not realizing they are working with him because Emma's mom left it out of the details when She recruited Audrey and Piper along with her ex husband. They planned to kill Kiran's dad all along to get stavo and his father (dream team of murder) to help out but Brooke was fighting with her father again who wanted to murder her boyfriend but they needed him to kill Will. When planning their next murder, Zoe and Brandon James were trying to figure out who, besides Emma in Lakewood was innocent, they ended up killing the Seth only realizing they chopped of his stabbing hand, this wasn't the first time they made this mistake, when they killed their motel ally, thinking he was a witness

I would watch that.

Yo, wasn't it insane when the ran across the pier full body view on Audrey and Emma, and then, they just ran back up the pier, full body back again.

>this show fuckin rocks

And we call it
The Aristocrats!

Audrey is better than Noah. Noah lost his viriginity, thus surrendering himself to the murderer. Audrey is still a pure maiden and so she cannot be killed.

>Dyke sex doesnt count to the killer's virginity ideas.

Of course Kieran is fuckin Vincent, the fuckin biggest dope in cinema history.

if u may

>Emma dancing with her new boytoy days after watching her high school sweetheart and boyfriend get literally sawed in two
bravo director, writer, producer, screenwriter. BRAVO

Her boyfriend was cucking her though so it was warranted.

Well Audrey was probably the one that kidnapped Noah and killed Zoe. So that does not apply to herself.

She's in love with Emma and hated Zoe for showing her the audio file. And she wanted to make Emma like her again. So she made the treasure hunt.

Until Noah porks Audrey

>>Well Audrey was probably the one that kidnapped Noah and killed Zoe
this has not been suggested in any form ever and would be completely nonsensical

How? She helped Piper in Season 1. She knew she was at the school with Emma. She knew all the answers. It made her look good toward Emma and Noah, and made sure that her own story sticked.

I have a feeling that stavo may or may not be a creepy weirdo who may or may not kill Brooke in an unrelating way to the actual ghostface killer(s).

you don't even know the extent of her involvement, let alone decide she's suddenly a master murderer

never mind that who called Emma and Audrey on the phone then?

The other killer, probably Kierran. Her being next to Emma when Emma get called is so good for her.